And her past life returns

A love across the window

Author's pov

The four of them arrived at an Ice cream shop and sat on the table Taemin facing Da Eun Sakura facing Key. Taemin was really curios and he demanded for the story to be told.

Taemin: Da Eun-sshi so what happened before?

Da Eun: Well it all began when the two of us used to play on their house. One day my family has to leave Tokyo and go to Osaka and live there. We made a promise that we would see each other again 10 years later. I decided to visit Tokyo due to the summer vacation I remembered where they live and went to their house to see her but then she wasn't there so I told her mom that I would come the next day.Luckily when I came back the next day I saw her I greeted her and her mom said that it's me Da Eun the Kid she used to play with. 

Sakura: That day I couldn't actually believe that it's the kid I use to play with because back when we were little Da Eun has a shor t hair. I couldn't believe that the "he" that I was actually waiting for and the one that I'm inlove with is a girl, Because of the reality shock I tried to hide my feelings for "him".Sadly I couldn't deny it in the midst of confusion I met Shin I fell for him because we had alot of experiences in life in common. That lead me to a bigger confusion One day I made up my mind to choose only one of them. Since I don't want to be confused about my ual orientation I chose Shin but I still couldn't deny that I kept thinking about Da Eun. 

Da Eun: Since she decided to chose Shin over me I just wish them all the best I promised her that we would still be friends. But knowing this things now I feel flattered Sakura. My mom wish to see me since my parents are apart mom is in Seoul dad is in Osaka. Since I have no reason to stay I agreed and went to Seoul,But before I disappeared I said my farewells properly. And now I'm pretty surprise that Sakura is here it feels like we're destined.

Taemin is in his I-don't-know what's happening stage so Key made an excuse.

Key: We better get going guys we need to go to somewhere. :)

Da Eun: Well it's been nice meeting you two I hope we see each other on the future.

Taemin: I don't hope so. .

Key: EHEHE what he means is that he hopes to see you soon as well. 
Da Eun: OH well then take care. I'll be walking home Sakura later,

Sakura: Take care Taemin. :D

The two guys went on the train station and rode home.

Key: Well what's up with you? You're not as hyper as earlier during practice.

Taemin: Who could've guess that she's like that I'm in total shock.

Key: You're like someone who got traumatized from an accident look at you your even sitting like L from death note haven't you forgotten we're in a train.

Taemin: I'm so stressed hyung.

Key: YAH ,YAH let's go down now or else we'll be stranded on the next station.

The two boys go down from the train.

Taemin: Well hyung see you tomorrow.

Key: Don't get yourself killed okay?

Taemin: Ehum.

Few hours of walking Taemin reached his house and immediately went to his room. He sat on his chair and faced his desk lying his head on the desk. He playfully opened his drawers and saw his I.D. and the flashback when he first met Sakura came into his mind. After all those flashbacks he grab the whiteboard and write in to it.

Sakura I'm sorry I left I'll be honest I'm shocked I really am. But I realized I should accept you for who you are I like you nothings gonna change with my feelings. I'll be waiting I hope you give me a chance.

He placed the board behind the curtains and kept on peeking for a response hours passed Taemin fell asleep waiting. Sakura reached home by 2 in the morning she was with Da Eun the whole time. Sakura's  mother is happy to see Da Eun co'z back in the day she used to treat her like her own child. Sakura's Dad doesn't have anything against Da Eun and the way he feels for Sakura. What would happen to Taemin if he doesn't have a chance? Well find out next :D