All about the trip

Dream High

"Wake up everyone! We're here at the ferry!" Uee yelled that made the students woke up from the long trip.

"I am so excited!" Hyuna yelled.

"We know that already Hyuna." Yoona said with a laugh.

The Kirin Arts School students went to their respective rooms quickly as they board the ship.

"Wow. Just look at this ship! It's so beautiful." Suzy stated.

Suzy jumped on the bed then abruptly sat up.

"Can we order room service?" Suzy asked.

"If you have money, why not?" Krystal stated.

"Never mind then." Suzy said that made her friends laugh.

-

"Joowon-ssi. Why do you look so pale?" Uee asked Joowon who kept silent since they arrived.

Joowon forced a smile then shook his head, "Nothing." he said.

Uee stared at him suspiciously.

"By any chance... Are you sea sick?" Uee asked Joowon who nodded in response.

Uee quickly took something from her bag then gave it to Joowon.

"Drink that. Go and rest. I'll call you when it's time to eat." Uee commanded that made Joowon laugh.

"Yes Madame Yujin." Joowon teases then left.

Uee just laughed to herself then rolled her eyes. She was shocked to see Minho in front of her.

"Uee-ssi. Are you and Joowon..?" Minho asked suspiciously that made Uee's eyes widened.

"What are you talking about? We are just friends!" Uee defended.

"Really? Then, will you go with me for a stroll tonight?" Minho asked.

"No thanks. I'm busy." Uee said that made Minho dumbfounded.

Uee left Minho frozen on his spot then went to her own room which she shares with Kahi and Nana.

-

"We are finally here!" Hyuna yelled that made the other students look at her weirdly.

"This really feels like a camp. There are also cabins!" Krystal said filled with excitement.

"Yes. Now go and pick your cabins. It only occupies 8 persons per cabin." Uee said.

Just as she said it, the students ran as fast as they can to the cabins. Luckily, Yoona was a fast runner and picked the best cabin.

"Here!" Yoona waved to her friends cheerfully.

"Are we going to sleep with the girls?" Heechul asked Taemin who shrugged.

"Ms. Uee!" Heechul called Uee who was a little far away.

Uee jogged towards them slowly.

"Yes?" Uee asked.

"Do we sleep with the girls?" Taemin asked Uee.

Uee looked around the camp and nodded.

"Looks like it. All the cabins are now occupied." Uee stated.

"I trust you guys." Uee said then left.

"Hey guys! Aren't you going to get in?" Hyuna suddenly popped out from the door.

The boys looked at each other then went it.

They were amazed as they went inside.  There are 4 bunk beds and 1 bathroom.

 "So cool." Taemin muttered.
-
Another person's POV

I can't believe TOP oppa will be sleeping together with that girl Suzy! I have to get oppa as soon as I can.

And I will ruin that girl called Suzy.

End of POV
-
"You girls trust us that much?" Heechul asked the girls as he unpacked his luggage.

Hyuna nodded in response.

"Of course we trust you guys. And if you guys ever do something, I can always use my ability of Judo." Suzy stated then laughed.

"But seriously, I know Judo." Suzy said in a serious manner.

Hyunseung laughed at Suzy.

"Everyone! Please proceed to the canteen for dinner." Uee announced through the speakers.
-
Krystal's POV

I'm so hungry.
It's a good thing that it's already time for dinner.

But who's that girl? She's been staring at Suzy since we came in the cafeteria. Something is off about that girl.

"What do you want to eat?" Taemin asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh. I want to eat everything. I'm starving.." I said that made him laugh.

Taemin is being weird since the time we reminiscence about our childhood at the storage house.

I was surprised when he put a strawberry cheesecake at my plate. Does he still remember that this is my favorite?

"Your favorite." he said then smiled.

There goes the answer to my question. I'm kind of glad he still remembered. But I hope he forgot that I confessed to him that I liked him before I disappeared to the states.

I still remembered how hurt I was when he rejected me because of Sulli. Even though we were just kids back then, I already knew I was madly in love with him.

"Yah. Soojung-ah, you're spacing out." Yoona stated that made me surprised.

"Sorry.." I muttered then started eating.

"Everyone. After dinner, get some rest because tomorrow will be hell." Uee announced.

I just continued eating. I'm sure it'll be hell, I hope it's not worse than our training in special class.

End of Krystal's POV
-
The students were shocked when they heard a loud sound early in the morning and saw Uee with a megaphone.

"Wake up everyone! The students who will be late will jog around the camp 20 times! Now go! Go! Go!" Uee yelled.

Students groaned but didn't complain. The students quickly changed into their training clothes and lined up outside with the other students.

Uee walked back and forth in front of the students with a smile plastered on her face.

"Now that everyone is here and it looks like no one is late for today. Start jogging around the camp 10 times and run another round 10 times." Uee stated that made her students surprised and started complaining.

Uee frowned then used the megaphone she's holding, "NOW!" she yelled.

The students started jogging and running around the camp.

"I knew this would happen." Krystal told Suzy as they ran around the camp in exhaustion.

"Look at the good side everyone! You'll lose weight!" Uee yelled though her megaphone.

Suzy laughed in exhaustion but kept going, together with her classmates in special class.

When everyone finished, they almost laid down on the ground in exhaustion.

"Everyone.. Line up! I have an announcement." Uee said through the megaphone.

The students groaned but still lined up.

"Starting today, the special class and the regular class will compete to see who is the best. Since the regular class are too many. The special class students are allowed to play several times on the challenges on their choice." Uee stated.

Yoona gasped. 

"But that's not fair Principal." Yoona stated.

"I know, but a teacher complained that the regular class will be in a disadvantage.." Uee whispered to Yoona.

Yoona quickly understood who Uee was talking about. Nana.

"There are a total of 2 games everyday starting today until next week on Friday." Uee continued.

"The first game is a relay race. A total of 5 person can play, so students choose your representatives. Oh, there's the relay." Uee pointed at the obstacles.

"The first runners will be holding a key. You have to give the key to the next runner that's waiting in the lake, then that runner will swim in the lake to find a treasure that holds an important item. After that, he/she will swim back then give the item they got to the next runner who will run all the way to that pine tree. The next runner shall wait there. At that pine tree, there are two flag poles that the next runner shall give to the last runner who will find a their flags and shall put the flag at that end line." Uee explained as she pointed at each obstacles.

"We will start in 10 minutes. Everyone can explain their strategies with their teams. Now go." Uee said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapter is too long. The next chapter will be about the challenges. And I'm sure there are a lot of errors. So, forgive me? ^_^

Thank you everyone for subscribing. <3

High School War: Super Generation | High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee This is a crazy little thing