Finaly

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

DongHae POV

Didt i heard right? Didt she just said Saranghae? It can mean just as friends to, but i hope not. Today it is all rehearsal no time to stop. Wonder iff i can rehearsel to today? But i think not.

"Hey Hyuk?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think i will rehearsel today?"

"Don't know maybe you can ask."

"Yeah, hope i can i really miss it dancing with you guys!"

"Yeah i miss you to man! Well come on we need to get use ready."

"Well i think we can't do that."

"What do you mean?"

"HaeJae her friend is heading to the bathroom right know."

"Oo man and girls are always taking there time."

"No we are not and i told her to hurry up!"

"Ow okay than if you say so sister love!"

Haha seeing brother and sister kibbeling like this is always fun to watch. It make's me think off me and my brother sometimes. But why do i want to hug her right know and kiss her. Aish keep you head Cool DongHae you can do it! 

"Something wrong DongHae?"

"Ow euh no why?"

"Because you are just staring to the wall and you didn't even see that hyukkie is away."

"Huh? Were is he?"

"Bathroom taking a shower deuh! You didn't hear use calling you. Are you thinking about something?"

"Euhm no i'm not why?"

"Because you are like this when you woke me up. Is it because i... euhm.. you know... kissed you?"

"Euhm... no ..it's not that.."

"DongHae please be honest?"

I couldent say it, it was hard to say but i don't know what that came over me i just pusht her to the wall but i was a little shockt when i heard her squeak."Sorry didt i hurt?"

"No it's just that it came..."

I didn't let her finish her sintis i couldn hold it anymore so i just kissed her. It took her some time to realise what is happening but after a few seconds she responds back.

 

HaeJae POV

When DongHae was looking just to the wall and not responding Hyukkie told me that he really don't know what to do next after i had kissed him. So i had to talk about it on someway but i didn't know how.

 

"Something wrong DongHae?"

"Ow euh no why?"

"Because you are just staring to the wall and you didn't even see that hyukkie is away."

"Huh? Where is he?"

"Bathroom taking a shower deuh! You didn't hear use calling you. Are you thinking about something?"

"Euhm no i'm not why?"

"Because you are like this when you woke me up. Is it because i... euhm.. you know... kissed you?"

"Euhm... no ..it's not that.."

"DongHae please be honest?"

I didn't get a answer insteed he pusht me to the wall. I was a little surprised about that and i didt'n notice i made a squeak sound.

 

"Sorry didt i hurt?"

"No it's just that it came..."

I couldt'n finish my last word because he sudenly kissed me. I didt'n know what was hapening but after some time it came true me and i responds back to hiss kiss. I could feel a smile on his face when i responde back.

 

EunHyuk POV

When i headed to the shower Wienke came out off it.

"Ow Goodmorning."

"Morning. Where is Marijke?(HaeJae)"

"Euhm talking with DongHae but we shouldent come between them right know."

"What do you mean?"

"Well our manager was here this morning to talk wit HaeJae. He askt her iff she want to preform with us on stage tomorrow and that she can do auditions after her school, but DongHae had to wake her up and for that she kissed him and he didn't know what to do anymore so i helpt him a little and i think they are togheter know finaly!"

"You mean for real right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Ow so cuttie cute! Wish i had that luck."

Ow she is really cute when she has a pouting face.

"Well maybe that day will come to you very soon."

"What do you mean with that?"

"You will see, cuttie. I'm gonna take a shower now see you in a couple off minutes."

"Okay."

 

Wienke POV

Wonder what EunHyuk means with ' you will see, cuttie'? 

Well i'm happy for Marijke ^^. She told me a lot about him when they where little kids so i was happy that she wanted to share me that and that she could trust me to not tell to any one else because i'm a ELF but i did not. She is my best friend no, for me she is my sister and i wanted to keep it that why.

I just wait for her on the bed i'm ready she is ready, Hyukkie is in the shower and DongHae has get ready after him. Well he may hurry up i wanna see them dance!

 

HaeJae POV

After a time we stopt Kissing each other.

"So does this mean were together?"

"I think so. Iff you want that?"

"Hmm let me think about that." I told him only to that. His face was so funny when i told him that it was like a little kid that lost one off his playtoys. "Kidding kidding don't give me a look like that!"

"Whew i thought you didn't want to be my girl."

"Well you didn't ask me to be your girl so..."

"Okay okay i got it. HaeJae?."

"Hmm what and hurry up EunHyuk is out off the shower so it's your turn now."

"Will you be my girl?"

"Yeah i want that and know go take a shower we have to leave!"

"Okay okay okay wanna was my back?"

"I want to but not know ^^ now go or i leave with out you!"

"I'm of!"

Haha silly him, but he is so cute. And i think he is al little better than before. He doesn't look sick anymore, maybe just a little tired that's all but he looks mutch better. Happy with my work!"

"So i see you 2 are finaly together!"

"Ow Hyukkie you scared me! And yeah, hey why you say finaly?"

"DongHae is in love with you when you were a little girl so when you still lived with us back in Korea and he didn't stop loving you  so that's why i say finaly"

"Your kidding right?"

"No i'm not! Hey You now me i'm his best friend and he can't hold anything from me so when you had to leave Korea to your new parents he told it to me when you were getting on the plane. But you were little so you didn't know that back than."

"OMG poor DongHae! And he still love's me who didt he do that if wi didn't had any contact anymore?"

"He just lookt at photo's off you with the 3off us or only you and him or only you and the home video's from your birthday and all that. And when i found you again true Facebook i was happy and Hae was dubbel happy because he saw that you had grown a lot and that you were fan off Super Junior and that he was your bais."

"Never thought that it was that hard for him. But it's okay now!"

"I'M DONE!!"

"Finaly know come one! Thanks Hyuk."

"No problem"

And with that of the rehearsel again.