A Hectic Day!

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

HaeJae POV

After practice we all headet back to the hotel. I wanted to wait after DongHae but i gues i fell asleep. Well i was tired really tired! Helping DongHae to be better and than practice in his spot. Well it is fun to do and i want to preform with them someday, but i think that will always be a dream.

I felt my phone shiver in my poket so i woke up and was picking up my phone without looking who it was.

"Yah Marijke!! Where are you!"

"Wienke? Why are you calling this late?"

"Well i'm in the hotel right know and they said you where not here for the moment so i'm already waiting like 1houre and 30minutes!"

"Omg really sorry i will tell you when i get there okay i'm almost there and Wienke?"

"Okay than and yeah what is it?"

"Don't freak out please when i get there okay?"

"Okay why?"

"You will see!"

"Okay see you than!"

Aish that girl she will freak out i know that already! 

"Who was that?"

"O DongHae! Just my friend from Germany the one who also come's to the concert."

"Ow that girl Wienke right?"

"Yeah she is at our hotel so."

"Wait our hotel like from Super Junior?"

"Yeah we had booked a room in that hotel."

"Ow okay. And where is she gonna sleep than?"

"Well i had said to give up the room so she sleeps with me."

"You do know that she than also sleeps with me and EunHyuk right?"

"Yeah i know. Don't worry she will not say anything to the other ELF's i now her whay to well!"

"Okay than i trust you. But you know our deal right?"

"What deal?"

"HaeJae!"

"What deal DongHae?!"

"When where back in the hotel you are going to take a shower and sleep right after that! You promiste!"

"Ow that, well i promiste you but now that Wienke is here i don't know iff that will work."

"It has to your ing tired!"

Damn he is yelling at me again stay calm don't yell don't yell.

"Sorry i didt'n had to yell at you sorry don't be mad sorry"

"Yeah okay it's fine. I will try but now i can't promise it any more sorry!"

I saw that DongHae was desapointed in me and i know i'm doing that but it's Wienke. He does not know how she is. She talks all the time and know that she has to share a room with me and EunHae she will talk more i think our just not because she love's EunHyuk?

 

DongHae POV

I know i was hard for her right know. But i'm just worried about her that she will fall sick because she is overworking her self with all off this. She is helping me and she preforms in my place. I have all the reason to be worried about her. I love her for god sake!

Hope that her friend will not keep her awake. 

 

Wienke POV

I'm 1day to early but i don't care about that! I wanna see MY HYUKKIE!! I know Marijke is with Super Junior because my love Hyukkie is her brother! Why didt'n she told me that? Well it doest'n matter any more, i will finaly see him!!

They really take there time to get here! Maybe it's a little far? But she said it'sonly 30min our something, maybe there is traffic. Well deuh there is traffic i'm in Paris it's always so crowded here.

Where i'm i actually going to sleep? I know Marijke is sleeping in one off the Super Junior members and i gues that would be DongHae and EunHyuk. But where i'm i going? I will see that later than. 

Please be here soon i'm tired and i need a shower!

 

HaeJae POV

I told the guys that they can already go up stairs. They all know why because they don't want that anyone would see me and my friend  for now. 

When i was going to the lobby i saw her sitting there waiting.

"Wienke!"

"Marijke!"

Wow big hug here! 

"You really missed me that mutch?"

"Well yeah! For me your my big sister remember?!"

"Yeah i remember and i love to be your big sister!"

"Where is you know who?"

"Aa they are already going upstairs. I askt them to go ahead because we don't want that ELF's would see use get it?"

"Ow yeah i get it! So where i'm i gonna sleep?"

"With me ofcourse!"

"But you sleep with Fishy and Monkey?"

"Yeah i know and they don't mind, but..."

"But what?"

"I promised my fishy that when i get back at the hotel i would take a shower and go straight to bed."

"Why is that?"

"Because fishy is sick and i have to make him better till the concert and i'm filling his spot for the rechearsels for know."

"YOU STAY WITH THEM ON STAGE!!!"

"SHHHHT! Not that loud!"

"Ow sorry! Lucky you i wanna stand next to Hyukkie"

"I know well are you staying here our are you going with me?"

"Let's go!"

Haha this girl really make's me laugh! I wanna see her face when she sees EunHyuk right infront off her eyes! 

"I'm back!"

"Finaly! Now take your shower and go to bed!"

"Yes mom! But can i let my friend in first?"

"Ow yeah sorry. By the way is she speaking Korean?"

"No only english but she is learing Korean."

"Okay!"

"Well are you not comming in?"

"I'm scared!"

"Why is that? Ow because you gonna see DongHae and EunHyuk?"

"Yeah"

"Don't worry i told about you already so come on"

"You didt'?"

"Yeah i didt. But please come in now!"

"Okay than."

Aish she really was scared? I never saw her this way. She always said ' when i see EunHyuk i'm gonna hug him and every thing' and know this the shy girl come's out when it is finaly the day that she can meet him! It's cute though.

 

Wienke POV

For the first time i was scared. I know i always talk about EunHyuk with Marijke when i meet him right in front off me that i will hug him and all that, but know when it is true i'm scared to do that so i will not do it.

When i stept in i saw EunHyuk on his bed reading a book and DongHae had a towel on his head, so i gues he just came out off the shower. Damn he is hot! No EunHyuk is hot!

"Hello your Wienke right?"

OMG EunHyuk is talking to me and he speaks english! Don't pass out our freak out!

"E-eu-euhm y-ye-yeah i-i i-i'm W-Wie-wienke ni-ce to m-meet yo-u"

"Aa don't be shy okay?"

"I-i w-ill tr-y"

"Wienke come one"

"Sorry Marijke but you know how i i'm."

"Yeah i know but i never saw this side off you"

"Ow yeah true on that one, euhm can i shower first?"

"Yeah sure follow me, here you go and iff you wanna know our bed is the one next to the window."

"O okay thanks."

"No problem"

 

EunHyuk POV

I had to say she was cute and beautiful even when she is so young. But where was my hug like HaeJae said! Thaha i saw and heard that she was nervous. Don't blame her it's the first time she sees use in real and right in front off her nose + talking to her!

"Hyuk your staring so what are you thinking off?"

I heard HaeJae say "Oo just your friend she's cute when she is shy"

"Haha i know she is a cute one on her own she doest'n have to be shy our anything she's cute the way she is but she doest'n believe it."

"Why does she think she's not cute?"

"I don't know. When i was spending a week at her place her mom told me that she don't want to be a girl. Sow she is dresed as a boy the most off the time's. She is like Amber a tomboy. But maybe iff you would say that she is cute maybe than she would believe it?"

"Ow okay. Well i could try that."

"Thanks Oppa your the best Brother ever!"

"I know!"