Secrets and Confessions

Dream High

 

1st runners: Yoona & Yuri
2nd runners: Suzy & Minzy
3rd runners: Heechul & Sohee
4th runners:  Taemin & Kai
5th runners: TOP & Yoseob
 
"Yoona! Yoona! Yoona!" "Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!" Students cheered.
 
Yuri smirked. She blew kisses to the students who cheered for her.
While Yoona ignored all the cheers and concentrated on the track.
 
When they heard the starting signal, Yoona ran as fast as she can.
 
Yuri was shocked and tried her best to beat Yoona.
Yoona almost tripped but regained her composure and eventually beat Yuri on the first round.
 
She quickly gave the key to Suzy, who dove gracefully on the lake.
 
After a few minutes, Suzy came back with a necklace on her hand which she gave to Heechul who ran fast.
 
Heechul passed Taemin, who picked a pole which he passed to TOP.
 
When TOP received the pole, he quickly searched for their flag which he found on a tree.
 
He was shocked when Yoseob already found theirs.
TOP ran as fast as he can to the end line and planted their flag.
 
"YEAH!" Hyunseung yelled when TOP finished.
 
"Did we win?" Hyuna asked cluelessly.
 
Krystal nodded with a wide smile on her face.
 
"Oppa! You were great!" Krystal told TOP who just smiled in return.
 
Suzy just rolled her eyes at TOP who was confused.Uee saw what happened and just laughed.
 
"Congratulations special class students!" Uee stated and they cheered.
 
"Psh. You guys just got lucky." Nana said as she passed by.
 
Uee and her students looked at each other then laughed.
-
Minzy's POV
 
I can't believe they won!
I should have drowned Suzy when I had the chance.
But I'll let this go since oppa was the reason they won.
-
 
"Suji-ssi?" 
 
Suzy turned around to see Yoseob, the cutest guy she ever saw in school smiling at her shyly.
 
"Ummm.. Hi Yoseob-ssi." Suzy greeted with a genuine smile.
 
Now, her friends were looking at the two people exchanging sweet smiles to each other. Yoseob noticed it and looked at the ground in embarrassment.
 
"Aww.. Our Suzy have an admirer." Hyuna teased which made the two blush.
 
"Unnie." Suzy hissed. Hyuna just laughed.
 
"Let's leave this two love birds alone since it looks like someone has something to say to our baby Suzy." Heechul teased which made their circle of friends laugh.
 
Suzy blushed again the mouthed, "I'll kill you oppa."
 
Heechul just shrugged with a mocking smile.
 
"Kaja!" Krystal pushed her friends away.
 
"Looks like you have a rival Choi Seunghyun-ssi." Uee whispered to TOP who looked at her in surprise and shock.
 
"You haven't told Suzy about 'that thing'. Am I right?" Uee asked TOP who nodded shyly.
 
Uee laughed at TOP's cuteness.
 
Flashback..
 
A knock on the door made Uee snapped out of her thoughts about the special class. 
 
How will she tell those excellent students about her grandmothers plan? Will they agree? Those question worry her the most.
 
"Come in." Uee stated and composed herself. She was surprised to see one of the students that's supposed to be in the new special class.
 
"Choi Seunghyun-ssi?" Uee asked TOP who was surprised that the new principal know him.
 
"Ah.. Neh." TOP bowed 90 degrees.
 
"Sit down." Uee stated.
 
TOP sat at the couch in front of Uee who was staring at him curiously.
 
"Uhmm.. Teacher, I know you're probably wondering why I'm here..." TOP stated and Uee nodded. "A friend failed on the exam and I'm sure she's going to be assigned in the special class.." he paused.
 
"So you want to ask a favor for that friend? You want me to put her back to the regular class?" Uee asked.
 
"No! No! I'm here to ask you if you can put me in the special class together with that friend. And if you can fail me at the exam. Because I heard that I passed." TOP stated that made Uee smile.
 
"Sure. I'll do that." Uee said.
 
End of Flashback..
 
"I haven't told anyone about it." TOP told Uee who laughed.
 
"I know." she said.
 
"Can you please keep it a secret?" TOP asked and looked at Uee in anticipation.
 
Uee nodded. "Sure, I dont want to interfere with anyone's love life." she said with a laugh.
 
"I dont love her." TOP defended.
 
"Really?" Uee asked in a mocking tone.
 
"Noona!" TOP complained that made Uee laugh.
 
"Mianhe Uee-ssi. You just remind me of my noona, always teasing me." TOP stated.
 
"It's okay. You can call me 'Noona' anytime." she said.
 
-
 
"I..I like you, Suzy-ssi." Yoseob admitted to Suzy while looking at the ground.
 
Suzy was surprise and flattered at the same time.
And somehow, it made her shy and blush.
 
"So.. Uhmmm.. Can you be my girl friend?" he asked that made Suzy more surprised.
 
Somehow, Suzy remembered TOP.
She wished TOP was in Yoseob's position right now.
 
UGH. WHAT AM I THINKING?! Suzy thought.
 
"Uh.. Sorry.. But we just met." Suzy said.
 
"Its okay, Suzy-ssi. I'm willing to wait. So, Can I at least court you?" Yoseob asked and stared at Suzy with his puppy eyes.
 
Suzy softened. She's weak when it comes to aegyo.
 
"Sure.. But, dont expect anything okay?" Suzy answered that made Yoseob jump in excitement.
 
"YES! THANK YOU SUZY!" Yoseob yelled then suddeny hugged Suzy.
 
Suzy was shocked but laughed instead.
 
"Ugh.. You're welcome?" Suzy patted Yoseob's back awkwardly.
 
Suzy made eye-contact with TOP who was just staring at her.
TOP has a sad and hurt look in his eyes, he made one last look at Suzy then left.
Somehow, Suzy's heart dropped and it bothered her a lot.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys. Thank you for subscribing to this story! <3