Fever

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

HaeJae POV

this is really not good! Can this thing drive any faster? "Can you drive faster please?"

"I'm trying i'm trying!"

"Keep down your voice will ya"

"Sorry? Your really worried about him don't ya?"

"Euhm yeah."

"Ow my little sis is shy don't be i know you so."

"Yeah yeah what ever just drive faster please."

"On it. Hyung is he still sleeping?"

"Yeah but he is burning up like hell."

"Okay not good."

I was sitting in the front, i wanted to sit in the back with LeeTeuk and DongHae but EunHyuk didt'n want that. He was scared that i would fall sick in the back because i'm car sick.

In like 15minute's we where at the hotel. Now LeeTeuk was caring DongHae on his back. Lucky for us there is a privé't spot in the parking lot to go to the rooms. Iff there where fans at the hotel they would see DongHae like this and i really don't want that.

"Where do you want him?"

"Okay that sound weird but on his bed of course."

"Ow sorry Hyuk what is DongHae's bed?"

"The one with the nemo fish on it? Come on Hyung don't tell me you didt'n see that?"

"Sorry i'm just tired okay. HaeJae take care off him okay."

"I will don't worry, no go to sleep you your tired see you tomorrow."

"Araso. Bye good night.."

"Good night oppa" "Good night Hyung"

"Okay Hyuk can you go after a bowel and a towel please?"

"Yeah sure."

Okay now what? Euhm i can't take off his clothes i will ask hyukkie to do that for me. "Hyuk? Can you take off his clothers and put on his pajamas? Please?"

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks" So know i will go after water and some medication for him. I really hope he will be okay in 3days If not i really don't know what to do than. Poor DongHae!

"Sis your okay?"

"Hmm yeah why you ask?"

"Well your eyes are becoming red and watery so... your worried about DongHae are you?"

"Yeah. What iff i can't make him better in 3days? What iff he can't stand on the stage? What will the manager say? Aaaargh i really don't know it right know!"

"I know sshh please don't cry. You will make him better i know you can do that. You didt it before sow you can also do it know."

"Yeah but that time i had longer than 3days Hyukkie."

"You will succes i know you! So come on do your thing!"

"Araso thanks for believing in me!"

"Hii You know me ^^"

And with that i was starting to work. Damn he is really starting to burn up! Okay calm down just do your thing!

 

Next day.
Still HaeJae pov

I felt someone was shaking my shoulder so i woke up. "Hyukkie? What is it?"

"Just wake up DongHae is in the shower now."

"Okay... WHAT!!! Why didt'n you wake me up before he woke up!"

"That's because EunHyuk was still sleeping, and i didt'n want to wake you up."

I heard DongHae say. "O okay than. How do you feel?"

"good better than yesterday."

"Really now i will say if your okay or not!" and with that i was heading to him to feel his forehead. "Still you have fever. Bed now!!"

"Wow yes mother!"

"Hey watch it! It's not because your sick i'm going to be friendly you know!"

"Yeah yeah i know that. But please not like last time when we where kids?"

"Haha now i'm not like that anymore! Hey i thought you would be happy that i would carry for you maybe i don't want to do that anymore!"

"No please your doing great! Please please please?"

"Aish don't give my those cute puppy eyes DongHae!"

"Is it working?"

"Yeah like always! Now in bed and stay there, only go out off bed to go to the bathroom!"

"Okay."

 

DongHae Pov  

She is so cute when she is sort off angry. But i i'm feeling better just that stupid fever i still have!

Well i just let her take are off me. Long time that it was this way, but i like it! Wonder how her practice was yesterday? I didt'n saw it anymore because i fell asleep.

"HaeJae?"

"Hmm yeah?"

"How was practice yesterday?"

"O very good! your manager give me a big compliment because i didt so well."

"Really know? I wanna see you prefrom! Can i come with you today? Please?"

"I don't know DongHae. You still have a fever and i really don't want it to be worse again like last night."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday when we where done you where burning up like hell so we head back to the hotel really quick but your fever gt . After a take care off you last night your faver was finaly dropping down after more than 5houres, and than i went to bed."

"So you mean you where after practice still awake for 5houres?"

"Yeah why?"

"Than how long was you awake yesterday?"

"Euhm i think 1day and 2houre's. Why?"

"Bwoh!! Yah HaeJae don't do that again araso! Your yonger than me and you still need your sleep!"

"Yah it's okay i'm fine! You don't need to yell at me! Iff you don't like it that i'm taking care off you than fine with me take care off yourself than! But iff your not better in 2days now than i don't know what the manager will do with you and with me!"

"I didt'n say that! But your healty is going first to you know and i don't care what the manager say!"

"Well i do! Because when he was looking at me at said that it was okay that i take care off you i don't know what i saw in his eyes but it was like 'iff you don't make him better i kill you' our something like that. So what do you want? You being better our me who is getting a punishment from your manager? pick one!"

I never had seen her this angry. I had to say i was verry scared off her now the way she was talking and yelling ad looking at me was... i even don't have to words for it. "Okay sorry! Please make me better?"

"I mad a promise and i will keep it that way so yes i will try to make you better so drink this!"

"Okay. What is it?"

"Just drink it!"

Okay 1 don't ever ever make HaeJae angry again it is freaking me out and i'm scared off it! "Ieuw what is it?!"

"You really don't remember it huh?"

"Wait is it that what my aunt made?"

"Jup i text her last night and she text me back so keep drinking!"

"Okay. How didt you get her number?"

"Your mom! She was here last night to say hello to you because she had just land here but you where asleep so.."

"Ow okay. Your okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine. Sorry for my yelling at you. I just don't like it to see you sick and everything."

"Yeah i know and it's okay, even though you scared me big time."

"Really? Sorry sorry sorry sorry Naega naega naega meonjeo Nege nege nege ppajyeo Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby!"

"Hahahah cute! It's okay really!"

"I'm not cute!"

I take her head and try to make her look at me "Your cute believe it our not but your cute!" I really had to take control off me. I wanted to kiss her but i don't want to make her sick eather.

"O-ok-okay. A-and iff you want to come to practice just whear warm and tick clothes araso?"

"Araso cuttie!"