Last Rehearsel

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

DongHae POV

The ride was very quiet a little bit to quiete but it is still morning and early in the morning. Wonder how lang will the practice take today? Not to long i hope.

"Hyung?"

"What DongHae?"

"Can i rehearsel with you guys today?"

"You have to ask that to the manager not me. Your feeling better?"

"Yeah a lot better!"

When i was saying that i was looking to HaeJae that was holing her laugh a little so cute!

"Well HaeJae didt her best than! Thanks HaeJae to heal or Fishy!"

"No problem LeeTeuk"

"Ow but DongHae?! If you are going to rehearsel today than HaeJae can't dance!"

"Wait you guys don't know it yet?"

"Know what hyung?"

"You guys will know when we get there!"

"Hyung tell us!"

"No Wookie i'm not gonna tell it!"

They really don't know it yet? Strange, or not. Manager hyung just had ask it this morning so how can they know that. Stupid DongHae that's why they don't know it yet. Well i think they would be surprised than!

"They don't know yet?"

"Hmm ow i think so let them wait okay?"

"Okay and what about..." She didn't speak it out but she pointed to me and to her.

"Hyuk will not say it he told me that we have to tell them. But problem is i don't know when and iff the manager would be okay with that you know idol?"

"Yeah i know. But hey i'm gonna be a idol to, i hope so that would not be a problem i think."

"Normaly not but we have to hide it than for the public."

"True. O well as long as i can be with you it's okay Hihii"

"Your so cute!"

"No i'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No i'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"You're not what?"

"Ow euh nothing sorry LeeTeuk."

"No problem o were here!"

"Yes you are!"

"Yah DongHae i'm not!"

When i was saying that i started to run because i know she would fallow me after that.

"Yah stand still!"

"Nop you gonne hurt me!"

"No i'm not!'

'Yes you gonne hurt me!"

"NO!"

 

LeeTeuk POV

Hmm those 2 seems to be having fun sins this morning?

"Yah Hyukkie what is that between HaeJae and DongHae right know they are like this when we saw them stepping in the car?"

"Ow that you will have to ask that on one off them or you will see."

What is that supos the mean? When we were going inside we didn't saw them anymore. Wonder where they are.

"Yah DongHae HaeJae rehearsel starts!"

"Where comming hyung!"

When i saw there comming back i saw that they were hand in hand. Wait is this what EunHyuk told about?

"Are you guys?"

"Yeah we are together thats why we were like that in the car sorry hyung."

"Aish my Fishy finaly has a girlfriend and you didn't tell hyung about it! Aw i'm happy for you guys ^^ and HaeJae?"

"Hmm yeah?"

"Happy that it is you your the perfect girl for him"

"Thanks"

"Ow don't be shy!"

 

HaeJae POV

When i was running after DongHae i was still yelling at him that he has to stand still and that i will not hurt him. After a long time he just trunt around and catch me in his arms.

"Yah what is this now!"

"Hmm you ask me to stand still well i'm standing still is this not okay than for you?"

"Yeah it is but what iff LeeTeuk sees it or the manager?"

"Let's tell LeeTeuk about use okay? He would be damn happy and than we tell the manager okay?

"okay than i hope for you they are."

"Don't worry Saranghae"

"Sarangae"

And that we seald it with a kiss but than we heard LeeTeuk call use.

 

"Yah DongHae HaeJae rehearsel starts!"

"Where comming hyung! So ready?"

He hold his hand out so that i would take his and we interwined or fingers and headed to the rest off the group.

"Are you guys?"

"Yeah we are together thats why we were like that in the car sorry hyung."

"Aish my Fishy finaly has a girlfriend and you didn't tell hyung about it! Aw i'm happy for you guys ^^ and HaeJae?"

"Hmm yeah?"

"Happy that it is you, your the perfect girl for him"

"Thanks"

"Ow don't be shy!"

Whaaah DongHae was right LeeTeuk would like this! Now only the manager.

 

Manager POV

I heard some yelling and i wonder who it was. When i saw who it was i just stand there looking. HaeJae and DongHae are hugging and than they give a kiss! Are they together? Well DongHae deserves it so i would not be mad. Besides HaeJae helpt DongHae a lot and she will be a singer so that would be no problem later on just when they are training and all for couple of monthes it has to be a secret.

After that i followd them knowing that the rest is hear to. 

"Well hello all of you and DongHae congrats on having a girlfriend."

"Euh.. you saw?"

"Yeah and i'm okay with it you deserves it only for a time it will be a secret for the public okay?"

"Okay thank you hyung. See told you."

"Yeah yeah. Thank you sir."

"No problem HaeJae Okay rehearsel time!"

"Oo Hyung?"

"Yes DongHae?"

"Can i rehearsel today?"

"Yeah sure because there will be a lot off differents know because HaeJae is preforming with you guys tomorrow."

"SHE IS GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!"

All the boys said. So funny. So they don't know it yet?

"Well HaeJae is going to prefrom with you guys tomorrow and that would be her first audition so we have to do some changing in the songs. Not all but just some that she can show to or people what she can!"

"Wow that's great! When didt you know that HaeJae?"

"This morning"

"Okay know can we go rehearsel guys?"

"Yes Hyung!"

With that every one started we had some parts where HaeJae was in and were HaeJae has to sing to. We also had made a song for her when the others have to change them and need a lot off time so this was in handy. Her friend loved this all i saw how she was looking but she was only looking to 1 person. I tried to see who it was but with no luck HaeJae knows that maybe.

"HaeJae?"

"Yeah?"

"Your friend is only looking to 1 person i think but i can't find who that is so mayby you can help?"

"Ow it's simple it's EunHyuk."

"Aa i see so she is a jewel?"

"Yeah and whatt for a Jewel. She is just freakly in love with him can't blame her he is my brother."

"Okay than that's why she has a stair that looks like someone in love. Does EunHyuk know?"

"Yeah he knows and doesn't mind that"

"Okay and how is the song going?"

"Good i almost got it so..."

"Good your really talented you know so this would be really easy for you."

"Learing a song and all yeah i do that everyday and i learn 5songs on a day i think."

"Wow only the songs?"

"Yeah when i got the songs right than i learn the dance but only the songs i like the most."

"HaeJae your up."

"Ow okay sorry."

"No problem go on!"

 

HaeJae POV

Tha last rehearsel day was almost over. whe didt the end song and than we were done, that was what i was thinking.

"HaeJae can we rehearsel your song?"

"Euhm yeah okay no problem."

"First the song and than the dance okay?"

"Can we do first the dance. I know the song already out of my head so..."

"Ow okay than the dance."

This would be a long night. And it was a long night we whent back to the hotel around 5am. In like 2 houres we have to wake up again.

"Okay before you all leave you guys can sleep out till 12pm iff you want that. But make sure yu guys are here before 2pm oaky?"

"Okay!"

Yes i can sleep out!

"You sleep with me tonight."

"Hmm what yah DongHae and Wienke?"

"Sleeps with EunHyuk."

"But does EunHyuk whant that and Wienke?"

"EunHyuk ask her so and she says yes."

"Ow okay what! Your kidding right?"

"No i'm not and be quiet Wienke is sleeping in EunHyuk's arms look."

It was true she was sleeping in his arms. Aw she looks so cute they look so cute together. Maybe they would be a couple? Hmm gonna ask that in couple off houres.

"Okay than so i will sleep with you tonight but don't think of anything araso?"

"Okay okay i'm tired to so."

With that heading to the hotel and going to bed with my lovely fishy next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

next chapter is the last one ^^

~MaHae~