My day

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

My day.

Damn, why is my mom always shouting at me that i have to stand up for school. I just hate it when she is doing that, and on that hour 7.15 am pff. 

It's Monday so i have class for 8.20am till 5pm. Whaaa!!!! why is it that long, i just hate school sometimes. Like always i'm in the bathroom take a shower and dress me up and i'm off to school. I don't eat in the morning because i'm always sick than and that i don't like.

 

When i'm at school, i'm always 5min early or 10. Then i'm going to my locker for my books and go to the class room. When i'm there and sitting on the ground listen to my music the rest of my class is comming and then i close my ipod because they don't like it when i'm listening to my music when they are around.

When we are in class whe are talking about our trip we gonna make to Holland for 3day's. whe have al pland it out and whe can't wait to go. Every one is happy only me. Why, because than i can't take my routine every night and day.

I always stand up with songs off Super Junior and go to sleep with Super Junior. The teacher is asking us with ho we will share our room because there is 1 room of 4 persons and 6 rooms of 2. i'm sleeping in a room off 2 because i like my space and my friend that is gonna sleep in the same room like's it to.

For the moment is that persons a friend off mine but the rest, i don't wanne think about it. The day is over and i'm going home. I greet my mom and than i i'm waiting when she will leave to here work than i can listen to my music.

 

Finally my mom is off tho work that means music time ^^. I'm Playing al the songs off Super Junior and i'm waiting when my friend Wienke will come online. When she is only whe are talking about Super Junior and are bias.

Wienke here bias is EunHyuk and my bias is DongHae. Whe always talking about them and sometimes the rest off Super Junior come's in it. I sayd to Wienke that i will not be online for 3 days because that trip from school. When i said that she was sad and i don't like it when she is sad it make's me sad to.

 

finaly it's friday then i have 2days no school. I can sleep out yeay. Normaly on a saturday i'm off to dance practise but my dance school had to stop it so i'm not dancing on a saturday any more now it is on a thusday.

The Sunday i'm going to singing class ^^ and i'm doing that for over 16 years and now i'm 19 ^^. Everyone thinks i'm crazy but i'm not i just like singing what is so rong about that.

 

Again it's monday today we only making cookie's and than go home. Thursday whe will go to Holland and sleep there on a boot for 2nights and 3days till Thirstday then we come back to Belgium. Whe are leaving Belgium with the train and that is more then 5 houres. Why is it that long.

When i'm in the train i'm sitting next to my friend Kelly ho will be sleeping with me in one room. i ask't here if it is oke that i'm listening to my music, thank god it was no problem for here. When we arrived in Holland i listent to all the songs from Super Junior that was standing on my ipod.

I was so happy that i heard all the songs. My friend had taking here laptop with here and i ask't here if i my on here laptop for a bit, it was no problem for here because i helpt here a lot when we were in Holland.

When i was on Facebook my friend Wienke was online and she was so happy. Whe talkt a lot i'ts like we had seing eatch other for years.

 

When we are back in Belgium i was so glad that is was over. When i was on my way going home my mom had a big serprice for me. My mom was not home jet so i was freaking out what it was so i was looking around but i find nothing.

When mom was home i ask't here what it was and she was holding a big envelop with in it a small envelop with 3 tickets in it. YEAY it was my tickt for Super Junior Show 4 in Paris!!!!!!!

I was so happy that i was jumping around like hell. Finaly i can see DongHae and EunHyuk and the rest!! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Guys. Sorry if this is a little bored but you will see it has something to do with the story ^^
hope you guys will like it.
ByeBye

MaHae~~