Messed Up

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six: Messed Up

Taeyeon was unable to hide her surprise. It wasn't possible for Sunny and Yuri to know about her and Jiyong! She always erased his texts, hid her selcas with him, and pretended not to know him. In fact, most of the time she spent talking about Big Bang at all, was badmouthing them. Were the two perhaps just joking around? She bit her lip. No, they couldn't be. Those expressions on their faces were far too serious.

"Taeng, don't take us as idiots," Sunny snapped. "We already know a little about it!"

"About what?" Taeyeon asked, feigning ignorance. She wasn't ready to let them know yet. She didn't want them to know. She didn't want to see their hurt expressions and tears. Losing the trust of her sisters was something so horrible and unimaginable for her.

Yuri took a seat beside her. "Well...that night when Sunny went to get coffee with Sungmin-oppa, she actually came back earlier than expected. And apparently, while she was going back to our waiting room, she saw you and G-Dragon in the hallway, arguing with each other, in a rather personal manner."

Taeyeon's jaw dropped in disbelief, as she whirled around to stare at Sunny. "You were there!? You saw...everything? If you did...why wouldn't you mention anything about it to me after?"

Sunny glared at her. "Because I thought, maybe you would tell all of us later. I thought that surely, you wouldn't be hiding anything from us, since we promised not to at the beginning of our debut.

"The thing is, Taeyeon..." Yuri let out a disappointed sigh. "We didn't think that you wouldn't trust us this much. I mean, judging from what Sunny saw, it's obvious that the two of you had some sort of bad history together. But...you never once told us about this. Why must you always be like this? Taking on the burden and pain all by yourself. Making the rest of us feel ignorant and useless."

"It's...it's not like that, guys!" Taeyeon cried in a trembling voice. She could feel a burn in her chest. This wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want them looking at her with those...pained expressions. She wanted them to still know that she genuinely trusted and cared for each of them.

"What is it then?" Sunny demanded. "You can either tell us the entire story or shamelessly pretend that nothing happened between you and G-Dragon."

Taeyeon took a deep breath, already miserable and frustrated. She was sick of repeating these kinds of situations. Once with G-Dragon and now with her own members.

"Yes...Kwon Jiyong and I dated before. It was during our Oh! promotions. We met through Daesung and we somehow fell in love and started to date secretly," Taeyeon explained slowly. "We hit a bump in our relationship when I had a scandal with Teukie-oppa. Jiyong tried hard not to be jealous, but eventually ended up losing his temper and often lashing out at me for my scandals."

"So did you break up then?" Yuri asked quietly. Both Sunny and Taeyeon could tell that Yuri was upset. She was protective over every member and was the one who confronted the guys who hurt her fellow members.

"I...I honestly still loved him, so I told him that there was nothing going on. But he didn't believe me. We would fight often because of that one scandal, and one night, I even caught him kissing another girl while drunk," Taeyeon said. "Then I broke up with him because the physical and emotional pain was too much."

"What was wrong with that girl then!? !" Sunny hissed.

Taeyeon smiled weakly. "Her name was Han Minkyung. She was a YG trainee and was in love with Jiyong. She hated me so much. You know those frequent anti letters I got? All of them were from her. At that time, I hated her to the point where I wanted to kill her. But now, I admit, I'm quite afraid of her."

Yuri met eyes with Taeyeon. "This girl, we'll make sure she never gets close to a strand of your hair. But...as for G-Dragon, the two of you are completely over, right?"

Taeyeon contemplated whether to tell the truth or not.

She swallowed nervously. "No, we got back together yesterday."

Yuri immediately bolted up from her seat on the bed. "What do you mean, you're together!? After all that crap that he made you go through? Are you serious? Do you really not have-"

"Yuri, stop it!" Sunny pleaded. "I mean...we've been yelling at Taeyeon this whole time, but I think we have to remember how much it hurt for her. As her members, instead of getting angry at her, we should get over it and be on her side."

Yuri's gaze softened. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon. It just frustrates me that someone as respectful and admirable as you has to get hurt by G-Dragon! He doesn't deserve you and I'm scared that you'll be hurt again."

Taeyeon smiled gently. "I know he loves me, Yul. Let's say he does betray me again, I'll be sure to let you know so that you can beat him to a pulp."

Though disappointed, Yuri nodded. "Fine then. If that's really what you want."

"For now, we won't tell any of the members," Sunny remarked. "Because we believe that you will soon. Tomorrow night."

"T-Tomorrow night?"

"Yes," Sunny answered. "If you don't do it by then, we'll do it ourselves."

Taeyeon blinked quickly.

"I'll...do it."

Tiffany quickly shoved him off her, leaving an expression of both disappointment and humiliation on TOP's face. She, too, was equally humiliated. How could he kiss her when the two weren't even in a romantic relationship? Did that kiss mean he was interested in her? Maybe.

I could brag about this to my members, She thought jokingly. But on the serious side, he really was a nice guy. Gentle, kind, but sometimes funny. If she could have a boyfriend like him, she'd be overjoyed.

"Um..." TOP coughed, breaking the silence and snapping Tiffany out of her thoughts. "I'm...I'm sorry about that. I wasn't thinking. It was a mistake."

Tiffany smiled, though inside, she felt hurt. "Aish, that's what I thought! After all, you're a ladies man! Haha, don't worry about it, Bingu TOP! I'm fine!"

No, I'm not fine, you jerk. You just trampled all over my innocent heart and I feel like a piece of now.

"I acted on instinct. I wasn't thinking straight and I just stole a kiss from you," TOP explained desperately.

"I get it already," Tiffany said gently with a smile. "You don't have to keep explaining. I understand and there's no reason for you to be like this."

"Are you sure that you're okay with this? I really am sorry," He said, a worried tone to his voice.

Tiffany forced a cheery laugh. "Aigoo, I told you I was fine already! Ah, just wait a moment! My phone is ringing!"

She quickly flipped her phone open, thankful that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter