Yoona's story

Dream High

"Kim Heechul! Kim Heechul! Kim Heechul!" girls cheered loudly as Heechul climbed up the wall-climbing competition.

He smiled widely and pretended to blew a kiss to the girls who were cheering.

Yoona pretended to gag and rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Hurry up! We're going to lose!" Yoona yelled in irritation for Heechul's prince complex.

Heechul rolled his eyes to Yoona then continued to climb up the wall.

Tomorrow is the last day of the competition with the regular class and special class.

And right now, its a tie with 9-9.

"3..2..1..Time is up!" Kahi yelled.

Yoona groaned loudly then glared at Heechul in anger.

"This is your fault. If you didn't blew a kiss to those stupid girls, we could have won." Yoona hissed to Heechul who raised both of his hands in surrender.

"Okay. Ms. Lee Yoona, it's my fault. Forgive me." Heechul mocked then bowed to Yoona in a royalty way.

Yooan hit Heechul's head then stormed off in anger while Heechul was left scratching his head.

Taemin suddenly laughed. "Sorry about my dear sister, she just hate guys like you.." he stated.

Heechul raised his eyebrow in confusion. "A casanova, I mean." Taemin said then left the scene.

"What? Am I a casanova?" Heechul muttered to himself which Krystal heard.

"Yes Oppa." Krystal answered that made him surprised.

"Jeongmal? Psh. I just love girls. That's all. And they love me too." Heechul said with a shrug that made Krystal roll her eyes.

"Yeah....Right.." she said like she doesn't believe a thing that Heechul said.

"What? You love me right?" Heechul asked Krystal who looked at him with a wtf expression then left.

-

Yoona was walking alone muttering to herself, "Stupid Heechul." or "I hate him."

She stopped when girls surrounded her.

Yoona looked at them in confusion and boredom.

She saw Sohee, Heechul's so-called NOT girlfriend glaring at her.

"What's this about Sohee?" Yoona asked in irritation.

Sohee glared at her then let out a breath in irritation.

"The oh-so innocent act Yoona? Really?" Sohee mocked.

Yoona just rolled her eyes. "Get to the point. I dont have time." Yoona stated that made Sohee boil up in anger.

"Okay, Lee Yoona, you freaking called us STUPID earlier! You didn't think we heard huh? And you always flirt with Heechul Oppa pretending to hate him when you just do that so you can get closer to him." Sohee said in anger.

Yoona just stared at Sohee then the other girls surrounding her.

She started laughing out loud that made the girls surprised and angrier.

"S-seriously?..T-that's it?" Yoona struggled to say while laughing.

Yoona abruptly stopped laughing then turned to glare at Sohee and the other girls. Like she turned to a different person.

"This is so stupid. You surrounded me for that? You wasted my time for this? Freaking unbelievable!" Yoona yelled in frustration that made the girls surrounding her, including Sohee, taken aback.

"You couldn't accept the mere fact that I called you girls stupid huh? Well.. it's true, you girls are stupid." Yoona stated, emphasizing the word 'stupid'.

"Why? Is Kim Heechul your property that I cant even talk to him? I cant even get angry at him? And you girls are calling him Oppa? Does he even know all of you? And why shouldn't I call you girls stupid when you girls are behaving this way?" Yoona said then let out a breath in frustation.

Everyone was so taken aback by Yoona's temper. They all thought Yoona was an angel. But seeing her this way made them realize the saying, 'Dont judge a book by it's cover'. They thought Yoona was the type of girl who would just apologize then cry because she got bullied. They didn't expect her to be hot-headed, and a fighter.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT?! AREN'T YOU GIRLS DONE YET!?" Yoona yelled in anger and frustration.

The girls who was once surrounding her because of their anger turned upside down and now turned to be all scared at Yoona. They shuffled and left running and speed walking while Yoona shook her head in disbelief.

"You're too much Yoona." Heechul suddenly popped out of nowhere that made Yoona frown.

"Whatever." she said then walked past Heechul who grabbed her wrist.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Heechul asked while staring into Yoona's eyes.

Yoona softened a little. She realized she's been too much to Heechul. He didn't do anything wrong at all.

"I dont hate you Heechul.." Yoona stated with a calm voice.

"I'm sorry. It's not even your fault. I..I cant believe this, I've been to hot-headed. Sorry Hee." Yoona said then hugged Heechul who was surprised at her action.

"No. It's my fault too Yoona, if I didn't flirt with those girls in mid--" Heechul was cut off by Yoona.

"No! It's all my fault. I blamed everything to you because you were the last one. I'm sorry Heechul, I just made a big deal of the contest." Yoona smiled warmly at Heechul who smiled back.

"I heard from Taemin that you hate guys like me though." Heechul stated that made Yoona frown.

"Aish. That Taemin and his big mouth." Yoona muttered.

Heechul laughed. "I admit, you really are hot-headed." he said that made Yoona stuck out her tongue.

"So tell me, why do you hate guys like me? A casanova." Heechul asked again, now serious.

Yoona sighed then started telling him the story.

"It all started from my ex boyfriend, Jang Geun Suk. He was a casanova like you. He thought me how to love, the cold princess. He made me believe that he changed for the better, that he wasn't a playboy anymore. But then.. I discovered that he made me fell in love with him for a bet. I thought I could forgive him, since he might've fell in love with me too on the process of the bet. But I saw him..." Yoona paused, tears threatening to fall into her eyes. 

Heechul could see this really hurts her a lot. That it was a big impact on her. It made him sad that all of this happened to her, but it also made him feel glad that Yoona was opening up to him.

"He was kissing another girl, and that girl was my best friend, Seohyun." she continued then laugh awkwardly.

"Sorry if I'm crying. I just really.. hate him." Yoona said.

Heechul smiled then patted Yoona's back comfortingly.

"It's okay. I understand now why you're like that." Heechul stated that made Yoona smile.

"You know.. I wasn't really a casanova back then. I was a loyal guy to a girl I really loved. But something happened.." Heechul said that made Yoona look at him curiously.

"That girl fell in love with someone else, a casanova. Then I thought, maybe she love guys like him. So I became like this." he continued that made Yoona laugh.

"Well.. our situations are kind of the same in some aspects." she said then stood up then stretched.

"Come on. Everyone must be worried for us already." Yoona told Heechul who nodded.

"You go first." he said.

"Then, I'll be going." Yoona said in a cheerful manner then left.

Heechul just stared at Yoona until she disappeared.

"You fell in love with a casanova, Yoona. That's why I became like this." Heechul muttered to himself then sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing to this story everyone!
Check out my other stories too. :)

High School War: Super Generation | High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee This is a crazy little thing