Auditions

Dream High

Hyuna went inside the famous Kirin Arts High School with her heart beating really fast.

She let out a breath then prayed, "God. Please let me achieve my dream." she murmured while clasping both her hands.

When she opened her eyes, she almost jumped when she saw a handsome guy just staring at her like she's some kind of alien.

"You scared me Hyunseung!" Hyuna slapped Hyunseung's arm.

"Mian. You ready?" Hyunseung asked his childhood friend.

Hyuna nodded and smiled widely.

"I'm so excited. But too nervous. Where's Junhyung oppa and G.na Unnie?" Hyuna asked searching for her two friends.

"There." Hyunseung pointed at the two people walking towards them.

"Unnniieeeee!" Hyuna squealed when she saw G.na and ran towards her.

Hyuna hugged G.na who just laughed at her dongsaeng.

G.na is going to audition too. She's 2 years older than Hyuna. Due to her family problems, she stopped going to school.

"Lets practice girls." Junhyung told the two girls who are still hugging each other.

"1..2..3.....A bitter day..." G.na started.

After practicing, their numbers are almost up which made Hyuna more nervous than ever.

"Yah. Hyuna, you're shaking. Calm down." Junhyung held Hyuna's hand that made her heart skip a beat and calmed her a little.

Hyuna remembered Junhyung already has a girl friend and took out her hand from Junhyungs.

Hyunseung looked at Hyuna who looks sad. He knows that Hyuna is inlove with Junhyung but Junhyung doesn't.

"742, Kim Hyuna. 743, G.na. 744, Yong Junhyung. Please get ready for your audition." 

"Good luck guys, fighting!" Hyunseung told the 3.

Hyuna smiled at him and went inside the audition room with G.na and Junhyung.

Hyuna let out a breath to ease her nervous heart.

"Annyeong saeyo, Hyuna-imnida." Hyuna bowed.

"Junhyung-imnida." 

"G.na-imnida." 

"Ms.Hyuna, Ms. G.na and Mr. Junhyung. You three are going to do a trio?" An old woman, who seemed to be the principal asked.

"Neh." the three said in unison.

"Okay. Start" the principal said.

"A bitter day.." G.na started.

The principal nodded with a satisfied look.

"Ms. Hyuna, when you we're rapping. I can really see your emotions. It almost looked like you we're going to cry. And your real voice is really cute, but when you started rapping it seemed like you were a different person. Excellent. You too, G.na and Junhyung." the principal looked at the three again and then a folder.

"You three, passed." the principal smiled.

G.na, Hyuna and Junhyung's eyes widened. They looked at each other then jumped up and down.

"Thank you so much!" Hyuna bowed 3 times.

-

Meanwhile, outside the training room. Hyunseung was just watching the three as they sang 'A bitter day'. He looked calm as ever. Well, he always look calm. He sighed in relief when the principal complimented the three and said they passed. 

Hyuna was skipping as she went towards Hyunseung who smiled at her.

"Congratulations." he smiled.

"746, Jang Hyunseung. Please get ready for your audition."

"My turn." Hyunseung told the three.

"Oppa! Fighting!" Hyuna yelled.

Hyunseung smiled at her dorky friend then went towards the audition room.

"Annyeong saeyo, Jang Hyunseung-imnida." he bowed at the 4 people in front of him.

"Mr. Hyunseung, was the trio who just auditioned here your friends?" the principal asked.

He nodded.

"I thought so. I heard Ms. Hyuna's cute voice from here." the principal laughed.

Hyunseung laughed too.

"Okay. Start." the principal said.

"You dance pretty well. Pass." the principal said.

"Jeongmal? Thank you so much!" he smiled widely then bowed at the principal.

"Grandma. You're going to pass them all? He's not that good at dancing." Nana complained to her grandma.

"If he's not good. Then what are you?" the principal told Nana who went silent.

-

Yoona walked with Taemin inside the Kirin Arts School. Everyone was staring at the two gorgeous step-siblings as they made their way to the waiting room.

"I really hate this." Yoona said and frowned.

Its true, she really hates attention. Thats why she just wore a simple tshirt and jeans. She had a little make up on but still, everyone was looking at her and Taemin.

"Just ignore it and act like an angel. Like you used to." Taemin said then laughed.

"I'll kill you later." Yoona said while smiling.

"Just like that." Taemin pointed at her smile.

They sat at an empty seat then waited for their numbers.

"Oh. Isn't that Sulli and Kai?" Yoona pointed at the lovers making their way towards them.

"You're right." Taemin's smile vanished as he made eye contact with Kai, his ex-bestfriend.

"Ignore them." Yoona said.

Sulli saw Taemin and smiled widely. She was going to walk towards them when Yoona and Taemin's number were called.

"1200, Lee Taemin and 12001, Lee Yoona. Please get ready for your audition."

"Come on." Yoona grabbed Taemin away from Sulli and Kai.

"You two are siblings?" the principal asked.

The two nodded in unison.

"We're actually step-siblings." Yoona said.

"Hmmm.. Really? You two looked like real siblings." the principal said.

"We get that a lot." Taemin said politely and smiled.

"Are you two going to dance?" the principal asked and they nodded.

"Okay.. start." 

They started dancing to a remix which Ryeowook, their friend made.

"You two are great dancers. Pass."

The two Lee siblings smiled widely and thanked the principal.

-

A limousine parked in front of the Kirin Arts School which made the other students stare at the car and intrigued who will they see.

A chauffer opened the door for Krystal Jung, the famous business man's daughter.

"Wow. Isn't that Krystal Jung?" a girl asked her friend.

Krystal was wearing simple clothes but it screams that its all branded and expensive.

She wore a sun glasses and pumps to match her clothes, ignoring the people around her she walked towards the waiting room.

"1524, Ms. Jung Soojung. Please get ready for your audition." 

Krystal took out the gum she was eating and made her way to the audition room.

The principal stared at her and smiled.

"You're Soohan Jung's daughter right?" the principal asked.

"Neh." Krystal answered.

"Why are you applying for Kirin Arts School instead of other private schools for the rich and famous?" the principal asked.

"For my dream." Krystal answered simply.

The principal nodded in acknowledgement.

"Okay. Start."

Krystal started singing moderato melody while other students was intensely listening to Soojung, wondering if someone rich like Krystal has a talent. Students went silent as Krystal sang with such a sweet and soft voice. They were dumbfounded and surprised with Krystal's talent.

When she finished singing, the principal smiled at her.

"You have a beautiful voice, Ms. Soojung. Pass." the principal said that made Krystal jump in joy.

"Thank you so much." Krystal bowed to the principal then left.

Her smile vanished when she left the room and saw students staring at her. She hate this. She really hate this. She wished she was just an average person.

-

"1525, Mr. Choi Seunghyun. And 1526, Mr. Kwon Jin Young Please prepare for your audition."

TOP went inside the audition room with his silver hair noticeable. And G-dragons hair was as pointy as ever.

"Mr. Seunghyun, you're hair..its silver." the principal said.

"Ah.. Yes. Sorry about the hair." he said in a cool manner.

"So.. Mr. Jiyoung, its says here you made the song and the both of you produced it?" the principal asked.

The two nodded.

"Okay. Start."

Their song started playing, entitled as 'High High'.

The students outside the room couldn't help but dance because the song was really good.

The duo danced around the room like its a real live.

When they finished, the principal clapped her hands.

"You two are really good. I expect highly of you two. Pass." the principal stated.

The duo smiled widely.

"Thank you so much." G-dragon bowed to the principal.

-

Suzy bit her lip in nervousness. And walked around the waiting room.

"Yah. Suzy. Calm down okay? i know you'll pass." Eunjung, her friend said.

"Psh. Just because you're not going to audition." Suzy said.

"Yah. I know you'll pass okay? You're perfect. They wont reject someone like you." Eunjung reassured her.

"I wish." Suzy smiled.

"1562, Mr. Suzy Bae. Please prepare for you audition."

"What do I do?" Suzy's eyes widened.

"Just sing till your heart bursts." Eunjung said then they laughed.

Suzy hugged her best friend then left towards the audition room.

"Ms. Suzy? You're going to sing winter child? What an odd song to sing." the principal said.

"Its for my father." she stated.

"Hmmm.. Okay, start."

She sang winter child like she was really singing for someone. When she finished, the principal smiled at her.

"Pass."

"Ohmygod. Thankyou so much!" Suzy bowed.

-

"1756, Mr. Kim Heechul. Please prepare for your audition."

Heechul kissed Sohee on the cheeks then went towards the audition room confidently.

He bowed at the principal and the other teachers.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Heechul-imnida."

"Mr. Heechul, start anytime." the principal said.

He sat at the piano then started playing Cold Hearted Man by TRAX.

"Stop." the principal stopped him which made him flustered and confused.

"You passed."

Heechul stood up from the piano then bowed to the principal, thanking her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Thank you for subscribing to my new fanfic! :)

Please check out my other stories too. :)

And I'm sorry if the first chapter is boring, I'll make it up for the second chapter. :)

High School War: Super Generation | High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee | This is a crazy little thing