Going To Paris

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

 

"Hello?" "Hello who is this?"

 

DongHae POV

i forgot that she don't have my number. AArgh DongHae how can you be so stupid.

"Yeoboseyo, DongHae imnida. Sorry for the late phone call, didt i wake you up?

"O yeobseyo DongHae. It's okay and now you didt'n wake me up i'm still up because i can't sleep."

"Whyo? Why can't you sleep?" 

"I don't know, i think i'm to nervous for the concert off you guys."

"Aa don't be nervous arasso. It will be great."

"Nae, It will be"

"Yaah! DongHae come on no ask!!!"

"O is that EunHyuk?"

"Aa yeah, wait. Yah! EunHyuk shut up okay! Now it's my turn to say that -evil smile-"

"Yah! Don't give that evil smile at me your not good at it!"

"DongHae??"

"A yeah Sorry. Euhm do you want to come earlyer to Paris?"

"what early? How and why?"

Really? EunHyuks birthday deuh i hope you didtn forgit that! "Because whe all want you here with as. Auw!! Yah EunHyuk why didt you do that for?"

"What? What is he doing?"

"Yeah yeah i know it already! Just stop it arasso. Sorry HaeJae if i my call you that? It's just euhm well euhm."

"Yeah you can call me that and i know it already you don't have to say it. But how can i come to Paris than and normaly a friend off mine will come to. She will come a day before the concert and then whe both are going."

"Aa that will be okay. Just tell me where she live arasso. And w...wha..what h..how d..d..do you kn...know that o..on..only i..i..i w..w..want y..you to come?"

"Arasso i will send you the addres off here. What? Euhm i didt'n know that it was you who want's me to come i thought it was for EunHyuk because off his birthday? Why do you want me to come?"

Ow now what? Just relax! AA i can't relax. "Euhm.. well Because....." Then EunHyuk snapts the phone off of me. "Aa sis just come arasso. He really wants to see you again and me to. I hope you don't forget anything."

"Arasso. But my mom..."

"AA don't worry i will call here. I hope she still knows me just give me here number arasso? And then after that i will text you when?"

"Arasso? Euhm Hyukkie?"

"Yes my little sis."

"Can DongHae come again on the phone pleas?"

"AA wait he is still a little shaking. YAH!!! DongHae you okay HaeJae wants to talk to you again."  "Nae i'm okay. Arasso give my phone back then."

"HaeJae?"

"Nae? What is it."

"Euhm i hope your mom will let you go to come early to us. Then you can take care off me -Giggle's"

"Yeah i hope it to. What take care for you why? Your sick?"

"Yeah i'm a little sick. because everything is hard right know and i'm really tired but i don't have mutch time to sleep."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!  OOO wait till i'm with you, you will sleep and be fit for the concert. ARASSO!!!!"

"YAh!! Nae arasso if you say so."

"Yeah i say it you here me right."

"Hihi nae nae."

 

EunHyuk POV

They were talking and laughing and i was happy. Happy that Hae cald here and askt here to come early to Paris even if he spoke first in the 'we all' and then thought that that she knows that it was for him but it was not like that. That part was really funny, but i sa that he was shaking then so i was taking it over for a while. And than She was asking back after DongHae. What! 

I'm not inportent any more -sad face-. Right after the pgone call i get a text from here with the number off here mom and the addres off here friend to pick up. We askt HaeJae (Marijke) to call here that she will go earlyer to Paris, but here mom didt'n allow here then so we had a little problem.

When i calt my sis here mom she was happy to here me after a long time and she agread it that HaeJae will come early to Paris. Only here friend is know a problem.

 

Wienke POV 

"Mom pleas let me go!!!"

"No!! And don't ask it again we will bring you to the concert and then we will go back home after that!!! End of story."

"But i have the change to see EunHyuk because it's Marijke here brother! Pleas mom i'm begging you!!"

"No Wienke! Ask Marijke to see him after the concert or before the concert then. But you will not go early to Paris with some on know people. Now i don't wanna here anything about it!"

Aargh! I hate my mom when she always try's to brake my dreams. It's EunHyuk and i really wanna see him in front off me. Okay i will see him finaly at the concert singing and dancing but i wanna talk to him like Marijke will talk to him. Aargh Marijke is a lucky girl to have a idol as a brother.

 

HaeJae POV

Aargh!! Why is Wienke here mom making it so hard for here. Now she had the change to see EunHyuk not only on stage but right before here eyes and mabye talking to him. Aish, now what.

On that moment my phone was going aff.

"Hello?"

"Hi Marijke, it's Wienke"

"Hi Wienke. How are you right know?"

"Okay i think. But what i was calling for. Can you make something like i will see EunHyuk like before the concert or after it my mom was asking that iff you can do that or not?"

"Euhm i don't know iff i can do that and if it will be okay for the manager. I will ask it and send you a text okay but know i have to go. My plain will leave any minute."

"O okay have a save flight and send a text how it is with him and iff i can see him before or after okay?"

"Yeah yeah i will do that, and i will try my best for you. Bye saranghae ^^"

"Saranghae ^^"

We always say that to each other. We don't know why but she was saying it firt and then i and it was every day like that when we say goodbye on skype. 

Finaly i'm on the plain leaving Belgium and going to Paris. I wonder how will come pick me up on the airport. That is for later know i'm gonna take a rest listing with Super Junior songs. 

It take's like 2houres when i finaly land in Paris. Know going for my luggage and than looking who will come to pick me up. I really hope it will be EunHyuk but that will be hard for them. When i was waiting for my luggage i took a quick peek on my phone on twitter and there i sa that EunHyuk just post something. There was saying that hi's Sister finaly arrived in Paris and i'm waiting for here with my best friend. 

When i sa that i was a little scared and happy at the same time. Scared because know there will be many ELF's standing at the airport also scared because i will see EunHyuk and his friend i think DongHae, again for the first time after 11 years and happy because EunHyuk and his best friend(DongHae) will pick me up. Okay relax.... relax... re..lax... Damn i can't relax. 

When i was going to the hall i heard screaming. Then i just stopt for  a while but i had to pull true this so a walkt further. When i finlay was in the hall i saw 2 man standing there waving at me, and it was EunHyuk and DongHae.

When they where waving everyone was screaming louder or maybe it was because i was in the hall right know, silly me. I just walkt over to the 2 man and EunHyuk was the first who gave me a big welcome hug. I hugged him back with al my heart because i was missing him so much that i never wanna let him go again.

When i hugd him i was a little crying and DongHae saw that and wiped it off.

"Yah! HaeJae don't cry okay" DongHae said. when he sais that EunHyuk stopt hugging me and lookt at me.

"YAAH! Don't cry." EunHyuk said then but DongHae already took me in a hug when EunHyuk was finishing his sentis. 

Everyone was screaming and i heard them saying that they want to be in my place. I think everyone want to be in my place right know i'm hugging EunHyuk and DongHae. I'm EunHyuk's little sister and i meet Super Junior.

They took my luggage and we where going to the van that was waiting to go back to the hotel. The only tingh i could do was folow them. DongHae was walking on my right side and EunHyuk on my left so that there will nothing happen to me on th way to the van.

When we were set to leaf DongHae just opend the window and was waving to all the fans outside. I just had to laugh because he was so funny and cute and sweet, but at the same time he looks tired and not so healty. 

Then i got a text so i was looking who it was but EunHyuk and DongHae came closer because they wanted to see it to.

"YAH!! My phone don't look arasso!"

"Arasso!" The both say it was funny so i was giggling a bit. The ride was very long and i was beginning to feel sleepy. I try to stay awake but it was very hard then i heard.

"Just sleep on my shoulder." and when he was saying that he was lying my head on his shoulder. I only had to look who it was saying and it was DongHae. And with that i fal asleep.