I admit I'm a crossdresser

A love across the window

Taemin's pov

Oh I fell asleep behind my window (Author's note this is an image of how Sakura and Taemin's window looks like just imagine it covered with curtains it's hard to find a good image but anyways here it is.)

chair through window strath Pictures, Images and Photos

 

It hurts sleeping like this I haven't move an inch since last night I wonder if she's awake. I peek and waited for her response. But when I look at her window I saw that so called "guy"'s face appeared why is he with Sakura? No matter how I look at it that person has feelings for therefore he is a rival. *Ring Ring~~~~*
 
Taemin: Yoboseo?
 
Key: YAH! kid where are you now? The make up artists are going insane now. Didn't you remeber that you're supposed to be a girl today?
 
Taemin: UHHHHH!! I'm going there immediately sorry Hyung.
 
When I got there all of the beauty team grab me and they put the extensions, make up, and the outfit.And I feel like I'm shinning so bright after the finish product.
 
Taemin #1232 Pictures, Images and Photos
 
 
Then we performed in Inkigayo we performed Sherlock then after that show we still have 6 more show to attend. I was thinking all of a sudden backstage I thought of what happened yesterday.
Key: It's tiring hah!You seem to be thinking so hard kid.
 
Taemin: Well it's because Da Eun is with Sakura all day yesterday I even saw his face on Sakura's window.
 
Key: HWUH?!! that's a big problem he is living with Sakura now?
 
Taemin: I didn't ask yet it's a good thing he wasn't able to see the white board on my window. 
 
Key:So you're really into her you even write with the whiteboards huh?! :">Well let's get going now we're on work we'll settle things later okay?
 
After the short convo the performance begins it feels like I wanna dance and dance until I break my whole body.
 
Key: Take it easy you're movements are too aggressive.
Key umma noticed it.
 
Onew: Eonbae should take this easy your vibe is like a raging fire already.
I know they're concern of me and stuff but now I don't wanna listen I just wanna release this and dance harder. The performance was about to end when all of the things went black on me.(Click this------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTMYQiaAq18&feature=endscreen)
 
 
Sakura's pov
 
I woke up next to my love he was leaning on the bed and caught him staring at me.
 
Da Eun: Well aren't we gonna cheer for Taemin and Key today?
 
Sakura: I'm lazy ~ I wanna sleep more.
 
Dae Eun: Bad girl ~ *pulls sakura to get up*
 
Sakura: Ne~ Neh~ Since when did Da Eun-chan force me to get up?
 
Da Eun: Since now. 
 
Sakura: *stares at his eyes and went closer to Da Eun* But I wanna stay home~
 
Da Eun: Go to shower now okay? I'm a shawol and it's a good oportunity to watch now.
 
Sakura: YEah arrasso~.
 
I went on the window before going to the bathroom. He left a note huh?!
Da Eun: What are you looking out there hime?
 
Sakura: HIME?!! 
 
Da Eun: It better be not another guy.
 
Sakura: No it's not : P ~ Well I'm going to tidy up now.
 
Da Eun: Then I'll be waiting downstairs.
 
When I reach the bathroom I began to think on what's written there. I couldn't write back Da Eun is with me. I'll reply back next time Taemin I can't tell you now co'z honestly I'm both happy with the two of you around me. HUUUUHHH-+- Sakura Sakura Aho!
I went downstairs and told my parents where the two of us are going since I'm with Da Eun it's fine. Happily with hold each others hand while walking.
 
Da Eun: Do I look handsome?
 
I suddenly stared at him while we're walking.
 
Sakura: Hmmm well duh it feels like I'm looking at Kwak MinJun now.
 
Da Eun: So he looks better than me? *looks away and pouts he never let go of the hand though*
 
Sakura: Oh look Da Eun imoutto is angry what should I do? buhuuuT^T
 
Da Eun: Imoutto who are you talking about huh?!
 
Sakura: Of course you.
 
We suddenly stop from walking because the traffic like for crozzing the road is at red. He suddenly kissed me then there were alot of people. And when the light turned green he ran away and like a child he stick out his toungue.
 
Sakura: YAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Lee Da Eun!!!
 
Da Eun: I'm not Imottou.
 
Sakura: Okay you're not.
 
Da Eun: Yeah I win ahjumma!! XD
 
He laugh like a child he is really pure and innocent well this made my heart ache a bit. I'm like happy now but I'm doubting it this laugh it doesn't feel like it's right. We sat on the seats and the performance begins Da Eun was so loud and screaming for Shinee. I was quietly starring at Taemin all the time. I was caught starring at him because he stared back at me. It feels like I'm being mean I'm being tortured. I never wanna hurt someone I know seeing Da Eun and I laughing together it makes Taemin wanna fade away I know because that's what happened to me when I use to have a crush on a Senior.The song was about to end when suddenly Taemin fell on Key's shoulder. I was caught off guard I immediately stood and run backstage.
Sakura: Taemin!, Taemin!!!
 
Key: He was really stress back there.
 
Taemin: Sakura? 
 
He sat up and hug me.
 
Taemin: I'm sorry this is just the best thing that could cheer me up.
Then Da Eun came to the backstage as well.
 
Da Eun: Is anything alright? Can you stand? Let me help you.
 
Taemin: No I don't need help from you.*swoosh he rejected the hand*
 
Da Eun: Hey I'm just trying to help here. 
 
Key: Hey Taemin stop that attitude.
 
Da Eun:Maybe people were right about you , you're so into fame that you're acting this way. I really idolized you but now I can't even believe this.
 
Taemin stood up and pushed Da Eun.
 
Da Eun: OH sorry I don't punch girls.
 
Taemin: So do I, don't create barriers around Sakura or you're dead. 
 
Da Eun: Oh wait I forgot to show you this Sakura.
Da Eun showed a picture of Taemin in a school girl's outfit.
 
Sakura: So you're a girl?! :O
 
Taemin: No
 
Sakura: Then what is this?!
 
Taemin: I'm a cross dresser I do this for work.
 
Da Eun: Yeah right let's go. *pulls Sakura*
 
Key tried to tap Da Eun's shoulders but he swoosh it away and stared at Key like a gangster. Well it's a pretty world right I have a guy whose a tomboy and on the other hand I have another guy whose a cross dresser and here I am being a panual being inlove with this two creatures. Pretty crazy right? 
 
 
Well Hello guys to those of you who doesn't clearly understand what is a Panual and how does it differ from the two classifiactions in the story. Here is what panual is as far as I know you couldn't determine it quickly  unlike gays and lesbians you could tell it by the way they dress and the way they act well they freely show it  but in the panual they can look straight but they are attracted to all of the ual orientation. Well fact is there are lots of ual orrientations it's not only gay or lesbians we also have biuals,transgenders & auals I think there are more but this is what I only know. Well basically it's hard to tell if you're dealing with a Panual unless he/she admits it. Well I hope that cleared up things I'm just explaining things based on my knowledge don't misunderstand Okay? Support this fic~ <3 Buing buing ^^b