In The Hotel

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

EunHyuk POV

I heard DongHae said that she don't have to cry, when i heard that i lookt at her and she was crying. But when i was saying that she don't have to cry DongHae take here in a hug. Aw that was so cuttie cute. Even the ELF's wear screaming at the moment.

We were leaving to the van to get back to the hotel but DongHae had to stick his head out off the window again like always. 

The ride to the hotel was long. But then i saw that HaeJae was almost falling asleep even if she was trying not to. I was sitting in the front so i text a message to DongHae and she didt'n saw it because she was to tired. And then i heard DongHae.

"Just sleep on my shoulder." 

She even just look at DongHae and then fel asleep. Aw poor sis, she has to be very tired from the trip.

When we arrived at the hotel DongHae didt'n want to wake here up so he carry here inside the hotel. It was so cute even DongHae was really tired and was a little sick he will do something like that. But not to everyone, only the person he like the most.

 

DongHae POV

Aa she fel asleep on my shoulder. Aw she is so cute when she is sleeping, still the same as last time. Only know she is bigger -giggles a little- When we were at the hotel i didt'n want to wake here up sow i carry here inside the hotel. When we were in the elevator there is always a 'ding' tune and i really hate that at the moment because i thought that HaeJae was about to wake up but happly she didt'n she only snuggeld closer to me.

"Still asleep?" EunHyuk ask with a worried face.

I nod "Yes still asleep as a prinsess" i say with a smile. I can feel that EunHyuk is laughing but i know that it is only because i always say that when we where young. I really love to think about the old times sometime, it make's me fall in love more.

When we where out the elevator going to our room whe where hoping that there was no surprise or something. I only want to wake here up iff she have to eat or when we are going to rehearsel.

"Euhm, Hyukkie?"

"Yeah i know i hope it to don't say it. I go first." 

I didt'n need to say anything to him sometimes i'm glad whe are thinking the same but sometimes it make's me crazy to. EunHyuk was going inside the room and i saw him standing still so i ask what was going on.

"EunHyuk? Hello EunHyuk? Yah HyukJae what are you standing like that?!"

"Euhm don't come inside okay."

I just nod because on his face it was like damn i knew it they will do something!

I didt'n go inside like he said i just wait till he said i can come in.

"Aish be quiet okay HaeJae is sleeping." I heard EunHyuk say.

"Arasso!" I heard everyone say.

"Yah quiet!"

"sorry Hyukkie. Where is she and where is DongHae?" Now it was SungMin to ask that.

"DongHae you can come now." I heard EunHyuk say. So i came in very quiet because HaeJae was sometimes moving with the sound they make.

"Yah why is DongHae standing on the door and not coming insi...." KyuHyun couldent make his sintens off because he saw me carring someone. And that someone was HaeJae.

"Aaaaaawww!!" They all say while coming to me. But it was again loud and again she was moving.

"YAH! Shut up you guys make here awake for the 3time already." i said with a annoyd way.

"What she was awake?" EunHyuk askt with a scary and angry voice.

"Not yet she was just moving with all that yelling but she still is asleep." i said and EunHyuk was releafd.

"Euh DongHae? Why are you still carring her and not lying her in her bed?" LeeTeuk said.

"Yah hyung! How can i put her in her bed iff you guys still standing here and blok my way to her room.  Come on move!" i said.

"Ow yeah sorry." Everyone said and make way for me to go to here room. "Thnx." 

When i was in the room i laid her in her bed. She was so beautiful when she was sleeping. Then i left because i was also tired but i was realy hungry. When i was back in the room with the others they askt me iff she still was asleep, i just nod and head to the kitchen.

LeeTeuk saw that something was wrong with me because he still was looking at me like crazy. "Hyung why are you looking? It's irritating me!!" i yeld but not to loud because there is stil someone sleeping but i don't know iff she will here that from here but you never now.

"Aa sorry DongHae but it's just... -sigh- you look not good. Is something wrong? You know you can tell me everything."

I was a little in shock right know. Was i so sick then that he saw it? "Euhm... well i'm not feeling whell those days, and i'm realy tired." i said almost crying.

"-sigh- why didt'n you say anything to me? The concert is in 4days and we have to rehearsel tonight everyday for like the hole day."

I was shockt. Everday the hole day long. for 4days, how i'm i to go life true that one. " I know hyung sorry" that was al a could say before i was crying.

LeeTeuk comfort me for like 1 houre. But then he said whe had to go rehearsel i nod. "ow why don't you wake up HaeJae and ask to come with us arasso?"

I nod and i'm walking to HaeJae here room, hope she is already awake. When i'm going to here room i pas a mirror just checking off my eyes are red or anything, don't want it that she sees my puffy eyes but luckly i don't have any.

When i as going in here room i saw here awake and she was sitting straight up on the bed where i last saw here. "Ow your awake!"

 

HaeJae POV

When i opend my eyes i was lying in a bed, and then i was looking at the time and it was 4pm. "What i was sleeping for 8houres! Damn i was really tired then." Then i lookt around when i was still sitting on my bed, and when i was looking to the door to look at the other side, the door went open.

"Ow your awake!" It was DongHae. 

"Euhm yeah but don't worry i just woke up." i said with a smile.

"Aa okay. You where really tired wherend you?"

"Yeah i think so. I slept like 8houres now the longest sleep i ever had in.... i don't know how long." i said when looking at him. He just opend his mounth to a O "What?"

"Nothing. Hungry?"

"Now you say a little yes."

"Okay wait here." and with that DongHae stormd out off the room?

"Yah DongHae are you ready?!" i heard LeeTeuk yeld."

"Not yet wait!" he yeld back.

But i was curious sow i walkt out off the room.

"Ow good afther noon HaeJae hope you sleep well." LeeTeek said.

"Euh Yeah thanx. But why are you guys yeling?" I ask.

" going to rehearsel didt DongHae not tell you."

I just shake my head no.

"Aish! DONHAE COME HERE!!!"

"HYUNG WAIT!!!"

"NO GET HERE RIGHT NOW OUR I'M COMING TO GET YOU!"

"haha he's gonna get it." KyuHyun said with a evil smile. I don't know why but for me it' not that evil it's kind off cute to me.

"ow your here. Well eat this okay?" DongHae said and pat my head and i nod. "Hyung what is it?"

"Aa nothing nevermind. Just hurry okay our will be late." "Okay go ahead i will come in a sec."

"Arasso. Okay where leaving!!" and they walkt out and DongHae was going to his room. Now i was confused but still i was eating because it was so yummy.

"Like it?" "Euh yeah thanx how didt you learn to cook?"

"Euhm long story other time okay?" "Okay." "O yeah almost forgot. Wanna come with us?" i was shock and because off that i was coughing really bad.

"Are you okay? Didt i say something wrong?" "-cough- now just shockt. What you say?" "Okay, euhm iff you want to come with us to rehearsel?" "Yeah i loved to. But i'm sitting next to you then arasso?"

The look he then give to me was shockt and happy. He was smiling and he nod. "Arasso i hope you can because the others are already in the van." he said.

"Wel then 1 off them  have to move or i kick him out." i say playfully while going down to the van. DongHae was laughing.

"Finally you two came. DongHae in the back and HaeJae in the frunt now comeone we lost already 20min." LeeTeuk said. But i was about to strubbel but i didt'n beside i was the one who was hungry iff i didt'n say that we where already leaving our almost at the concert and then maybe i was sitting next to DongHae. But now i'm sitting in the frunt.

For some kind of reseaon i'm glad i was sitting in the frunt because it was a other van and it was making me sick. I lead my head aganst the window to feel the could from outside. 

"Stil tired?"

"Euh? No i'm not. How far is it?"

"Where almost there why?"

"Okay, and nothing."

Finaly whe where at the concert. I was the first to get out off the van for fress ear. It was like i was dying in that van. DongHae came out second and he lookt at me with a worried face.

"Yah! You okay? You look a little white."

"I'm okay don't worry. Just look at you who's talking. your the one who is sick remember!"

 "Aish. Not that loud okay."

"Wae?"

"They don't know. Only EunHyuk and now LeeTeuk because i told him after i laid you in bed." The last part he said with a smile.

"Arasso and mianhe."

"it's okay come on." and with that whe al walkt inside.

It was realy big and there where busy with the lights. The staged was already set now only the lights and the ballons. I lost everyone but not long because i saw them talking to there manager. I really need to speek to him about DongHae.

Where is DongHae? "Yah Anchovy!!" 

"Aish don't call me that!"

"Wae?"

"Only DongHae call me that. But what is it?"

"AA okay and why can't i say that i'm you SISTER remember!"

"Yah arasso! But why are you calling me?"

"Ow. Didt you see DongHae? I can't find him?"

"Missing him already huh? -Laughing-"

"Now!" i know i was blushing.

"Haha don't blush little sis. He's to the mens room."

"Aa okay then can i have a little talk with your manager while he's still gone?"

"Wae? Why do you have to speek him?"

"Please Anchovy?"

"Aish. Arasso Wait." He was going back and i saw him talking to the manager. But right after that he came back to me.

"He will talk to you just wait on the sofa arasso?"

"Arasso and Hyukkie."

"Nae"

"Gomawo." "Chunmaneyo"

Finaly i can talk to the manager off Super Junior. I hope i can get 3days free for DongHae to rest because he really doesn't look good.