Variety Show 1

I Loved an Idiot

 

You were in SBS building and is waiting at the lobby when a staff approached you.
 
"Are you Christine-ah?"
 
"Uhm yes."
 
"Follow me."
 
You don't know why but the staff blindfolded you and before that he approached you with a camera man filming you. You know that you were brought to a van and to where the van go, that you don't know.
 
"Christine-ah you can now go out."
 
The staff removed your blindfold and then you see... you see a different place. You are not in Seoul. That's just the only thing you know. What you know is that this place is far from Seoul.
 
Green trees towering the eastern side far away. Green fields half of the perimeter from where you stand and waters for the remaining 1/4. That's something. You have never seen a place like this before. It is very beautiful. Behind you is a house. Not so small, not so big. Just the average size. It isn't that beautiful too nor too ugly. It's just a typical house.
 
"Let's go inside," the staff instructed you. Then he began to explain everything which you understand with the help of a script written in English. Don't forget that you can't understand Korean. *OMG what am I gonna do with this story Wae did I write something like this*
 
[Note: From now on everything inside the * will be considered as author's note]
 
So you now understand that you will be living here for 2 weeks. It's something like a vacation in the province for you but with some twist. It's just not you who will be living there. You will be living with 5 idols.
 
 
 
YOU WILL BE LIVING WITH FIVE IDOLS. 
 
 
 
 
For 2 ing weeks! OMG. What did you do in your past life?? How many have you saved?? Definitely, that's the questions netizens will say once the variety show was unleashed. 
 
Reading more, you find out that the idols will come without knowing anything of this too. Mostly idols not busy in promoting, that means those who are 'preparing-but-not-yet' for a comeback. 
 
And this variety show wants to be something like a real-life drama. Not just a variety show. Now that's the twist. You have a mission. The mission is to follow the script writers instructions. Then it doesn't look like a variety show anymore. It now looks like a drama without scripts. An ordinary girl living with 5 idols... Isn't that interesting. What will happen?
 
This is the first time this kind of experiment has been done. The director approached you.
 
"Just be yourself. I just want you to be yourself." he then reassured you that everything will be okay.
 
You talking with your mind. OMG how can I be myself?? I have a brother and I'm living with him, with my mom and dad and him and 3 sisters but.. this is a different story. Shiiit. I don't even have a boyfriend and I go away when boys approach me. HOW WILL I ING LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH 5 BOYS?!?! The thought wants to escape your mind and go out in your lips. 
 
You want to call Eunha but there is no signal.
 
"Err.. Eunha said that I call her once I get here. That girl will be mad at me. Aish," your eyes wants to let go of that liquid droplets when a staff called you.
 
"Christine-ah, he's the first idol. More of them will come later so please introduce yourself."
 
You are surprised to see him. Who wouldn't. He's ing gorges. 
 
*Sheeeeet. I don't like the flow of story. Wae.*
 
He is...
 
 
 
 
Who is that?? Why did my story arrived here D: Do you like my story? I'll try to get it in-line. Stay with me readers :DD