Then suddenly school

A love across the window

*Sakura's pov

"Ojiisan I want to go to Shirruken High School once again." I suddenly told my grandfather "That was the school wherein Shin used to study. No don't attend that school it's dangerous you know." "I can handle myself Ojiisan I'll be pretending to be a guy. Whether you like it or not."  I went to my room and saw the guess room empty they should be having some shows huh? good today won't be as annoying as it use to be. I went straight into the bathroom and look at the mirror grab some scissors and cut my hair. Today Kei was born right here. I went out the bathroom and suprisingly Taemin is outside. "Oh your hair! your beautiful hair T^T Ottokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA D": " Key came running and was shocked from what he saw "You too are acting weird." I walk out of the scene and left them. They have such a troll face just like  9gag stuff. "Hey yo what's up homeeeh?!" Jonghyun hyung said and we high five each other. "Dinner is ready all 6 of us sat on the dinning area." "I like your hair dude!!" Key said "Awhile ago you can't even move Hyung." I said "AHAHAHA " Jonghyun laugh. Taemin gave me a teary eyed expression "Oh tomorrow I'll be attending school once again." "HUH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Key said "I'll be a guy so don't panic this is the reason why I cut my hair. I'm finished I'm just gonna walk in the lanai." I walk outside and few minutes later Taemin followed me. " You really hate me that much?" he said "I just wanna go to school once again." He approached me and hug me "I'm sorrryyy sorry for lying sorry for using your father.I'm stubborn selfish and immature I admit so pleasee pleaasseee be mine." "I pity you . You don't know anything come back to me when you already man up." I stood up and walk inside. As I opened the door I saw Key standing there "I'm sorry I can't. . .please take care of him." 

                                                             ------------------------The Next Day-----------------------------

I woke up and pass through the hall way and saw the guess room empty their things isn't there anymore. "The boys already left uh Key left you a letter." "Oh I see then I'll be preparing for school." I went back into my room and shut the door and read the letter it says :

Dear Sakura, 

                 Thank You for being a part of Taemin's life today will be our last day for our Japan Tour will be heading back to Korea after. I wish you all the best for your studies uhmm . ..  just text me if ever you're back in Korea. 

                                                                                                                                                         Kim Kibum (Key)

He is such a nice person we aren't that close but I can say he is nice. Finally  I finished fixing myself I walk out of our house and walk on the side of the streets. Few minutes later I arrived at the Shiruuken School I first need to go to the office and ask for directions. Before I can even go in a girl said "Sempai can you pose for awhile?" "uhhh..  Sure "

chinen yuri Pictures, Images and Photos

"Uh you're so kind I never knew a guy like you exist in here." "HAHAHA that's because I just came from Korea." "No wonder you don't look familiar. Sempai what's your name?" "Uhh I'm Kim Kei." "Uh so you're half Korean sempai." the other girl grab her and said : Rikka will be late." She got dragged and she said "See you some other time Kei sempai. : )" I waved and I proceed into the school's office. " Shiruuken is an ALLL BOYYSS SCHOOL" the lady said. "I'm a BOY ma'am." "You're too pretty to be considered a BOY!" then a student bash in and said "Then why did you let me in this school if it's an ALL BOYS SCHOOL?" "Uhhh let's goo!" He dragged me and we went few meters away from the office. "I'm Shin Sawada." "Kim Kei"

Matsumoto Jun playing Shin Pictures, Images and Photos

He looked at me for few minutes and he suddenly laughed "AHAHAHA" "Uh why?" "I remembered the first time I entered this school it's pretty much the same thing that they said they're just teasing you anyways which class are you?" "It says 3-A" "Too bad you belong to the smart class.Well I'll be accompanying you there anyways." I gotta admit Shin and this Shin guy seems to have alot in common the swag the gorgeousness "we're here I can't you until the actual classroom 3-D is an outcast class so Goodluck." then suddenly a guy slide the door and the guy said "Go now you know you can't be here." Shin walk away then he look at me. Suddenly he smiled "I'm Ren Kazama class president of 3-A" 

Haruma Miura Pictures, Images and Photos

"Uh Konnichiwa Sempai.I'm Kim Kei I just arrived here from Korea I'm partly Japanese." He suddenly pulled me inside the classroom and he was standing behind me and he said "Guys I have some announcement to make we have a new classmate his name is Kim Kei. Be nice to him or else I would ruin your image here okay?" "Haaaiiii" everyone answered he seemed nice but he is also scary. He pulled me once again and ask the guy sitting next to him to evacuate the chair and find somewhere else to sit." Uh sempai I. .I will----" "Don't be silly you'll be staying here by my side." he said. *vibrate vibrate!!* my phone moved I opened and read my message.

"Please choose our dorm later."

I got your contact from the biodata :p                                            

                                                     -Shin 

As I read the message I realized this is how we first met too (Shinouske and I). *Noona nomu yeppoo~*

"Yoboseo" I exit the room and answered my phone.

"This is the last time I'm gonna say I love you." *drops the line*

"Yoboseo?! Yoboseo?!!!" 

The phone call was short and I knew it was Taemin I tried to dial the number back but the line can't be reach anymore.

"What happened? do you have any problem? our class will be starting we better head back." Ren said I wanna run to the airport but it's too late. I already chose this path to be Kei and so I can't run to him I'm gonna miss how annoying you are , how selfish you are and most of all how much you force yourself to me I guess you won but I can't let you know. Goodbye Taemin 

 

 

*Taemin's pov

I told myself before that it will be just 10 more efforts but I guess this is it it's time to just let it go like this. "Taemin~ah we need to go now."Key umma called me  I let her picture go and I watch it fly with the wind I still want to see you 5 years from now. Just like what you said " Come back to me when you already man up." and so I'll be coming back to you when that happens no matter where you are. "Apaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Onew hyung screamed and I head into their direction "Goodbye Kim Sakura."