We're already friends :D

A love across the window

*Taemin's pov

So today I was forced to visit Ahjussi Kim Sakura's father well I don't mind we used to be close before. *knock knock*

Ahjussi: Oh Taemin~Ah come in.

Taemin: Oh Ahjussi thank you. Uh is Sakura here today?

Ahjussi: Sakura? Well I think she's not yet awake or she went somewhere maybe she went to the nearest post office,

Taemin: Post Office?

Ahjussi: Uh yeah she said she promised to stay intouch with the guy freak from japan.

Taemin: You mean the blonde guy that looks like a rebel kid.

Ahjussi: Oh how did you know?

Taemin: Oh I saw the picture yesterday.

Ahjussi: I wanna ask you a favor Taemin.

Taemin: What is it Ahjussi?

Ahjussi: I want you to replace that boy from Sakura's heart.

Taemin: Hwuh?! but Ahjussi . . .

Ahjussi: I don't like that guy because of him Sakura has alot of bad attitude and she even rebels to us sometimes. 

Taemin: I think you're just mistaken ahjussi you can't judge the guy you know.

Ahjussi: But still because of him at the early age Sakura already go to clubs and drinks. That boy brought sakura home completely drunk and he even smell like Sake. In short I don't want him to be my Son-in-law.

Taemin: Oh I get it now Ahjussi so you want a daughter-in-law.

Ahjussi: @-@ what?

Taemin: Ahjussi look at me I look like a girl don't you think? Besides I really look innocent and honestly I'm immature.

Ahjussi: AHAHAHA Taemin when you reach the age of 20 I'm sure you'll be manlier.

Taemin:  Uhhh it's impossible : (

The door opened and it's Sakura. I decided to greet her 

Taemin: Goodmorning *exagerrated smile here*

Sakura: I'm going upstairs first Dad.

Uh no one ever snobbed me with that kind of face how could she?-3-

Ahjussi: Sakura you have a visitor here.

Sakura: Yeah yeah Dad it's just Taemin I don't care.

She went upstairs and it sure did hurt me how could she act this way snobbing an angel like boy.But she looked depressed and really sad.

Ahjussi: Just follow her upstairs Taemin.

Taemin: Ahjussi?

Ahjussi: Just go I know you wanna talk to her.

I went upstairs and knock at her door. I went in and saw her sitting on the floor staring from no where near the window. She looked at me and OMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She look scary her mascara was completely ruined and she suddenly speak.

Sakura: I wonder what the other life looks like.

Taemin: Here wipe your face.*giving her my hankyyy*

Sakura: I think i'm gonna go there to find out what it looks like.

She opened the window and stood on the wall.

Taemin: Yah *I close the window and pull her inside*are you crazy huh?!!

Sakura: Maybe I am T^T

She cried out her eyes infront of me yesterday she was tough and today I'm seeing another side of her. I hug her and caressed her hair.

Taemin: If you're not going to tell me what happened I'm gonna be sure that you're crazy.

Sakura: Last week I left Tokyo and move here and today I found out that there was a letter for me but wasn't delivered yet because it's gonna be delivered later. I was excited at first because it's from Shinnoske I read it and it appears that it's from his Mother it says that Shinnoske died due to the Tsunami. I couldn't belive it I can't imagine life without Shinnoske maybe people think of him as a bad person but really Shin isn't like that he is funny caring cute sweet and faithful. When I first told him about us leaving Tokyo he didn't agree. I have no choice I can't live by my own what will be my work if I don't come here with my family i don't wanna some at the bar. Then he said " Then promise me you'll send me letters everyday or else I'll assume that you're with someone else." We made a deal and all that but why did he have to leave that fast SHINNOSKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taemin: Sakura. . . 

I didn't know what to say I never experienced those kinds of feelings. 

Taemin: I need to go now Sakura I have practice today.

She looked at me with teary eyes.

Sakura: Taemin please don't go now. 

She actually grab my arms that's hugging her and made it more tighter. I didn't know why she was able to stop me she's not my girlfriend but look she was able to make me stay here. Hours passed and she fell asleep on my chest I was still hugging her I couldn't help but laugh at her face but she looks pretty like this. Then the door opened it was ahjussi I mouthed

Taemin: Ahjussi Sakura fell asleep from crying.

Ahjussi: Sorry for troubling you Taemin. 

Ahjussi went inside the room and was about to carry Sakura but I insisted.

Taemin: Could I stay here for few more hours ahjussi?

Ahjussi: Sure if you wish.

Taemin: Komawo.

Ahjussi: Well then I expect you to take care of her.

Taemin: ehum.

I carried her and layed her on the bed I sat at the chair next to the bed and watch her sleep. AHAHAHA it's time for me to be a creeper.Then my phone vibrated I look at the text

Lee Taemin~ah why aren't you here?

-Key Umma

I replied to umma and said

Eomma Buing Buing ~~ ^^ sorry I have an emergency today ^^ V buing buing ^3^

- Taemin

He replied

Whuh?! what happened to my son? Did you forget to drink your medicine again? did you play with the rain again Aigoo~~

-Key Umma

I laugh at his message Key hyung is really an umma.

Ani I just need to look after someone today. Oh I don't have batteries now I'll text you later Eomma buing buing m^-^b

-Taemin

I wish someone would look after Sakura someone like Key umma he cares a lot and he is more reliable than I am. I think you need someone like him not someone like me.

 

* Sakura's pov

I woke up and found Taemin sleeping on my desk and his saliva pouring. AHAHAHAHAHA Lol messy I poke his cheeks and he didn't even move. I poke it again and still nothing happened I decided to poke him again then he pulled my finger and made me more closer to him.

Taemin: You think it's funny huh?! 

Sakura: AHAHAHA yeah it is.

Taemin: YAHHH!! Stop laughing I'm so stressed and I wasn't able to attend my practice today.

Sakura: Well I didn't tell you to stay until I'm awake right?

Taemin: *pulls into a hug* but I did because I was worried that you'll cry more and jump into the window.

Sakura: You should go home now it's already night.

Taemin: Before I go home I wanna hear you say Thank You Taemin :)

Sakura: Fine thank you Taemin.

Then I'll be going first next time call me if you're crying so we can take some nice pictures of you. 

Sakura: WAAAAAAAAAA did you took some pictures of me crying?

Taemin: AHAHAHAHA I didn't hear you. I'm going now bye : )

He left I didn't know that he was here all the time and he even skipped his practice today just so he can stay here.I grab the white board and wrote 

Taemin thank you for listening today. 

Saranghamnida

I placed it on the window and turn off  the lights on my room and sleep.

 

*Taemin's pov

I reached my room and glanced at the window I saw the white board on her window. I smiled but there's something more in there I can't even read it it's so small. I write on my white board

It's okay I already consider you as my girlfriend.

I decied to sleep it's been tiring today as well.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So readers did you read what's their hidden message to each other? : ) Comment ^^ if you did see what's the secret message HOHOHO~

-Minhi~