Believe It

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

HaeJae POV

She take's her time to shower. I wanna sleep now please Wienke Hurry up! DongHae is giving me a dead stare it freaks me out. I know i didt'n do as promise to shower and than go to bed, but i didt'n know that Wienke came today! Normaly it was tomorrow o well it is like that now so we can't do anything about it.

"Sorry that it took long."

"No problem well i go shower now!"

"FINALY!!"

"Yah Lee DongHae SORRY okay!"

"Yeah yeah just hurry up and than sleep!"

"Yes Appa!"

"Hey i'm not your Appa"

"Whatever you say appa"

Haha i always got him there now take a shower!

When i just came out off the bathroom i heard DongHae snees.

"Yah have you take your medication?"

"Euhm..."

"That means a no! DONGHAE! Iff you don't take your medician i want go to sleep again!"

"Okay okay sorry i forgot where is it?"

"In the kitchen! O whatever i go myself!"

"NO! You go to bed!"

"No! you go to bed and wait there you're not gonna find it anyway and you can't even make that medician so!"

"Okay than but than go to sleep!"

"Yeah okay!"

Damn DongHae do you want to be better our what? Sorry Wienke that you had to see us fight a little. "Here now drink it and sleep! Good night Hyukkie"

"Good night sis and goodnight Wienke!"

"Goodnight HyukJae and DongHae"

"Aw so cute!"

Ow Wienke is blushing! So cute hope now she will know that she is cute because EunHyuk says it. Well better get some sleep now tomorrow again rechearsel. what i'm i gonna do with Wienke tomorrow? Gona ask that tomorrow not now, now i wanna sleep!

 

next day

DongHae POV

I woke up with noking on the door so i went to look who it was.

"Manager Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"Just checking on HaeJae. Oo i heard her friend had arrived and is also in this room?"

"Euhm yeah hope your not mad for that?"

"No i'm not she told me yesterday when we arrived that she would be here and it's okay for me. Sow are they still sleeping?"

"Euhm yeah i think so when i came open the door they where."

What is he doing here is he really here to check up on HaeJae? But why is that?

"Oo Hyung what are you bringing here?"

"It's for your sister HyukJae."

"Ow didt she do something wrong? Ooo it's about her friend right?"

"No she didt nothing wrong and also to you it's not about her friend i knew that already. But is she still sleeping?"

"I think so. Is it important?"

"Wel yeah it is."

"Hyung are you gonna ask that what we where talking about yesterday?"

"Well yeah it is about that DongHae so can you wake her up?"

"Okay."

OMG how will she react on that one? I thought he would ask that tomorrow our something but maybe that would be to late because tomorrow is the last rechearsel and than i have to play with it. Please HaeJae say yes!

"HaeJae? Yah HaeJae wake up."

"Hmm what time is it?"

"9.25am why?"

"To early let me sleep till 10.30am please?"

"Sorry can't do manager hyung is here"

"What! What is he doing here?!"

"Shht your friend is still asleep? Well he want to talk to you about something so go take a shower and than come back okay?"

"Ow yeah okay than. Oo DongHae?"

"Hmm" when i turnt around again to her she give me a kiss and yeah on the lips! What was that for? Now i wanted more!"

"Good morning and thanks for waking me up like this"

"Eu-h ye-ah n-o no pro-blem"

Damn don't be like this! Why not i love her she knows that she love's me but this was just to sudden and out off nowhere. Why did i stutter like that!

"Aish!!"

"Somethings wrong DongHae?"

"Ow no nothing euhm she is making her ready."

"Okay and are you sure there is nothing your face is all red? You don't have fever are you?"

"No i'm okay really and i don't have fever i took my medication already so don't worry."

"Okay than."

 

EunHyuk POV

When DongHae came back his face was all red, why was that? Didt He do something our didt he saw something that he didt'n had to see?

The manager thought he had fever again but that can not because he took his medication already so that could not be it. well i will find out!"

"What's wrong?"

"...."

"Yah DongHae!"

"Hmm what?"

"Aish i said what's wrong? When you came back your face was all red?"

"Ow that told you was nothing."

"Come on DongHae i know you it's something about HaeJae right."

He just nodded and whent back all red. I really wander what happend?

"She kissed me."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Hyuk she KISSED me on the LIPS okay!"

"Wow really!? Your kidding right?"

"No i'm not. I just woke her up and said that our manager is here for her and that she can take a shower first than i was going back here but before that se cald me back and when i was turing around she kissed me. I didt'n now what to do."

"Wow yah it's okay Hae it was just to sudden and unexpectit but be happy she kissed you finaly!"

"Yeah i know and i i'm happy but i don't know what will happen now."

"You will see that okay."

"Okay but don't tell anyone off this okay?"

"Okay i want tell them i let that to you and my sis. You know you have my blessings for you 2?"

"Yeah i know that thanks hyukkie."

"No problem Fishy!"

 

HaeJae POV

Why didt i do that? OMG things would be very aquard right now iff i'm with him. But it was what my heart said to do so i had to follow that. I know i love him and i love him very mutch. Aish what i'm i gonna do know?

don't wonder around HaeJae take your shower the manager is waiting. Wander what he want to talk about? Well 1 way to find that out is to hurry up and go there.

"Sorry for taking so long."

"No problem HaeJae. Didt you had a good sleep?"

"Yeah but little short but don't worry i don't sleep so mutch iff i have to work our go to school."

"O you still go to school?"

"Yeah but it's my last year so.. After that looking for work i think because my mom here is puching to do that so i can't go for my dream even iff it's hard for me but that's life i think."

"But she is not your real mom she so she can't do that. What is your dream than after school?"

"I know but she don't listen to that. Well my dream is to be a singer. I love to sing and dance and love to stand on a stage, that's why i went to a choir when i was 3years and i still do that. we always do a musical every 2 years and the year we don't have a musical we do a free stage. I always give me than in the free stage because that's what i want to do."

"Wow sounds fun! I always see you smile when i see you on the stage with super junior know you have to fill in DongHae his spot for couple off days. It is like i  see myself in you. So that's why i want you to do auditions with use when your done with school."

"What your kidding right?"

"No i'm not kidding your good your singing is good your dancing everything and i already talkt about some staff here and they say so to so i called couple off people to come here to watch the concert tomorrow and iff you want you can preform with Super Junior tomorrow and see it like your first audition than. So what do you say?"

"This is real right? It's not a joke our something?"

"No i'm perfectly honest with you."

"Yeah i love that thanks thanks thanks!"

I really can't believe it! I'm gonna do audition in SM whaaaah! I was so happy that i just hugged him."

"Ow sorry."

"Haha no problem i know your happy so you may do that for this time."

"Thank you really thanks you."

"It's okay but you have to thank DongHae for that he askt me for you to do audition."

"DongHae askt you this?"

"Yeah but i was thinking about it to but i wanted to have proof first and i have so thank him."

"I will thank you again!"

"Okay okay now wake up your friend because your rechearsel is starting in 1houre and yeah she can go with you."

"Thanks again!"

"Well guys i'm off see you in few houres."

"Okay bye hyung."

"DONGHAE!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!"

"Euh thank you for what?"

"To let me do audition in SM! Thank you!!"

"Aa that no problem! O so are you gonna prefrom with us than tomorrow?"

"DongHae what is this all about?"

"Yeah i'm gonna prefrom with you guys! thanks DongHae. Well i'm gonna wake Wienke up and DongHae?"

"Yeah yeah thank you i know."

"No not that. Saranghae!"