What the hell?

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight: What the hell?

"You're kidding, right?" Hyoyeon finally said, after the long silence that had followed Taeyeon's shocking confession.

Taeyeon shook her head mutely. Though she looked calm on the outside, on the inside, she was desperately hoping that they wouldn't get too angry at her. Crazy, wild thoughts started to fill her mind. After all, Hyoyeon was a G-Dragon fan. Even during Hello Baby, she had wanted him on the show. What about Sooyoung, Yoona, and Jessica? They were huge Big Bang fans too and they'd always tell her their secrets. Even the sweet maknae of the group, Seohyun, would probably feel hurt too. And Tiffany, her long time best friend...how betrayed would she feel?

Yuri let out a deep breath. "She isn't kidding, you guys. She's dead serious. Sunny and I were surprised when we first found out too-"

"You two already knew!?" Sooyoung exclaimed, staring at them in disbelief. "How could you keep that a secret from us!? Aren't we all supposed to be sisters, even if we're not related by blood?"

"Sooyoung, calm down!" Yuri snapped. "The two of us only found out yesterday. Honestly, we felt betrayed by Taeyeon too...but after we heard her story, well...we respected the fact that she'd hidden her relationship with G-Dragon."

"What exactly is that story?" Jessica demanded.

Taeyeon panicked. She couldn't tell them the truth! To be honest, Yuri and Sunny, though hot-tempered themselves, were nothing compared to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, when angry. If she told them the entire story about what really went on between her and Jiyong, they would never let her go near him again. More so, they'd be ashamed of her, their leader, for being so weak and vulnerable to his treatment.

Before Yuri could say anything, Taeyeon cut in. "At first, I thought he wasn't serious with our relationship, you know those playboy rumors of his, but he ended up really liking me. So I wanted to tell you all when I was sure that this guy was right for me. I just wanted to confirm that his feelings for me were sincere."

Sunny and Yuri gave her looks of surprise. Taeyeon stared into their eyes, hoping that they could notice how she felt and not give away her actual story with him.

"Yeah," Sunny quickly said. "It's not that she didn't trust us, it's just that she didn't know if he really liked her or not."

Seohyun tilted her head to the side, a confused look on her face. "But, unnie...why did you always warn us to stay away from Big Bang? You told us that they were rude, cocky, and uneducated. You wouldn't really have to go that far to hide your relationship."

Yoona agreed. "Yeah. I tried to talk to them once about their new song and you told me not to."

"That's because they know don't know about our relationship either. In fact, they're under the belief that Jiyong and I are not on good terms," Taeyeon lied. "I'm good friends with Daesung, but he thinks that I don't like Jiyong. I just felt that it would be awkward for me to let you guys speak with them."

"Oh, was that why...you didn't like me talking to TOP?" Tiffany asked softly, having been silent the whole time.

Taeyeon's gaze softened. "Well, now you can meet up with him all you want, since I've told you all that I've been dating Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Big Bang. Hyoyeon, you aren't angry, right?"

Hyoyeon laughed. "I am a bit jealous, but I still wish you happiness, Taeng. Though I've lost G-Dragon, I can still get Lee Minho or Lee Byung Hun!"

Jessica snorted, swatting at her arm jokingly. "Oh, please! You think you can compare to Park Minyoung? Dream on!"

"Yah, then you think that your ideal man, Daniel Henney, likes you? Ha! I bet my life that his favorite member is Yoona!"

"Shut up, Princess Fiona!"

All the girls burst out laughing, while Taeyeon smiled at them, like a warm mother. It felt good for her relationship to be...somewhat revealed now. She felt relieved, like a burden had been taken off of her chest. She didn't have to feel guilty or lie anymore about where she was going.

Suddenly, a thought struck her.

"Hey, Fany," She said. "Can I go to Big Bang's dorm with you?"

Tiffany shrugged. "Well, I'm sure there'd be nothing wrong with it. They're probably really comfortable with you, after all."

"Ooh, you're gonna go see your husband?" Sooyoung teased with a grin.

Taeyeon blushed a fierce shade of red. "No! We're...he's not my husband, Sooyoung! Don't be ridiculous! You know it's impossible these days for two idols to marry!"

"Just wait 10 years," Yoona remarked. "We'll be seeing you pregnant with your third child, unnie."

"Yoona!" Taeyeon gasped. "Stop...stop talking about something so inappropiate!"

Tiffany smirked, joining in with the teasing. "And then another ten years after that, you'll be pregnant with your ninth child and then you'll be able to form a whole new SNSD."

"Hey!" Hyoyeon retorted. "I was supposed to be the one that had nine kids! I'm getting married first, Kim Taeyeon! To a greater man than G-Dragon!"

"Well, neither you or I could be the first one getting married. It could always be little Hwang Miyoung with TOP by her side!" Taeyeon commented, smiling deviously at Tiffany, whose eyes widened in horror.

Jessica giggled. "What was your children's names going to be again, Tiff? If it's a girl, it'll be Byul. If it's a guy, it'll be Jihoo. So, Choi Byul and Choi Jihoo?"

Tiffany felt her face burn from the humiliation. "Oh, shut your trap! We can't even date publicly yet, so what's the point of dreaming about marriage already?"

"Oh, so if we could date publicly, you would do that, unnie?" Yoona remarked smugly.

Tiffany didn't think her face could turn any redder, but it did. "All of you, shut up and stop being so immature! Taeyeon, let's wait outside instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter