Sparks

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: Sparks

Eventually, Taeyeon calmed herself down and went back to their waiting room. She couldn't let the other members know that she had been crying. She had to be strong for them. After all, she'd kept her history with Jiyong a secret from them. Ugh. Another reason why she and Jiyong had fought. He had wanted her to reveal their relationship, while she desired to leave it as a secret.

It was the only reason why s hated her. Jiyong made it as though everything, the entire breakup, was her fault.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Where's Sunkyu?"

Taeyeon snapped out of her thoughts. "H-Huh? Oh, she's having coffee with Sungmin-oppa. She met him on her way out of the bathroom, so they went a nearby cafe. Don't be angry, Fany. You know how much she likes him."

"...Well, where were you then?" Tiffany asked suspiciously. "What? Having coffee with Teukie-oppa?"

Taeyeon forced a laugh. "Haha, no way! You know Teukie-oppa and I are like siblings. I just didn't want to be the third wheel, so I  kind of wandered around the building."

"Why didn't you reply to my calls or texts!?" Tiffany exclaimed. "And why didn't you just come back to our waiting room? Because of you, I had to ask Big Bang's TOP for direct-"

"You talked to Big Bang's TOP?" Taeyeon interrupted in a hoarse, quiet voice.

Tiffany tilted her head in confusion. "Uh, yeah. I bumped into him in the hallway, so I just asked him for directions on how to get back to our waiting room. I was worried about you two."

"Tiffany, you have to stay away from him," Taeyeon warned her. "He's dangerous. No, not just him. That whole group is dangerous. They're different from other idol groups!"

"Oh, c'mon, Taeng! It's not like we're gonna start a relationship!" Tiffany snorted.

That's what I thought when I first spoke to Jiyong. Look where I am now, Taeyeon thought. "I know, Fany. But don't talk to him anymore, okay? I'm worried for you."

"Aigoo, I understand!~" Tiffany giggled. "This is so weird of you, Tae. Where's my dorky JummaTaeng?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, a smile cracking on her face. "Since when did my Tiffany become so easygoing? Weren't you the manager of SNSD? The serious one that never knew how to be funny?"

"Hey!"

"Ha! You know it's true!"

"Nice performance today, TOP!"

TOP smiled shyly, taking a seat outside of their waiting room. With the end of their live performance, he was stuck alone. The rest of the members had all gone off somewhere.

The two maknaes, Seungri and Daesung, had gone to a fast food restaurant for a midnight snack. The two had been complaining about their hunger for quite a while now. TOP was rather glad that he was free of their annoying whining.

On the other hand, Jiyong had performed in a foul mood. It was weird. Ever since he had gotten back to their waiting room, Jiyong had been particularly grouchy. He would lash out at anyone who talked to him and let out an angry huff every five seconds. As their performance ended, Jiyong had told the rest of the members that he'd be "getting some fresh air". And as Jiyong's best friend, Taeyang followed him out of worry.

TOP was neither hungry or willing to deal with Jiyong's temper, so he sat outside their waiting room, expecting his manager to pick him up soon.

"Hello!"

He glanced up in surprise at the female's voice. It was the girl from SNSD he'd bumped into earlier. Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter