My Dorm ?

A love across the window

*Sakura's pov

Today I have alot of fun who would thought that being on the smart class would be fun. "Oy! Kei let's go now." one of my classmates called for me. While I'm walking a guy lurk his arms around my shoulders "Off we go : D" I realized it's Ren sempai. We were walking with my other classmates and I have no idea where we're going. "Oh Kei did you decided to go to Ren's dorm?" Shin sempai suddenly speak out of nowhere. "Of course Kei would be staying with me." He turn the opposite way but was stopped by Shin senpai. "Kei can decide where he'll be staying." "Yosh! yosh! I already said his coming with me." Ren sempai said. "Amn..noh Ren sempai can I just stay at Shin sempai's dorm." He turn around and smiled "Oh neechan  I'm heart broken." He then disappeared with our other classmates. "Hmm well let's go now. Sakura Kim." Shin semapi said and he smiled. "EEhh? how did you know?" I ask him." I'm Da Eun's relative :))))" "Don't . . .Dont' tell anyone." I said. "Well Da Eun already told me that if ever I see someone named Kim Kei it's her girl so she ask me to take care of you. Uhh enjoy your stay it isn't fun on Kazama's dorm anyway and you'll be dead if he knows that you're a girl." I felt shivers on my body. "Hey hey walk faster." he said "Coming" "Aren't you actually gonna marry a Korean artist?" "Ohh that it's a long story." "Oh you'll be staying on the same room as mine." We walk until we reach our room "Oh good your stuffs are here already.So tell me about this "artist" "

"I run away from home because of him uhhhh . . . he's annoying . . .but. . .

miss 

him. . . "

"Then why did you let him go? " "I told him to man up first ." "Uhh girls, girls girls. . . you talk like you're all matured but I know you aren't hahaha running away from home like that? you think it's mature?" I blushed and sat on the lower deck of our bed. "If you only know what Taemin is like. ." "You mean Lee Taemin of Shinee?" "Yeah why?" "Oh so you're the rumormed crush of his he always mentions you as his inpiration and all that stuff but few months ago he stop to talk about you." "Maybe that was the time when I introduce Da Eun to him." "Looks like his intimated AHAHA I never knew that even a girl sawada would make a flower boy intimidated." "AHAHA just wait a second sempai I would just browse my laptop." 

1 new mail

I opened it 

Your grandfather said you made it to the school and it happens to be an all boys school and it has dorms. Aren't you scared? Because I'm scared for you

                                                                                                                                                                                             Key

 

Oh Hyung yes I made it. Luckily there's someone looking over me he is Da Eun's relative.

How's Taemin?

                                                                                                                                                                                            Kei

Taemin? well he is busy practicing he is still the Taemin we know. I'm happy someone's watching over you pali pali come back here in Korea.

                                                                                                                                                                                         Key

I can't do that yet Hyung I'll be staying here longer. But i'll tell you if ever I'm back in Korea.

                                                                                                                                                                                  Kei

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Korea. . . . . . . 

 

*Key's pov

"Yah Taemin stop that stop that you might collapse." "Taemin Taemin hey !!" Aigoo this kid the owner let him in this club and they bar tenders are actually letting him drink all he can. Sakura help me help me Taemin isn't Taemin anymore "Stop that put it down. You're already drunk we're going home." "What for Umma? why am I this immature? I hate myself I really do." He stood up and he fell and he laugh like crazy on the floor. "That's it we're heading home." I paid our bills and went straight to the van Taemin was blabbering like a kid and kept on calling Sakura he was crying and the next thing he is laughing. Kim Sakura what have you done to my son? Aigoo