Meet the new principal

Dream High

 

"Have you heard? The principal was confined yesterday!" "Really? Then who will be the new principal?"
"Ms. Nana said she'll surely be the new principal." "I hope not. She's evil."
 
A beautiful, tall girl stopped in front of Kirin Arts School.
She saw Joowon smoking inside the school grounds and decided to make her way towards him.
He stopped in front of Joowon making him choke the smoke.
Uee shook her head then grabbed the cigarette from Joowon.
She threw the cigarette on the ground and stamped it under her heels while Joowon looked at her in disbelief.
 
“Yah! Just because I was with you yesterday doesn’t mean you can do that!” Joowon yelled at Uee in anger.
“Just because you’re close with my grandma doesn’t mean you can do anything you want in here.” Uee shot back.
“Ugh.. Whatever you cry baby.” Joowon said.
“Yah. What did you call me?” Uee asked with a look that says repeat-that-and-I-will-kill-you.
 
Joowon smirked and repeated, “Cry baby.” Again and again while Uee clenched her fist in anger.
-
 
Uee, walked inside the building of Kirin Arts School confused .
Suzy was just passing by when Uee stopped her.
 
“Excuse me, where is the principal’s office?”  Uee asked smiling.
 
Suzy smiled back brightly.
 
“Just go up that stairs and go right. That’s the office.” Suzy said as she pointed at the stairs and the office.
“Thank you..Suzy.” Uee said as she read Suzy’s name tag.
“You’re welcome. But the principal.. I heard she’s not  there at the moment.” Suzy stated.
“I’m the new principal.” Uee said.
 
Suzy’s eyes widened and quickly bowed to Uee.
 
“Nice to meet you, Ms. Principal.” Suzy said.
 
Uee laughed.
 
“Nice to meet you too. Shh.. Don’t tell others about this okay?” Uee said as she brought her finger to .
 
Suzy smiled and nodded.
 
“I got to go Suzy. Study hard okay?” Uee said.
-
 
Uee was about to unlock the door with her keys but she found it unlock already.
She went inside to find Mi Sook and Nana inside.
 
“Oh. Auntie, Nana-ssi. What are you two doing in here?” Uee asked the two that made them surprised.
“Yujin-ah. Are you visiting? I’m the new principal.” Mi Sook said that made Uee laugh.
“I’m sorry what? Grandma called me yesterday to appoint me as the new principal and I have a proof.” Uee stated.
“What? That’s impossible.” Mi Sook laughed.
 
Uee shook her head then took out a copy of the documents which her grandmother gave her at the hospital yesterday. She gave it to Nana and Mi Sook who quickly read it.
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll forget about what happened today. You two can go now.” Uee stated that made the two more ashamed.
“I’ll get this school back.” Mi Sook said in anger then left the office.
“Nana-ssi. Before you leave, please call Mr. Joowon in here.” Uee stated.
 
Nana rolled her eyes then left in anger.
 
After 5 minutes, someone knocked on the door.
 
"Come in." Uee stated.
"You called me?" Joowon asked.
"Oh. Yes. Mr. Joowon, announce an assembly at 9 o'clock sharp." Uee stated then wrote something on a paper.
"Okay." Joowon said then prepared to leave.
"Wait. I haven't told you to leave yet." Uee said.
"What do you want?" Joowon asked in a bored manner.
"Please talk politely. If you don’t want your cigarettes to be stamped next time on your face." Uee said while smiling sweetly.
"Whatever. Just cut to the chase will you?" Joowon complained.
"Find this person before 9 o’clock, and tell her to meet me. Just say my name and I'm sure she'll go." Uee gave him a piece of paper.
"Yes madam cry baby." Joowon asked in a sarcastic way.
 
Uee glared at him. Joowon just smirked then read the paper.
 
"Kahi Park?" Joowon read.
"Yes. She's a great dancer. We need someone like her in this school." Uee stated.
"But we already have Nana." Joowon said.
"Admit it. She doesn't know how to dance at all. Teachers should be a role model for the students for their dreams. If Nana will be the dance teacher, they'll think their dreams won’t be achieved in Kirin Arts School." Uee said wisely.
"Okay. I admit, but I'm sure Nana will get angry. She's hot tempered." Joowon said.
"Dont worry. My dear cousin can’t fight me anyway. I'll give her a job in here that she'll love." Uee said.
"You can go now. Dont tell Nana about this first. I'll tell her, but find Kahi for me first." Uee stated.
 
-
 
Photobucket
 
Kahi wore a fit black dress which complimented her y figure.
She walked towards the principal’s office with Joowon on her side.
Joowon knocked on the door.
 
"Come in." Uee stated.
 
Joowon opened the door for Kahi then they both went inside seeing Uee busily looking at some documents.
 
"You called for me?" Kahi asked Uee who snapped her head in Kahi's direction.
"Kahi-Unnie!" Uee yelled then ran to Kahi and they hugged each other tightly.
"I missed you unnie. I'm sorry for calling you here." Uee said.
"It’s okay. I heard from this handsome teacher that you need me." Kahi stated.
"Handsome?" Uee asked then looked at Joowon and rolled her eyes.
 
Joowon just stuck out his tongue.
 
"Joowon-ssi. Can you please announce the assembly now?" Uee asked.
"Of course madam cry baby." Joowon bowed.
 
Uee just rolled her eyes.
 
The bell rung, meaning there's an announcement.
"All teachers and students, please go to the auditorium for an important announcement. Thank you." Joowon announced.
 
"Thank you Joowon-ssi." Uee said when he finished.
"Let’s go to the auditorium." Uee told Kahi.
"I can’t wait for Nana's reaction." Kahi said in excitement.
-
 
Confused students gathered inside the auditorium.
Hyuna walked inside the auditorium to find it packed with students.
She sat at the front beside Hyunseung.
 
"Oppa. Where are G.na Unnie and Junhyung oppa?" Hyuna asked Hyunseung.
"I dont know." He shrugged.
 
Yoona and Taemin went inside the auditorium then made their way towards the front where there are still empty seats. Yoona sat beside Hyuna whom she recognized.
Hyuna noticed her and smiled.
 
"Annyeong saeyo." Hyuna bowed politely at Yoona.
"Annyeong saeyo." Yoona said and bowed back.
 
They started being friendly to each other and talked about random things.
 
"So you two are step siblings? Thats so cool. I wanted a sibling too." Hyuna said in her cute little voice.
"Is your voice normally like that?" Yoona asked curiously.
 
Hyuna laughed then nodded.
 
"Many people think I'm doing this purposely. But I'm not. I dont know why I sound like this too." Hyuna stated then they both laughed.
 
Taemin was out of place because Yoona and Hyuna was having too much fun getting to know each other.
Just then, someone sat beside him. 
 
"Oh. Hi." Suzy greeted Taemin brightly.
"Uh. Hi." Taemin greeted back awkwardly.
"Aren't you that dancer from the audition with your..sister right?" Suzy asked while smiling brightly.
"Yes." Taemin answered.
"Everyone was watching you guys. I got curious and started watching too. You guys were awesome." Suzy stated that made Taemin smile.
"Thank you.. Errr.. Whats your name again?" Taemin asked.
"Suzy.. You?" Suzy asked back.
"I'm Taemin.."  Taemin said.
 
Krystal flopped down beside Suzy that made the two surprised.
Krystal raised her eyebrows and ignored the two.
 
"Yah. Jung Soojung, you're really..." Taemin changed to his evil side.
"What?" Krystal asked in a cold manner while chewing her gum.
"Sorry about her Suzy. She's just really... unlady like sometimes." Taemin told Suzy then changed to his good side again.
"Psh. I'm warning you about Taemin though. He has a split personality." Krystal told Suzy.
 
Taemin and Krystal started glaring at each other while Suzy was in the middle of them.
Suzy started laughing.
 
"You two are perfect for each other." Suzy stated that made the two snap their heads at Suzy.
"We are not!" The two said in unison.
 
Suzy just laughed at the two.
Everyone went silent when they heard someone clear their throat on the microphone.
Students we're surprised to see an unknown beautiful, model-like lady in front of them.
 
"Good Morning students of Kirin Arts High School. I'm Ms. Kim Yujin, but please call me Uee. I'm the new principal." Uee let the students sink in her words.
 
Suzy smiled when she recognized the girl in front of them.
 
“I met her earlier.” Suzy stated.
 
The students went noisy again.
 
"I thought Ms. Nana will be the new principal?" "Wow. She's so pretty." "She's so young." “Is she a model?”
 
Uee smiled brightly ignoring the murmurs.
 
"My grandmother asked me to be the new principal until she gets better. And she told me, things needed to change in here." Uee stated.
"Let’s start from the teachers.." Uee paused to see the reaction of the teachers.
"Nana-ssi, will not be the dance teacher anymore. And Kahi-ssi, will be the new dance teacher." Uee continued.
 
Kahi stepped in front and bowed.
Nana glared at Uee then at Kahi.
 
"We all know that Nana really in dancing.." Uee stated that made the students laugh.
"But she's really good in Arts. So she'll be the new art teacher." Uee stated.
 
Nana calmed down a little at Uee's compliment.
 
"Other teachers will be observed too. I have a few people lined up for teachers that would not meet my expectations." Uee said.
"And now for the students, the dorms will be officially open. Students can now register to their advisers if they want to live in a dorm. But of course, they have to share rooms with other students too." Uee stated.
"And... By the end of the month, there is the practical exams. If you fail at the exams, you need to change your class to the special class." Uee announced making the students shocked and noisy again.
 
"Special class?" "Thats the class where losers go!" "This is crazy."
 
"This month's special exam will be a draw. If you picked dancing and you're good at it then lucky you. But if you picked singing and you at it... Then, welcome to the special class." Uee stated.
 
"Oh and the draw for the practical exam will start today. Good luck." Uee stated.
 
“There are new rules too.. Cellphones will be surrendered to their teachers. If there is an emergency. You can always
use the pay phone. Internet is also prohibited. News will be announced from the television on the lobby. If you are caught breaking the rules.. You will be suspended and moved to the special class.” She said.
 
"That's all for today. Go back to your classes and study hard." Uee finished then smiled brightly at the students.
 
Everyone was dumbfounded at the announcement.
 
"This is already making me nervous." Yoona stated.
"Same here." Hyuna said.
"So.. What are your classes for today?" Hyunseung suddenly asked surprising Yoona because Hyunseung was silent until now.
"My first class is dance." Hyuna said.
 
Yoona smiled.
 
"Me and Taemin too, how about you?" Yoona asked Hyunseung.
"Same." Hyunseung answered.
"My first class is dancing too." Suzy told them while smiling brightly.
"Oh. Me too." Krystal said.
"Then we're all classmates starting today." Hyuna said in her cute voice.
"Let’s go." Suzy said.
 
The 6 walked side by side in the hallway.
Students went silent as they saw them.
 
"Wow. Pretty people are in one group?" "Omo. Krystal has now friends?" "Who's that beside Taemin? She's pretty." “That’s Suzy. She sang the birthday song on the audition.”
 
"Whoa. You guys are popular." Hyuna said in amazement.
"I really hate it though." Yoona sighed.
"Really? Why?" Hyuna asked.
"Because.. You have to pretend your a good girl and be careful of your moves because they might create an issue." Yoona said.
"Well.. If it’s me, I want to be recognized as myself. My true self." Hyuna stated that made Yoona smile.
"That would take a lot of time though. Yoona has been like this since middle school." Taemin said.
"Really? You can take your time." Hyuna encouraged.
 
As they went to their class. They saw the new dance teacher waiting for them.
 
"Okay. Is everyone here already?" Kahi asked and they all said, "Neh."
"Let’s start the draw before starting our class." Kahi stated.
"Let’s start from...you." Kahi pointed at Suzy.
 
Suzy smiled brightly even though she's scared.
She slowly made her way towards Ms. Kahi and grabbed a piece of paper inside a box, Kahi was holding.
She prayed in her mind that it’s singing.
 
"D-dancing?" Suzy stated.
 
Fate wasn't on her side that time.
She's not that good at dancing.
 
"Well.. Good luck with that." Kahi stated then pointed at Yoona.
"Your turn." Kahi told Yoona.
 
Yoona gulped then grabbed a paper inside the draw lots.
She slowly opened it making her eyes wide.
 
"Singing." Yoona stated.
 
Taemin was next and he picked, "Singing."
Next was Hyunseung and he picked, "Singing too?"
Krystal wasn't that nervous because she knew if she just practices she'll do well, "Dancing." she stated and shrugged.
"Mine is.. Singing." Hyuna stated and pouted.
 
TOP and G-dragon was late and went inside the classroom disturbing them.
 
"We're sorry we're late, Ms. Kahi." TOP bowed at Kahi and G-dragon did the same.
"It's okay. You two are next, pick one and go back in line." Kahi told them.
 
TOP picked, "Rapping."
 
While G-dragon picked, "Rapping."
 
The two did high fived at their achievement.
TOP and G-dragon stood beside Suzy.
 
"Hello." Suzy greeted the two brightly.
"Hi. I'm Jiyong." G-dragon greeted back.
"I'm Suzy." Suzy said.
 
TOP just ignored Suzy.
 
"How about you old man?" Suzy asked.
 
These made G-dragon laugh hard and made TOP snap his head on Suzy's direction.
He glared at Suzy.
 
"Why? It’s because your hair is white." Suzy stated while still smiling.
"It's silver, stupid." TOP said.
"You're the stupid one." Suzy said then stuck out her tongue at TOP.
"Don’t mind him Suzy, he's...PMS-ing." G-dragon said then Suzy laughed with him.
 
TOP rolled his eyes and ignored the two.
G-dragon and Suzy stopped teasing TOP when Kahi clapped her hands loudly.
 
"Now that everyone picked their challenge for the exam. I wish you all the best." Kahi stated.
 
She started lecturing them about dancing.
 
"Dancing.. it’s a way to express your feelings." she started.
"There are three steps you have to complete to become a professional dancer: learn to dance, learn to perform, and learn how to cope with injuries." Kahi stated.
 
"If you want to dance seriously, do. You must think about it day and night, dream about it, desire it." Kahi stated that made the students smile.
 
"Now.. If you can’t dance.. Then all you need to do, is practice..practice..practice. Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It’s the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy. So express your emotions through dancing." Kahi stated.
 
"Learning to dance is like learning to drive: difficult and clumsy when you start, but as you practice you’ll develop a feel for it, and before you know it the movement will become second nature. My suggestions is to not let the little things bug you; and to embrace the idea of looking silly for the first few lessons, instead of giving up, because you WILL eventually get better and if you stick with it you’ll be dancing like a pro. Well maybe not as good as the professionals, but hey, dancing is a GREAT skill to have in life. “She finished.
 
The school bell rang, meaning it’s time for their next class.
 
"Good luck guys." Kahi said.
 
Students thanked her for the great and inspiring lesson she did.
 
"Wow. Ms. Kahi is really good." Hyuna stated.
"I know, I almost cried." Suzy said that made them laugh.
"But remembering the draw lots, I picked singing and I at it." Yoona stated.
"Me too." Hyuna said then pouted.
"You girls can ask G.na noona to teach you." Hyunseung stated.
 
Hyuna beamed in excitement.
 
"You're right. We can ask my unnie if she can teach us." Hyuna told Yoona then started texting G.na.
 
To: G.na
From: Hyuna
 
Unnie. Me and my friend really need your help. We need you to teach us how to sing. >_<
 
After a few minutes, G.na replied.
 
To: Hyuna
From: G.na
 
Sure! ^_^ Just pick the songs you want to sing and we'll start tomorrow. ^^
 
 
"Assa!" Hyuna yelled.
"She agreed?" Yoona asked curiously and Hyuna nodded.
"She's two years older than us. She advanced to 3rd year because she's older than us in 2 years and she's really smart." Hyuna said.
 
They made their way towards their next class when someone purposely bumped into Krystal.
 
"Watch where you're going next time." the girl told Krystal.
"Yah! You watch were you're going next time!" Krystal yelled..
 
The girl smirked and let out a breath.
 
"Ew. Your breath stinks." Krystal mocked.
"Who do you think you are? Dont you know who I am?" the girl asked Krystal.
"No." Krystal answered in a mocking tone.
"Yah. I'm the queenbee in here. I'm Victoria, your sunbae." Victoria told her.
"So what?" Krystal raised her eyebrows.
"Stop it guys. We're late for class." Hyuna said that made Victoria glare at her.
"I'll see you soon." Victoria threatened. Krystal just rolled her eyes.
 
“Jung Soojung, you are really brave.” Taemin said but not in a mocking way. But in an acknowledging way.
 
Krystal just shrugged.
-
 
Uee observed this so-called Choi Minho while he was teaching.
Shee nodded in satisfaction when she saw what Minho can do.
He can inspire students, especially the girls.
Well, some girls...
 
Minho saw Uee observing him and decided to wink at her.
Uee almost gagged at what Minho did.
Minho just laughed making the students confused.
 
"Sorry my dear students. I just remembered something funny." Minho told his students.
 
"Ugh. This guy seriously gives me goose bumps." Krystal said while she shivered.
"I know." Yoona stated.
"He looks handsome though." Hyuna stated then sighed in a dreamy way.
 
Krystal and Yoona just rolled their eyes at Hyuna.
 
"He looks like a frog." Suzy suddenly blurted.
 
Krystal, Yoona, Taemin, Hyunseung, TOP, G-dragon, and Heechul laughed.
 
"Whats wrong?" Minho asked them.
 
Krystal forced herself not to laugh but failed.
 
"We're sorry Mr. Minho, we just remembered something funny." Krystal reasoned that made them laugh harder.
-
Suzy went inside the comfort room alone after the vocal class to wash her hands.
She was surprised to see a group of girls glaring at her.
But she just smiled brightly.
 
"Wow. You dared to smile after what you did?" the curly girl said.
"Why? What did I do?" Suzy asked while still smiling.
"Frog? You called Minho oppa a frog?" the short-haired girl said.
"Why? It's true." Suzy said.
"Yah. You look more like a frog than our oppa!" another girl said.
"Really? But my eyes are pretty and his are big and round..like a frog's." Suzy told them then laughed.
 
A few moments later, the group of girls who were once surrounding her were now kneeling in front of her.
Suzy just smiled brightly at them then left the comfort room.
 
"Yah. What took you so long?" Krystal asked Suzy.
"I just made friends in the bathroom." Suzy stated.
"Oh! There they are!" Suzy yelled as she pointed at the group of girls from the comfort room.
 
They avoided eye contact at Suzy then ran away looking scared.
 
"Are you sure you made friends inside the comfort room?" Yoona asked her suspiciously.
 
Suzy smiled then shrugged.
Yoona smiled back knowing Suzy did something to those girls but didn't ask anymore.
 
"Hey. Can anyone teach me how to dance? I really at dancing." Suzy asked.
"I'll teach you." Krystal and Taemin said in unison.
"No. I'll teach her." the two said in unison then started glaring at each other.
 
Suzy laughed.
 
"Let me bet you two will marry each other in the future." Suzy stated.
"Ew. That's impossible." Krystal said.
"Really impossible." Taemin said then the two nodded in unison.
"I'll bet with you Suzy." Yoona said.
"Me too." Hyuna raised her hand.
"Me too." Hyunseung said.
 
They all laughed except Taemin and Krystal who glared at each other.
 
"Hello. Can we join you guys?" G-dragon asked them.
"Oh. Hi Jiyong-ssi and old man.. And.. unknown guy." Suzy greeted the three childhood friends, G-dragon, TOP, and Heechul.
"I'm TOP not old man." TOP said then sat beside Krystal infront of Suzy.
"And I'm not unknown.. I'm Heechul, the most handsome guy you'll ever meet." Heechul said then sat down beside Suzy.
"TOP-ssi. You're friend here suffers from prince syndrome huh?" Yoona asked TOP who nodded in response.
"Ugh. There are people like you two in here." Heechul told TOP.
"Well.. There is no one like you in here." Jiyong said then they laughed.
 
Thats where their friendship started.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the chapter boring? Sorry about that. -_-
Thank you for subscribing! Comments are really appreciated. <3