Taemin and Krystal's childhood

Dream High

Heechul, Taemin, Hyunseung, Yoona, Hyuna, and Krystal stood awkwardly in front of Principal Uee.

Uee laughed at their nervousness.
 
"Sit down." Uee stated.
 
The 6 students sat down in front of Uee.
Uee stared at the students intensely before she spoke.
 
"The 6 of you will move in the special class." she said that made the 6 students surprised.
 
"But why Ms. Uee?" Taemin asked with wide eyes.
"Just call me, Uee." Uee stated.
"Uee-ssi. Why? We all passed the exam." Yoona said.
 
Uee stood up from the couch then took a folder from her desk.
She placed it in front of the 6 students then opened it.
 
"Our profiles?" Krystal asked, confused.
 
"Yes. The old principal wanted the 8 of you to be in the special class since the audition." Uee paused.
"And fate was on Suzy and Seunghyun's side." Uee continued.
 
"I'm really confused." Hyunseung said.
 
"The special class isn't actually for losers. The class is actually to improve your talents more. My gandma saw something in the 8 of you. Something that made her want to put the 8 of you in the special class.." Uee stated.
 
"The special class actually focuses on your abilities that will help you achieve your dreams." Uee said.
 
"But.. we heard the students who falls into the special class didn't achieve any of their dreams." Hyuna said.
"That was just rumors. Do you guys want me to name a few people who went to the special class?" Uee asked and they nodded in response.
 
"Lee Hyori, Song Samdong, BoA, TVXQ, JYP, Yang Hyun Suk, Kim Tae Hee, Ha Ji Won.. And many more." Uee stated.
 
The 6 students just hang their mouth open.
They were dumfounded, they knew those famous people came from Kirin Arts School.
But they didn't know they went to the special class.
 
"Some people just spread the rumors about the special class because they were jealous of those successful people." Uee reassured them.
"But.. how did you know all of this?" Hyuna asked curiously.
 
Uee smiled.
 
"I went here when I was in high school. But I gave up my dream and now regretted it." Uee stated.
"But now.. I dont want my students to do what I did. Thats why I accepted grandma's offer when she requested me to be the principal." she said then sighed.
 
"But if you guys really dont want to..." Uee paused.
 
"No! I'll go!" Hyuna raised her hand.
"If she'll go, I'll go too." Yoona stated.
"Me too." Krystal said.
"I'll go too." Taemin said.
"Me too." Hyunseung said.
 
They all looked at Heechul who was deep in thought.
 
"I'll... think about it." Heechul said that made Uee really disappointed.
 
"Uee-ssi, who will be our adviser though. All the teachers already have their own classes." Taemin asked.
"Of course it's going to be me." Uee said.
 
-
"So thats why you guys are here!" Suzy stated as Yoona finished the story of what happened.
 
"And looks like Heechul also accepted the offer." TOP said as he pointed at Heechul who was just coming inside the classroom.
 
TOP suddenly left without a word then went to Heechul.
Suzy was surprised when she saw Yoona, Hyuna and Krystal looking at her suspicously.
 
"What?" Suzy asked.
"So.. Tell us what happened yesterday.." Krystal said then the 3 girls compressed to Suzy.
"Nothing happened." Suzy said.
"Just tell us.. We wont bite." Yoona said then they laughed.
"Nothing.. he just told me.. not to force myself to smile always.." Suzy stated.
 
Yoona, Hyuna and Krystal looked at each other then squealed in excitement.
 
"Are you two..?" Hyuna asked Suzy suspiciously.
"...Huh?" Suzy was confused.
"Did you guys kiss?" Krystal asked.
 
"What?! Why would we do that?!" Suzy said defensively but her face went red.
"Wait.. Then why are you blushing?" Yoona asked suspicously.
"Because you guys are thinking dirty thoughts!" Suzy said.
"Pfftt... We are not!" Hyuna stated.
"Do you.. like him?" Yoona asked.
 
Suzy went silent while the 3 girls waited in anticipation.
 
"How do you know if you like someone anyway? You girls are confusing me." Suzy stated.
"Seriously Suzy?" Krystal asked, dumbfounded.
"Have you ever fell in love?" Yoona asked.
 
Suzy shook her head.
 
"Crush?" Hyuna asked.
 
Suzy shook her head again.
 
"You.. need a major lesson." Krystal said while Yoona and Hyuna nodded.
 
"Good morning class!" Uee stated as she went inside the special class.. Well, classroom. >_<
 
The 8 students stood up from their seats then bowed to Uee.
 
"Sit down." Uee said.
 
The students sat down on their seats properly.
Uee smiled at them brightly.
 
"Looks like Heechul made his choice." Uee said.
 
Heechul just nodded and smiled.
 
"For now, I'll give you guys the advantages and disadvantages of being in the special class,," Uee started.
"Of course there will be something like that.." Yoona muttered.
"What do you guys want to hear first?" Uee asked.
 
"Advantages." They all said in unison.
 
"Oh? But I prefer disadvantages.. So I'll start with the disadvantages.." Uee stated that made the students dumfounded.
 
"You guys cant use the training room.. Or any other equipments from the regular classes." Uee said that made some of them gasp.
 
"Then how will we practice?" Krystal asked. But Uee just smiled.
 
"You guys will only have 3 classes.. And thats Acting, Singing and Dancing.." she said.
 
"Well.. that wasn't a disadvantage." TOP said that made all of them laugh.
 
"Thats all the disadvantages.." Uee stated.
 
"Before I say the advantages..  Is anyone of you NOT living in the dorms?" Uee asked.
 
Krystal was the only one that raised her hand.
 
"What? Everyone is living the dorms?" Krystal asked in surprised.
 
"Yes. We three are roommates." Yoona said as she pointed at Hyuna and Suzy who nodded.
 
"Well.. You have to move in starting today. I'll assign you with these three.." Uee said.
 
Krystal nodded.
 
"Your cellphones will be given back to you guys so we can always contact each other." Uee said that made the students cheer.
 
Uee started to give them back their cellphones.
 
"Dont let the other students see it okay?" Uee stated, her students nodded in response.
 
"There's another advantage for the special class.. Come on, I'll show you guys." Uee left the room while her students followed her.
 
They left the building confused.
 
"Where are we going teacher?" Suzy asked Uee who suddenly stopped in front of a storage house.
 
"Dont tell me..." Heechul just stared at the old, abandoned storage house.
 
Uee laughed.
 
Uee revealed a key that she's wearing like an ordinary necklace then started to unlock the door of the storage house.
Uee opened the door for her students waiting for them to get in.
 
"Come on in." Uee said.
 
Her students started to go inside the house one by one.
Their mouth hang open and eyes wide at the interior of the storage house.
 
"Welcome to the studio of special class.." Uee stated then locked the door and closer the curtains.
 
The storage house inside was painted cream white, and a full dance studio mirror is seen.
There are 3 rooms in this storage house.
The 1st room is a recording studio with a full equipment for producers.
The 2nd room is a room with a king sized bed, a couch, refrigerator, television, 3 computers, 1 laptop, games, books and a closet.
The 3rd room is a bathroom with a bath tub.
 
"This is daebak." Krystal said as she tour around the storage house, i mean studio.
"So this is our advantage. I love special class.." Heechul stated.
 
"Just because you guys are special doesn't mean you just have to relax, our training isn't like the regular class, its much more extreme." Uee said.
 
Krystal nodded. "I can do it." she said.
 
-
"I cant do this anymore.." Krystal muttered.
 
They were practicing the same routine for 3 hours and hasn't stopped to rest or drink.
Kahi wants the dance to be perfect.
 
"1..2..3..4..1..2..3..4.." Kahi counted as she danced.
 
She was teaching the special class a dance routine.
 
"Stop." Kahi stopped the 8 students.
 
"Suzy, the doctor told you to rest your foot for a few days until it heals right?" Kahi asked with her arms crossed.
 
Suzy pouted then nodded.
 
"Sit down and watch. If that worsens, you wont dance in not just a few days, it can be forever." Kahi stated that made her sit down instantly.
 
"Okay.. Again..1..2..3..4.."
 
"Suzy is so lucky.." Krystal muttered as she dances while the others laughed at her.
 
-
The special students of the special class sat at an empty table in the cafeteria while chatting and laughing happily.
 
"Omo. Aren't they the losers from special class?" Yuri told her minions just as she was about to walk past their table.
"Oh. It is them. They really have the guts huh?" Taeyeon said then they laughed.
"Congrats Krystal-ssi. You finally found your place." Yuri told Krystal then smirked.
 
Yoona held Krystal's wrist tightly because Krystal might do something violent.
 
"Dont worry. I wont do anything." Krystal whispered to Yoona who let go of her hand slowly.
 
Krystal was about to stand up and fight but Taemin stood up faster.
 
"You know, Yuri-ssi.." Taemin smiled his angelic smile.
 
Yuri was taken aback, she had a crush on Taemin since day 1.
 
Taemin's expression suddenly changed to a scary one.
 
"I really hate girls like you." Taemin said as he glared at Yuri.
 
Students started to murmur around the cafeteria.
 
"She deserved that." "Taemin oppa is so handsome." "Oppa is so cool."
 
Yuri regained her confidence then crossed her arms.
 
"I really hate guys like you too." Yuri said then left with her minions.
 
"Taemin-ssi, you looked cool." Suzy said and did a thumbs up.
 
"Thanks." Taemin thanked Suzy and smiled.
 
Krystal frowned, she somehow hated how Suzy and Taemin exchanged smiles.
It bothers Krystal how Suzy complimented Taemin.
 
Psh. Why does he have to do that anyway? Krystal thought.
 
TOP just kept silent as Suzy and Taemin exchanged smiles.
It really irritated him.
He just wanted to grab Suzy and go somewhere with just the two of them.
 
What the hell am I thinking!? TOP thought.
 
"Soojong-ah, wasn't I cool?" Taemin asked Krystal who was in deep thought.
 
Krystal suddenly stood up from her seat with her tray.
 
"I'm done eating.. I'll just.. go somewhere." Krystal stated then left.
 
Krystal went to the storage room then unlocked it with the key Uee gave to the 8 of them.
As she went inside, she changed to a more comfortable clothes then practiced their dance.
She just danced again and again.
She was so focused, she didn't realized Taemin was watching her until he the lights.
 
"..Why are you here?" Krystal asked while trying to catch her breath.
 
Taemin shrugged.
 
"Everyone was looking for you. I figured you'd be here." Taemin said.
"How did you even know?" Krystal asked then sat down on the floor.
 
She wiped her sweat with her handkerchief.
Taemin shook his head then threw a small towel.
 
"That came with the closet." Taemin said, referring to the towel.
"Thanks." Krystal said.
 
"You always ask about how I knew where you were since we were kids. Of course I know where you are, we were childhood friends. Me, You, Sulli and Kai. We were the best of friends. Until you just disappeared.." Taemin stated then sat down beside Krystal.
 
Krystal smiled.
 
"My father wanted us to move in the United States.. I begged him to let me stay in Korea but he really insisted. He promised me that we'll come back. I couldn't bear to say goodbye to you guys. If I said goodbye, I'm sure I'll cry. And I really hate crying, you know that. But look at where I am.. I'm back in South Korea." Krystal stated as she remembered all the things that happened in the past.
 
"But nothing was the same from back then.." Krystal continued.
 
"Yes. You're right.." Taemin agreed.
 
"I didn't even know that you're father remarried.. Oh, and about Sulli and Kai.." Krystal stopped as she said those names.
"Sorry.." Krystal muttered.
 
Taemin just smiled.
 
"It's okay. I moved on already.." Taemin said.
 
"But you know.. some things are still the same.." Taemin stated as he remembered.
 
"You and I are still the same.. Always fighting and competing with everything. But we have each others back. Oh! You didn't even thank me for saving you from that Yuri!" Taemin complained then pouted like a child.
 
"Yah. I didn't said you should save me. I was going to kick her ." Krystal said.
 
"Just like back then, you are still a war freak." Taemin said then laughed.
 
"Yah. I am not!" Krystal defended.
 
The door suddenly opened revealing the rest of their friends.
 
"So you two were here! We were so worried!" Hyuna stated with tears in her eyes.
"Something happened with Ms. Uee.." Yoona said with a panicked look.
 
Taemin and Krystal looked at each other with a worried expression.
 
"What happened?" Krystal asked.
 
"She was stabbed." Heechul said.
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys!
Is this chapter too over board and boring?
Soooorry. -_-
 
Thanks for subscribing! Comments are really appreciated. <3