The Plan

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven: The Plan

"So you guys...told Hye Yoon-noona...that I was dating someone?"

Daesung gulped, getting down on his knees immediately. "We didn't think that Hye Yoon-noona would take it so seriously! We only meant for it to be a joke!"

"A joke, eh?" TOP growled with a murderous glare. "Well, you should've made a joke about something else! You know that she takes everything about my love life seriously!"

"We're sorry, TOP-hyung!" Seungri squeaked. "Forgive us, just this once! Can't you just pretend that you're dating Bom-noona again? That worked last time!"

Taeyang shook his head. "Don't you guys remember? Hye Yoon-noona found out that the whole dating thing between TOP and Bom-noona was a lie. She was so pissed off."

"Can't we just ask Dara-noona? Or Hye Sun-noona?" Daesung exclaimed desperately.

Seungri let out a sigh. "We can't. Dara-noona is busy filming a CF and Hye Sun-noona is filming her new drama right now. I could try calling Hara for her to fake a relationship with TOP-hyung..."

"Aren't they busy with promotions in Japan?" Taeyang reminded them.

TOP let out a miserable groan. "Is there anyone in Korea right now that isn't busy!?"

"Wait a minute..." Daesung paused, instantly brightening up. "Why don't we try to get in contact with that SNSD member that TOP-hyung likes? Then we'll be able to fool Hye Yoon-noona and help his relationship progress with her!"

TOP's eyes widened. "No! Th-that's absurd! We'd just be bothering her!"

"Oh, please," Daesung snorted. "Is there any female on this planet that wouldn't want to hang out with us? We're Big Bang, after all. She can't be stupid enough to not fall for our charms."

"I'm pretty sure being an egoistical jerk isn't included in one of those charms," Taeyang remarked.

"But, I still think we should try calling her," Seungri suggested. "However, we'll all keep it a secret from Jiyong-hyung, okay? That's the best way to help TOP-hyung and Jiyong-hyung."

Taeyang gave them all a look, but in the end, let out a sigh. "Geez, I just can't argue with you guys. Fine then. I'll keep my lips locked."

Seungri leaned over to give Taeyang a bear hug, "Hyung!~"

Taeyang wrinked his nose in disgust. "Please, Seungri. The only time I want to see your aegyo is in my nightmares."

"Do you even have her number, TOP-hyung?" Daesung suddenly said. "Because if you don't, I could call Taeyeon, Yoona, or Sooyoung so you can talk to her."

"Who is she anyway?" Seungri piped up. "You haven't even told us that yet!"

"You seem like the type of person who likes Yuri or Sooyoung," Taeyang observed.

"We're not talking about the members you like, hyung," Seungri replied, sticking his tongue out childishly.

TOP cleared his throat, a blush flaring across his cheeks. "It's...well..."

"Jessica!" Daesung yelled.

"No! I bet it's Seohyun!"

"Ew! If he liked Seohyun, he'd be like a e!"

"What? There's only like a four year age difference! You're just saying that because you like her the best, Seungri!"

TOP clenched his fists. It obviously wasn't the best idea to tell s about this. He honestly wondered why he had been so careless.

"It's Tiffany!" He roared, shutting everyone else in the room up.

Daesung's mouth fell open. "T-Tiffany? That makes no sense! She's not your type of girl! You've never liked cute, clumsy kind of girls! I mean...that's more of my style!"

"Hey, Tiffany-sshi can be pretty y too. I mean, I saw their The Boys music video, and damn, she was-" Seungri stopped, noticing TOP's murderous glare.

"I mean...she was...y...for a sister-in-law..." Seungri corrected slowly.

TOP sighed. "The thing is, I usually wouldn't be interested in someone like her. The thing is...I got to know her personality and that's when I fell hard."

"Her personality?" Taeyang asked suspiciously. "How?"

TOP his lips nervously. "Well...I never told you guys this, but we met at a Music Bank performance once. We talked for a little and then she got my number from our manager. We started to text and this morning, I even went with her to find Jiyong."

"Damn, hyung!" Daesung exclaimed. "Then you're progressing fast! What's with the worry?"

"And you kept it all a secret! Have you guys kissed yet?" Seungri snickered.

"I think you guys are missing the biggest point here," Taeyang growled. "Why exactly would you take her with you to find Jiyong? That is, unless one of her members went missing too..."

An appalled silence followed.

"...It isn't...Taeyeon, right?" Daesung said slowly.

TOP responded with a timid shrug. "Um..."

"It is!" Daesung moaned. "Oh my god, poor Taeyeon! I bet Jiyong-hyung went to her drunk and then locked her up in his car. And then he took out a knife and-"

"What the hell are you thinking about?" Taeyang asked with a frown. "Keep your imagination to variety, Daesung. Anyway, I don't think that Jiyong harmed her. If anything, they probably talked, made up, and spent the night together or they talked and didn't make up, so they went somewhere else to clear their minds."

"Enough about Jiyong-hyung! We have to call Tiffany-sshi here, before Hye Yoon-noona comes!" Seungri yelled, changing the topic.

Daesung pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Okay, I get it, panda face. I'm dialing Sooyoung's number right now."

TOP fidgeted in place, unsure of whether Tiffany would actually accept the call. She had defnitely been upset this morning at him for the kiss incident and surely, she wouldn't want to act as his fake girlfriend.

"Hey, Soo!" Daesung chirped warmly. "Yeah, is Tiffany there? We kind of need her help. Yes, us, Big Bang. Get her on the phone."

There was silence in the room for a few seconds, while Sooyoung was getting Tiffany on the line. Daesung put the phone on speaker.

"Hello? Uh, Daesung?" Tiffany's voice came through the line, sounding a bit confused.

"Hi, Fany! We met once on Family Outing, didn't we?" He laughed. "You're free today, right? Because we need your help badly."

"Yeah, I'm free...but what is it you need help with?"

Daesung let out an uncomfortable chuckle. "Well...um...couldyoubeTOP-hyung'sfakegirlfriend?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter