Nervousness

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five: Nervousness

Taeyeon stirred from her sleep as she felt the warmth of the sun heat her skin. She let out a soft yawn and smiled as she saw Jiyong driving, in the seat beside her.

The two had not went to some hotel and had . The two had slept together in an innocent sense, in his car. She had used his shoulder as a pillow and the two had slept together peacefully.

Taeyeon let out a gasp as she caught a glimpse of the time. "It's already this late!? My members are gonna be so freaked out, Ji! Besides, where are we even going?"

Jiyong paused, clearing his throat uncomfortably. "I'm...I'm taking you back to your dorm."

"Oh, okay," Taeyeon said, assuming that he had another schedule to go to. "Remember to drop me off by the restaurant nearby my dorm. I don't want any of the members to be suspicious about us."

Jiyong turned to her in surprise. "Can't we just tell them? I know you don't want this relationship to go public, but your members should at least know. Mine should too."

She shook her head furiously. "I...I don't want them to know. To be honest, after the break-up, I badmouthed you and Big Bang a lot in front of my members. I feel that they'd find me hypocritical and fake if I told them I was dating you now. Plus, they know nothing about our past."

"Alright then. If that's what you want, then so be it," Jiyong said rather easily. Taeyeon blinked in plain surprise. She had expected Jiyong to argue against her and for them to end up in a huge fight. After all, they'd once fought over the same issue, whether to reveal their relationship or not.

"Do you have another schedule to go to?" Taeyeon asked cautiously. She could feel that Jiyong was hiding something from her. He wasn't usually like this.

Jiyong kept calm. "I have to meet up with Psy-hyung and Tablo-hyung. We're all gonna grab a meal and just talk."

"Don't lie to me."

"Taeng, I'm-"

"Kwon Jiyong, I know you're lying. Stop trying to play cool and tell me what's going on. You can't hide this from me."

He let out a deep sigh. "I can't hide anything from you, can I? Tch. You're not gonna like this, Tae. I really don't want you to know about this...but...Minkyung wants to talk to me. She wants to meet for lunch."

All the color instantly drained from Taeyeon's face. She tried hard to mask the shock that was on her face.

"Why...why would Minkyung want to speak with you again?" Taeyeon asked softly, hoping that he wouldn't notice the nervousness in the tone of her voice.

Minkyung was a YG trainee that had been love in Jiyong for quite a long time. She was also the girl that Jiyong, in his drunken state, had kissed. Taeyeon had witnessed this kiss and broke up with Jiyong on the spot. Though Jiyong had been drunk and didn't know what he was doing, Minkyung was sober and knew exactly what was going on.

Minkyung also hated Taeyeon. After the kiss incident, she'd been kicked out of YG and became a hardcore anti-fan of Taeyeon's. She would send threats to her and sometimes even wait in front of their dorm. As of now, it had stopped, but before it had been the scariest thing in Taeyeon's life. The girl was a bit of a psychopath.

They hadn't heard news of her for a few months. Yet Taeyeon wondered now, why was she back?

"I'm not sure why she wants to meet up again," Jiyong confessed honestly. "But the thing is, I feel like if I don't go to see her, she might do something crazy again."

Taeyeon swallowed, as the thought of the two kissing popped back in her brain. Nothing like that could happen again, right? She was supposed to have faith in him.

He took a hold of her hand. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna kiss her or do anything intimate with her. I'm only going to talk. I never had feelings for her."

"I...I know," She replied tentatively. "You may not have feelings for her, but Minkyung might. And you know how dangerous she is."

Jiyong chuckled. "She's 22. I'm not gonna be intimidated by a 22 year old. After we meet up, I'll text you, okay? Then you'll know that I'm safe and fine."

Though still doubtful, Taeyeon nodded with a forced smile. "Okay. I trust you."

Crunch, crunch.

TOP gripped the steering wheel hard, his knuckles turning white from the amount of strength he was using. Why the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter