Make up shake up break up

A love across the window

*Taemin's pov

It's been 6 weeks since that happened she hasn't wrote anything on the whiteboard. It's because of that Da Eun guy huh?! that guy is really troublesome OH wait I know I'll seek help from ahjussi.

Taemin: Yoboseo? Ahjussi?!

Mr.Kim: Oh Taemin why did you call me it's a surprise : D

Taemin: Well ahjussi you remembered what you told me before that you want me to be your son in law?

Mr. Kim : Yeah so how is it going? have you been well with Sakura?

Taemin: That's what I'm gonna inform you well it's been hard so lately. It's probably because of Da Eun if this doesn't bother you ahjussi can you help me? Can you set her up a date with me without Da Eun?

Mr. Kim: Well I would do something about it just wait for my text okay? 

Taemin: Well Thank you so much Ahjussi!!! bye bye :D

Huuhhhh finally a help from her father Yes!!!! all I have to do is wait I know she couldn't resist her father :D Lucky Taemin lucky.

 

*Sakura's pov

I woke up next to Da Eun and I don't feel like getting up yet suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened it and it was father he dragged me downstairs.

Appa: Sit I have some serious matters to discuss with you.

Father looks really serious.

Sakura: Well what is it dad?

Appa: Well it's about you and Taemin. . . Few months later you'll be husband and wife and so I don't want you to find difficulties with him. What I'm saying is that you should be closer to him in order to have a good relationship.

Sakura: HWUHH?! MARRIAGE?! TAEMIN!!!!!??!!! FEW MONTHS????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!since when did this happened?

Appa: Well your ahjussi and I both agreed a long time ago.

Sakura: What about Da Eun?

Appa: Well you need to tell him.

Sakura: What if I don't like this to happen?

Appa: Then forget me being your father. . .

Father stood up and walk away.Omo what am I gonna do? I went inside my room again as I was welcomed by Da Eun I feel really nervous. I don't wanna lose Da Eun 

Da Eun: What's wrong? You don't look fine to me. Tell me

Sakura: Well *sits on the bed* it's because father told me I have a fix marriage.

Da Eun: HUH?! with who?

Sakura: Taemin. . . . 

Da Eun: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH?!!! You don't need to do it. If you want let's run away.

Sakura: But I can't . . . I don't want to lose a father.

Da Eun: HUH?! lose a father why?

Sakura: Father said if I don't do it I could forget him being my father.

Da Eun: That's rubbish it can't be possible.

I cried in Da Eun's arms.

Sakura: I don't know what to do. . . 

Da Eun: We'll fix this...

Sakura: No No Da Eun I will. .. marry him.

Da Eun: WHATTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sakura: I don't wanna lose my father Da Eun.

Da Eun: I know we could still live like this even though you're married besides you don't love him right?right? RIGHT?! Sakura. . .

I resist to answer his question I can't say that I don't love Taemin.

Da Eun: If you get married I'm gonna live next to your future house or future apartment. then you could go spend time with me. Right?

He shook my body and stared right into me I didn't dare stare at him.

Da Eun: Sakura. . .  

He finally stop shaking me and he stand up and walk to the door.

Da Eun: You know where to find me.

He finally closed the door and left the house.

I wrote on the whiteboard:

We need to talk. . .

I placed it on my window and waited for his response.

He wrote back and it says:

Okay meet me on the play ground at 5 .

_________________________________________Few hours later

Taemin: Sorry to keep you waiting. .  what is it that you wanna tell me?

Sakura: I chose you.

Taemin: Huh?!

Sakura: Are you deaf? I said I chose you 

Taemin: Does that mean we're official?

Sakura: Well I guess. . . 

Taemin hugged and lifted me he hold my hand as we walk around the playground.

Taemin: I thought that you won't choose me.

Sakura: Well I have no choice. We're gonna marry each other anyways.

Taemin: hmmm 

Sakura: What?

Taemin: No nothing I'm just happy I'm finally holding your hand without any fear.

  

*Taemin's pov  

Finally she wrote something on the whiteboard yes!!! and it says she wants to meet me. :D Few hours later I met her on the playground and she said that she chose me Oh heavens~! Ahjussi thank you for this day :D but she said "I don't have a choice we're gonna marry each other anyways." Well maybe it's part of ahjussi's drama. I don't have to mind it now , what I know now is I'm the most luckiest guy ever Kim Sakura is my girlfriend~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden I got rid of Da Eun and she's mine alone~.