Predator

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C​hapter Nine: Predator

"W-Would you like some tea?"

Taeyeon smiled kindly. "None for me."

"Same here," Tiffany answered, stifling a giggle at the nervous wreck Seungri was being. She had heard from Yuri that he was quite the player with women and charmed them easily. It seemed, however, that he wasn't really so smooth.

"C-Cookies then? We have peanut butter and chocolate chip," Seungri offered in a squeaky voice. 

"Seungri, just shut the hell up and sit down," Top ordered, rolling his eyes. "You're acting like a girl that's confessing to her crush. I know it's pretty weird that Taeyeon-sshi is here, but there's no need for us to make her feel uncomfortable. Even if she and Jiyong aren't on good terms..."

"Um...about that..." Taeyeon said hesitantly. "I actually wanted to tell you guys the truth. Jiyong and I-"

"Hyung!" Daesung bellowed, scampering into the room with a couple of dresses in his hands. "Which do you think would look better on Tiffany? The pink one? Or the yellow one?"

Tiffany blinked. "Uh, Daesung, there's no need for you to take out dresses. I already came dressed in one. I don't think I'd have to change into a different one..."

Secretly, she wondered why they even owned dresses. This was an all boys dorm, wasn't it? It was a bit questionable. That is, unless, they happened to crossdress or something as a hobby...

"Don't misunderstand!" Top quickly exclaimed. "We..we don't crossdress! We're not weird! Our stylists sometimes leave extra clothes in our dorm. They do this with 2NE1 and the other actresses too."

"Actually, when Top-hyung gets drunk, he'll put on the dresses and dance crazily. He tried on the purple one with polka dots! Man, was that funny! I should've filmed it...then..." Daesung trailed off, taking notice of Top's death glare. He coughed awkwardly, walking back into the room to put away the dresses.

Tiffany simply laughed. "Oh really? Well, that's interesting. I'd love to see it some time."

"We mainly want it so that we can blackmail him," Seungri snickered.

"That reminds me..." Taeyeon started, glancing at Seungri. "You're dressed up today, aren't you? Wearing a leather jacket and all...Are you going somewhere? On a date, perhaps? I've heard from Yuri that you're quite the playboy at your university."

He blushed. "T-That's not true! I'm just good friends with everyone."

"You tried hitting on both Yuri and Sooyoung. It's too bad that neither found you to be that attractive," Tiffany said bluntly. 

Seungri gulped, shocked. "They didn't find me to be attractive? Why? I was always nice to them!"

"Well, you were nice to all the girls and a lot of them misunderstood your kind actions. You broke a lot of hearts. Besides, Yuri and Sooyoung both tend to look for an older man," Tiffany remarked.

"You could go for our maknae, Seohyun," Taeyeon suggested with a smile. "Though, if you break her heart, I'll break your face."

Seungri laughed uneasily. Why the hell was I aiming for Seohyun again?

"I brought some chocolate chip cookies with nuts. Please help yourself to some. Don't worry about us," Taeyang said, walking into the room with a plate of cookies.

"They just said that they didn't want-"

"I'll take some," Tiffany cut in. "It'd be rude to not eat any, since he brought them here."

As she took one from the plate, Taeyang turned it to Taeyeon, who shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I'd really like to take them, but I'm allergic to nuts," Taeyeon declined. "It was very kind of you to offer them though."

At that moment, Taeyang's phone rang. He apologized quietly, picking it up at that spot.

"Hello? Oh, Jiyong..." He said awkwardly, stealing glances at Seungri and TOP. They, then, slowly looked over at Taeyeon, who was quite amused by the situation.

"Y-You're coming home? R-right now!? You're almost here!?"

Seungri's eyes widened. 

"A-alright. Yeah, we're all here, waiting for you. Mhm...bye!"

As soon as Taeyang hung up, the members of Bigbang were in a frenzy.

"Jiyong's almost here! What do we do!?" Taeyang panicked. "It's too late to get Taeyeon-sshi to leave, right?"

"This is definitely Jiyong-hyung's scary instinct! Somewhere, in his mind, he probably thought that we were doing something fishy, so he's coming home at this exact time!" Seungri groaned.

At this time, Daesung ran out of the room, surprised. "What's going on? Why is everyone so panicked?"

"Because Jiyong-sshi is coming home right now," Tiffany replied, as the other members were too busy panicking to answer.

"WHAT!?" Daesung yelled, just as panicked now. "We need to hide Taeyeon somehow! I don't want to imagine Jiyong-hyung's reaction to her being here!"

"Aren't you the one who said that you'd even tell Jiyong hyung if you were dating a SNSD member before? Why so scared now?" TOP hissed.

"He's going to kill us!" Seungri wailed.

Taeyang took a deep breath, turning around to stare at Taeyeon. "I'm sorry for this, Taeyeon-sshi, but I'm afraid, at this rate, we'll have to hide you in our dorm."

Taeyeon and Tiffany shared a glance,  almost laughing at how serious they were getting. Well, it was their fault for not listening to her earlier when she had tried to tell them about their relationship. 

"Alright. Where should I go?" Taeyeon asked, trying to put up a concerned tone.

"Dammit, shouldn't we hide Tiffany too?" Top exclaimed. "I don't want him to be getting mad at her!"

"I don't think Jiyong will go as far as to getting mad at Tiffany-sshi. He might be a bit uncomfortable, but just in case Hyeyoon-noona comes, we've got to keep Tiffany out here."

"Okay, so I'll take Taeyeon to my room. You guys, act normal on the couch!" Daesung ordered, as Taeyeon followed him into his room.

"I swear to God, if we get caught..." Top sighed. "Jiyong will never forgive us for this. Ever."

"We just have to act well, hyung," Seungri remarked, calmer now. "There's no real reason for Jiyong-hyung to go into Daesung-hyung's room, so as long as we're not awkward and Taeyeon-sshi stays quiet, we'll be fine."

"You guys are really going to regret all this effort," Tiffany mumbled with a giggle.

"What was that?"

She shook her head. "Oh, nothing."

As they had expected, a few minutes later, Jiyong came home, a smile on his face.

The moment he spotted Tiffany on the couch, an expression of mild surprise came on his face.

"Did you invite Tiffany-sshi over?" He asked, in a surprisingly, calm, light-hearted tone.

"Y-yeah..." Taeyang stammered. "Remember when Daesung and Seungri lied to Hyeyoon-noona about Seunghyun having a girlfriend? Well, we needed someone to act like her, so we brought Tiffany-sshi."

"Hm..." Jiyong murmured, before smiling. "Well, I'm sorry to her for having to do such a favor for us."

Seungri, Top, and Daesung all exchanged glances. This was way too weird. Jiyong was being too friendly. Too calm. And too okay with the whole situation. He didn't even seem the least bit uncomfortable talking with her!

"Ah, so, Jiyong-hyung, where were you last night? We were so worried about you!" Daesung quickly said, trying to make a conversation.

"Oh," Jiyong said, taking a seat on the couch. He had wanted to tell s about him getting back together with Taeyeon, but Tiffany was here and he knew that Taeyeon wanted to keep their relationship more private.

"I just met up with someone and we had a couple of drinks. I slept at his place for the night since I couldn't drive home," He lied.

"I'm going to change and take a shower, alright?" Jiyong said, getting up. "Daesung-ah, I'll be getting my shampoo from your room."

In a split second, all of the members, yelled out, "NO!"

He flinched in surprise. "Wow, that reaction. What's wrong? Is there any reason why I shouldn't be getting my shampoo?"

"A-ah...I used it all!" Daesung laughed nervously. "Just go to Top-hyung's room and get his shampoo!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Top quickly urged. "You can just use mine, can't you?"

"There's no way you used up my shampoo. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter