Innocence

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: Innocence

Argh. It was stupid of her to trust Taeyeon and Sunny, those danshins! She had been looking for them out of worry, and now, couldn't find her way back to SNSD's waiting room! They had said that they were going to the bathroom, but it'd already been over 20 minutes. As a fellow member, wasn't it obvious that she'd be concerned? Tiffany groaned, realizing that she'd made an absolutely idiotic decision to try and search for them.

The two were probably ogling 2PM, who were performing on stage at the moment. Ugh. Wherever they were, she didn't care. All that mattered at the moment was the fact that she was lost.

Yes, she had been to KBS's Music Bank at least a million times, but she still didn't know her way around. She was still the same DdilFany from her debut days.

"Aish, manager-oppa isn't picking up my calls," Tiffany mumbled under her breath, letting out a sigh. She kept her gaze on the floor, a pout on her lips. Oh, those idiot danshins. When she caught them, they'd be dead meat!

Suddenly, she felt herself bump into a wall. Wha..What the heck...? How was there a random wall in the middle of a hallway? That wasn't possible.

Tiffany glanced up, realizing that what she'd bumped into wasn't a wall. It was a man. And to be specific, it was TOP from Big Bang. She gulped nervously, feeling her heart beat faster. Oh God, why? Bumping into a popular male idol was pretty bad, but him being someone she didn't know well was even worse.

Besides, there were a lot of rumors about Big Bang. Of course, she wasn't one to judge without knowing someone, but Taeyeon also seemed to have a pretty negative opinion of them as well. And Tiffany knew that Taeyeon wouldn't say things about people carelessly.

"Um, I'm sorry," Tiffany apologized, raising her head to meet eyes with him. "I...I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

He nodded his head slightly and stepped to the right, still not saying a word.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?"

He cleared his throat, uncomfortable with the fact that he had to speak. "I was letting you walk first."

A look of surprise flashed across her eyes, as she realized that he was being polite to her. That was unexpected. She'd expect him to walk past her, without a word. Was Taeyeon lying when she talked about Big Bang? Because their rapper didn't seem arrogant or dangerous at all. In fact, he was being a gentleman.

"Uh, actually, I'm kind of lost. Could you help me find my way back to SNSD's waiting room?" She asked with a friendly eye-smile. He slightly tilted his head, thinking if he should do it or not. Tiffany almost giggled. He was a lot...well...cuter than what she'd expected.

"Well...I think I have time before my performance, so I can take you back," He replied quietly. Just as they were about to walk back, the two of them heard a voice yelling.

"TOP-hyung!" Seungri hollered, from Big Bang's waiting room door. "Get back here! The coordi-noona wants you to pick between two jackets!"

TOP wet his lips nervously, unsure of what to do. He leaned in close to Tiffany and whispered in her ear, "Go out of this hallway and take a left, then keep walking, till you reach another turn. Then go right. Your waiting room should be there."

Tiffany felt herself blush at his breath on her ear. "O..Okay. Thank you."

He then walked back to his waiting room. Tiffany stared at his back the whole time, despite the weird stare she got from Seungri. He wasn't a bad person at all. He was sort of like a panda bear, strong yet kind.

Tiffany gently touched her ear, feeling tingly inside. It was the first time she'd ever felt something like this.

She smiled to herself, as she skipped back to SNSD's waiting room, using the directions she'd gotten from TOP.

"TOP-hyung! What's wrong with you? Jiyong-hyung told us not to talk to SNSD ever!" Seungri snapped in exasperation. "Did you forget about how much their leader hurt him?"

TOP sighed. "Seungri, calm down. I was only giving her directions."

"Still!"

"Don't you think that we should stop being so childish and just get over it?" TOP asked, massassing his temples. "I realize how much Jiyong was hurt then. But remember this - their leader was equally hurt. You should remember what he did in his drunken state."

Seungri swallo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter