She's inlove with. . . .a girl? : O

A love across the window

*Taemin 's pov

Today as I woke up I wrote something on my white board. 
   Sakura I will be practicing today hyungs would kill me if I don't participate today.Anyway see you later and don't cry.

I placed it on my window and left the house as I was walking I realized something. Sakura is the first non showbiz girl that I was able to be friends with well it's because she's not like the other girls that chases me around. I walk on the SMent. building while humming I greet the hyung as I entered the practice room. 
Key: Oh you seem very happy today Taemin. 

Taemin: Oh chong mal yo? 

Key: Yeah is there anything that happened yesterday?

Taemin: Uhmm. . . I was looking after my girlfriend.

Key: I heard what you murmured so you have a girlfriend?

Taemin: SHhh hyung she's doesn't know it.

Key: Ehhhhhhh?!

Taemin: ehunm please don't tell the other hyungs.

Key: In one condition you should let me know her.

Taemin: Yeah okay then I'll show you her picture.

Key: I want it in person.

Taemin: Eeehhh O. .  Okay. .

Key: YESSS!! then what are you waiting for kid? Practice starts now.

Uhhhh hyung would tell her stories again stories when I use to live on the dorm. HHHHHHHHHHUHHH -__- I'm ruined.

Then my phone suddenly rings.

Taemin: Yoboseo?

Sakura: Yoboseo Taemin-ah?

Taemin: OH~ Sakura how did you get my number?

Sakura: I saw it on you student's I.D.

Taemin: OH I see why did you call is there something bothering you again?

Sakura: No No I want to introduce you someone that's really special to me.See you later at the train station : )

Taemin: Hmm okay i'll go there after my practice :D

Sakura: Okay well then do your best Taemin~ah. Gambattene

She hang up and I couldn't resist but feel recharge suddenly I forgot my worries about Key hyung uhhhm oh wait this means I have to tag key hyung along later. Uh whatever :3 I happily went to the other hyungs and begin the practice.

 

Few hours passed and the practice ended.Key hyung patted my back and drag me away from the other hyungs.

Key: Guys we have somewhere else to go we should be leaving now :)

Jonghyun: I thought you were gonna eat street foods with me D:

Key: Uh *scratches his head* But this is really urgent Dinonnniiiee.

Minho: Aren't you telling me something Taemin?

Onew: Uh just let those two go already stop asking them.

Jonghyun: Yeah Yeah go already before I eat you.

We bowed before leaving the practice room.

Taemin: Uh hyung I gotta tell you this don't panic okay?

Key: Yeah sure go.

Taemin: We would walk from here to the meeting place.

Key: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT NO CAAAAAAAARR?!!!!!!!! How could you do this to me Taemin my skin would inhale pollution and my hair wouldn't stay in place and MOST OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I DON'T LIKE WALKING.

Taemin: Okay then you should go back into the building Hyung.

Key: No No No No I'm not going~~ back there kid if you're using this tactics you'll never win I wanna see that girl in person.Now Let's get going.

Then we finally arrive the train station.

新宿駅で待っていた - waiting at shinjuku station- Pictures, Images and Photos

Taemin: Oh Sakura :D *waves* over here.

Key: Wait is that Sakura?

Taemin: Yeah hyung.

Key: She's too pretty for you to date.

Rudy Ulzzang Pictures, Images and Photos

Taemin: Well Sakura this is Key hyung he is in the same group.

Key: Lol you know what Taemin kept on blabbing alot about you now I know why.

Taemin: Ah hyung *shy face*

Sakura: Ahahaha really? It's nice to meet you *bows* but I want you to meet my long lost love. 

Taemin: I thought it's your first time here?

Sakura: Yeah it is but this person used to live in japan as well he is a japanese korean like me. I hope you treat him the way you treat me. I bought the train tickets already should we go now?

Taemin: Ehum *Fake smile*

We enetered the train and the three of us sat together but I was near the pole side and Key hyung was sitted on my right side.

Key: Well looks like you have a competition here.

Taemin: Huh -__- I never thought this would happen I thought that the "Shin" guy is her boyfriend.

Key: Well guess what Lee Taemin Boyfriend and a long lost love are completely different.

Taemin: She was just crying yesterday over that "Shin" guy and now it seems like it didn't happen at all.

Key: It's like she's pushing you to try harder or admit something.

Then the door opened.

Sakura: Kaja guys I can't wait to introduce you to Da Eun-chan.

Key hyung hold my wrist and prevent me from taking a step.

Key: She said Da Eun-CHAN?

Taemin: Why?

Key hyung murmured.

Key: CHAN is used  for girl honorifics in Japan.

Taemin: Well hyung I'm not a girl but you call me Taeminnie right?

Key: Yes but don't you think it's weird? You said she grew up from Japan and as far as I know there's alot of gender benders there.

Taemin: YAH hyung it's just your imagination again. Let's hurry now okay?

I drag him and we catch up to Sakura it seems like Sakura is really happy today. She's actually smiling the 3rd expression of her that I was able to see.

Sakura: He should be waiting down there.

Then we saw a guy standing near the stairs.

 Lee Tae Kyun Pictures, Images and Photos

Sakura embrace the guy and was brought to tears.

Sakura: He's gone. . . 

Guy: He promised to take care of you Aish that guy unbelievable.

It's like in the drama it's like we're just watching a scene on the T.V. because Key hyung and I can't even bother them.

Sakura: Oh Da Eun this are my friends.

Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum. Guys this is Lee Da Eun.

Da Eun: Oh Shinee I'm a fan of yours : )

Taemin: I don't mean to ask this but your voice sounds like a girl.

Da Eun: AHAHA I can't hide it huh?! well yeah I'm a girl but I'm a boy.

Key: Don't worry Taemin is a girl but he's a boy.

Da Eun: AHAHA :)) well I thought so,

Taemin: Sakura said earlier that we're gonna visit her long lost love do you know him.

Da Eun: Oh the "him" that you're talking about is already standing infront of you.

Taemin and Key: :O huh?! what?! how did this happened?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Eun: Well it's a long story I believe we should find an Ice Cream shop and talk about it there.

Sakura: Yeah let's go Da Eun-Chan :3 *holds his hand*