Blind Date?

I Loved an Idiot

 

Mindblank, staring into the vast nothingness, crumpled papers rolling and tossed by the wind. You have been like that since last night. No, since fanmeeting. Wrong, eversince you step your foot in this land.
 
You want to go home now and erase everything from your memories. You can't accept the feelings silently stabbing you at the back. You want to go back at the time where everything is colored pastel.
 
"Ya! Christine-ah! Let's eat. You've been like this since last night. Is it because of Zico?" Eunha bluntly asked.
 
"Ahh. No. I just feel lost in this world I can't understand." You vaguely answered.
 
"Haaa? You're going to be crazy if you're like that. Come on! Let's have a blind date."
 
"Ehhhhhhh? Blind date? Are you idiot? I wouldn't do that! Never in my life I did have boyfriend so why will I join a blind date. And.. and.."
 
"Heh. That's why you're like this. Idols are too much to dream for. Just give this a try."
 
So after much and much of Eunha's pleading, you finally gave up and went to dress. You don't know what to wear since you're not really a chic girl but still you have a fashion sense. You just wear what is comfortable for you.
 
 
So you went wearing this without the bag. Skinny jeans and loose upper body clothing.
 
"Eunha, just promise me it wouldn't last long."
 
"Yeah, it wouldn't. I promise."
 
The meeting place is a private cafe. A cafe where there are rooms. Mostly, a tea shop style. 
 
"Wait here for a moment, okay?" Eunha told you.
 
"Yeah, just don't be so long. I can't wait for too long."
 
After 15 minutes, Eunha came back with a man mostly in his 30s. 
 
"PD nim, this is my friend."
 
"Ehh Eunha you told me it's a blind date.. Are you selling me?" you whispered-but-loud.
 
"Aish, this girl. Just listen. This is Kim PD-nim. He is a producer. My name was chosen from the raffle of names for a girl that will be chosen to join a variety show."
 
"Ehh? Really??!," you are astonished. "Congratulations!" you said to Eunha.
 
"Ahh No. Congratulations to you Christine-ah~! I really like to be the girl but I think it will be better for you. It will be a good memory and who knows what may happen."
 
"Your friend is really generous. I will give you the details. I'll just call you," PD nim said to you.
 
You are still dumb founded so you just managed to say thank you.
 
 
 
Wow ^o^ Eunha is a good friend. What can this variety show be?? What will happen??