Who is calling?

ELF's Dream Come True. Back With Family!

"YAAAHH!!!! EunHyuk!!!! Still on the phone. with who are you talking with? Marijke..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marijke's POV

"Hyukkie? Who is it that calls you?" I was a little in shock again. because i heard someone callt my name.

first i heard nothing and then i was starting to get worried. I don't now why, it was just so quiet after that. Even EunHyuk didt'n replay my question.
"YAAAH!!!! EunHyuk!!!! do you here me or what?" Again still nothing. Now it pist me off a little. 

"Lee HyukJae!! If you don't say anything in 3 sec than i'm cut off the phonecall!!" Just when is was say 1, 2, ... EunHyuk interupt me.

EunHyuk POV

Damn DongHae. really just now when i'm talking with my sister.

"Yah! DongHae shut up. I'm talking okay." Why is he always interupt me like that? Because he want's to now my sister. Oo god i hope that i know what i'm doing.

"Yes DongHae i'm talking to Marijke. Why do you wanne know that anywhy?" I just ask a question what i already know the answher but still i wanna here it when he is saying it. Haha sometimes i really i'm a jurk at that. 

"OOOoo and you didt'n yell at me when you calt Marijke!! Gif the phone gif the phone!!! I wanna talk!!"

"AAA DongHae not now okay. Maybe later okay?" DongHae just nod and was looking down what a sad face. "Aa DongHae don't be sad nae" i was patting his head a little like i didt with Marijke. DongHae just puld away and was running to his room.

On that time i feeld sad to. I was hurting my best friend just because i wanna talk to my sister. Aish!!! Stopid me. Sorry DongHae i will make it right don't worried.

When i sa DongHae runing to his room i heard someone counting. Then i realist that i was still talking to my sister Marijke. i hurry said something. "~~....Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry....naega naega naega...~~ Sorry HaeJae i want do it again really sorry." 

I didn't know if i still can call here HaeJae. Or will she remeber it or not? Then i heard a squick sound and i lookt around me but i sa nobody then i heard a sight on the other line.

"Hyukkie thanks for replaying my old name. It's bin a long time sins i heard that, it makes me happy and thinking about the old days hihi. Gomawo Lee HyukJae Saranghae."

"Oww you stil remember it! I thought that you forgot it or you didn't want to here it again. It makes me happy to little sis and happy to say it again, from now on i only call you HaeJae okay? If you want?"

"Yah!! Hyukkie really!! Oo i will love that, your really the best brother in the world."

"No i'm not."  I trey to say it really quiet but still she heard me. Damn i really have to learn not to say things out loud.

"What? Hyukkie didt you just say no? Don't ever say that again okay?"

"But i'm not a good brother. I didn't talk to you for 11years. I'm really a bad brother."

"Hyukkie, even iff i heard you for 11years for me you are still a good brother and that will always stay like that arasso?" I was trying to cheer him up becaus it was not his fold that i didn't hear him for 11years. If SM ore his manager whant it like that, than i don't blame it on my Oppa.

I heard a little snif on the Hyukkie's side so i thought that he was crying, and o yes he was crying. "Hyukkie? are you crying?"

"N..no i..i'm not crying. It is happy tears becaus i missed my little sister so much."

"ow Oppa i missed you to. Oppa i have to go now have to sleep okay."

I really missed my little sister and the words she was saying to me makes that feeling stronger but at the same time happy because i can hear her voice again after so long. Her voice is still the same. ow wait sleeping? Now wait!! "Now!! Wait!!"

"Yah Oppa i really have to go to sleep now it's already 02.25AM here and with you it is 09.25AM so i really need my sleep..."

"Yah!! I know that but i want to ask you something?"

"Okay hure than. What is it?"

"Euhm... well... euhm .. is it true that you are coming to SS4 in Paris on 6-4-2012?"

"Euhm.. Yeah.. why you asking?"

"Oww Just because. Whe can see the names who are buying a ticket and i sa your name so..."

"So that's why KyuHyun firts cald me because you want to know iff i'm coming to the concert?"  That little... ow what ever. he is my brother and i'm a Super Junior ELF and i wanted to see them so why not.

"i'm yeah sorry. Are you mad now?"

"Now i'm not mad. Why would i be mad iff i can see my brother, my bais and my favorite Kpop band on a concert. It will be the day of my live!"

"Yeah that is true! Wow what! Bais who is it? Me? It's Me right? Ore not? Than who is it? Tell me now!!!"

"Yah Hyukkie! Don't be so nervous. You are my second bais sorry. Hihi my first bais is DongHae. i thought you will now that?"

O.o What DongHae! Really? So my little sis like's DongHae hihi okay now it's fun. "Ow i'm second not funny. Why is DongHae first? That little cute Fish is always cutter than me."

"Ow sorry Oppa. But you and DongHae are on the same place you are both my first so, it is like that because i can't choose."

"okay that is more like it."

Marijke's POV

Damn Hyukkie why didt you askt that. o well now he knows i hope he will not do something stanges now he knows that. "Oppa?"

"Nae HaeJae?"

"Hihi. Can i now go to sleep than?"

"Oo yeah sure. sorry for the lang phone call little sis. I will call again tomorrow okay i will send you my number after this okay?"

" Nae arasso. Saranghae HyukJae! Sweet dreams!"

"Saranghae HaeJae! Sweet dreams for you to!" 

And with that the phone call was stopt. A couple off minuts later i had a text. it was the number off EunHyukkie. I saved it as *Hyukkie* <3. but i wander why he will call me back tomorrow? Ooh wel i will see it tomorow.

DongHae POV

"Finaly don with the phone call huh? And why didn't you call me? you know that i wanted to talk to here!"

"Yah Hae! I can't stop here for going to sleep. You know how she is on here sleep."  That remind me when DongHae came visit me. that was so fun.

"Yeah i still know that. What time is it at here place?" I wanted to know that, because i will have here number after i talkd to Hyuk. And then i send here e text. I wander if Hyukkie askt here about the concert? 

"Well now it will be 02.40AM so, you still know that here place is 7heurs later than here?"

"O.o What!! 7heures!!!"  Damn shuld i send here a text then ore what. Now i really don't know it. What will i do?

 

 

Why is DongHae doing so mysterieus?
And what will he send to Marijke/HaeJae?
see it next time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally school is out and i have my diploma ^^
ooow so happy. now i can do this. 
and i'm really happy that i finally have my 3chapter ready :p
But still no commed on it :( 
o well maybe later :p

have to go to sleep now :p it's already 01.45AM here  at 30-06-2012
Sweet dreams

MaHae~~