I'll do everything. . .

A love across the window

Sakura's pov

They can never understand huh?! why so selfish?! I'm gonna go back to japan. It's a good thing I already booked my flight it's 4 a.m. I went out of the hotel and walk home again to pack my things. I sneak through the window and get all my things I wrote a letter 

" Okasan,  Otosan 

You'll only find me if you let me do what I want.

-Sakura" 

I left it on my table before I left I saw Taemin's white board 

"Sakura your father doesn't have anything to do with this I only ask for his help Sakura I'm really really sorry" I worte on my whiteboard 

"You'll never see me again." 

I opened my window and sneak out. I grab a cab and went to the airport when I arrived the plane was also there. Few hours later I arrived in Tokyo I went to the temple where my grandparents stays "Ojiiesaaaan!!!" I ran and hug my grandfather. "Oh Sakura why are you here? I thought your dad decided to stay in Korea? Don't tell me you argue with him again aahhh since you were young you always run into this place when you have a misunderstanding with your parents. Are you alone?" I was gonna answer then suddenly a voice said "No sir We're with her." I looked at my back and saw the Shinee members. "Why didn't you wait for me dear?" Taemin approached me. "HUH?! what are you saying you YOU why did you follow me?" I said. " Is he your new boyfriend?" "N---" "Yes sir I'm Lee Taemin and this are my hyungs." "WHAAAAATTT OJIISAN DON'T LISTEN TO HIM." "Well then let's all go inside." We sat on the floor and I was near to Key "Did he drag you here?" "Lol no infact we're here to work. Then he called me and said that he saw you sneaking out." I facepalm myself and said "Uhh it's a good thing you're here to work." "Well Taemin doesn't have alot of schedules he requested for a less schedule." "Uhhhh he planned this huh?!" "His not gonna give up." "It's annoying his like a child that doesn't stop until you give him a candy." I said. "Uhhhh I know Key -hyung I'm gonna go somewhere okayy and if he ask you where am I don't tell him." "Where are you exactly gonna go?" he ask "I'm gonna go haunt for a hotspring. Tell Taemin to have a tour here at the temple with my grandfather I'm counting on you hyung." I stood up and automatically Taemin ask where am I going." I'm gonna pee is there a problem?" I replied "Taemin why don't we have a tour the temple looks nice." Key said "Ah hyung I can't ----CA---" Taemin was drag by key. That signaled me to escape.

 

 

Taemin's pov  

It's been 7 hours by now and yet I don't see a sign of Sakura. "This is where you're gonna sleep." his grandfather said "Uhh excuse me sir do you know where Sakura went?" I ask him. "Maybe she went to see her friends don't worry she'll be back soon." Few minutes later we change into our sleep wear the five matress were all close to each other I lay down in the middle of Key umma and Minho hyung. Jonghyun hyung switch off the lights "Goodnight" Umma greeted all of them few minutes more they were all asleep besides me. Key umma was already clinging on me and I keep on rolling here and there. "Yah you're annoying stop moving here and there Taemin." "Umma where did Sakura go?" I ask him. "Didn't you hear her grandfather said she went to see her friends." "I don't think so I guess you know something.. .  You were talking to her earlier right?!" "YAH why wouldn't you believe me? You heard it right go to sleep!" he faced the other direction and cling on Jonghyun hyung. I was forcing umma to face my way and interrogate him more "Where did she go? " "YAAAHH Stop holding me!" he kicked my leg and pushed my arm away. "Where did she go? where did she go? Where did she go? Where did she go ?" I sat up and began to annoy umma more." Where did she go? Where did she go? Where did she go?" few minutes later it began to be a song "Where did she go ~~~ yeah yeah yeah~~ Where did she go?~~" Finally Key umma couldn't stand it any longer with his eyes closed he yelled at me "I DON'T KNOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" "Where did she go?" "YAH TAEMIN GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!!!!!!!" Onew hyung threw a pillow on me. "Where did she go? Where did she go? Where did she go ? (100000000000x)" The morning came and I'm still asking Umma where did she go then I heard a voice "I'm back" it's Sakura I suppose I hear footsteps coming into our room and I played asleep. Few hours later we head into the table to eat and it's Key umma and Sakura sitting together. Key Umma looked at her and said with a stressed and tired look and voice" Next time don't you ever leave like that see what happened to my eyes? I never sleep since the time that you left he was annoying me asking me where you went" Key umma was shaking Sakura's body. "Next time if you leave please bring Taemin along with you please . .  please" One hyung said while begging. "huh?! I never said those maybe you guys were dreaming." " WHAT ?! DREAMING ?!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU WANNA DIE NOW HUH?!!!!" Onew said with his small eyes glaring at me. I face the table and grab some food and eat.