Ichigo

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

She woke up early that morning, sure to come and take care of Ddangkoma.

"Good Morning, Ichigo." Greeted Dabin.

Dabin was a small girl, with curly brown locks for her hair and the roundest of eyes.

Mrs.Choi, her mother then entered her bed room. She gave a look to the unusual turtle her daughter suddenly had.

"Geu neun man i meok seup ni da." She muttered. [He eats a lot.]

"Mom, Please let him stay here, Please!" Dabin pleaded, "I will take care of him."

"Who found it, anyway?" Mother scoffed.

"Older sister" Dabin replied, "She told me to take care of it while she left for work."

"Oh my, Your older sister must be quite the pet lover. Alright, Keep it."

Dabin squealed and hugged her little Ichigo tight.

--

"What is a social life," groaned Go eun, filing the papers on the drawer.

She had the worst of jobs, An accountant.

Lame.

"Hey, Go!" Greeted SangKo, her work mate, "Happy Birthday to Dabin!"

"My sister? She wanted a turtle." Sighed Go Eun, "I found one the other day while calculating the cost of the tickets for this concert."

"Super Junior, right?" Sang Ko guessed, "I hear that one guy from that band is looking for his turtle."

"The turtle I found that day COULDN'T be that guy's turtle." Go Eun let out a deep sigh, "Let me continue my work."
 

Go Eun continued to file the papers boredly, waiting for that one day she would get promoted of her job.

==

"DDAAANNNGGKKOOMMMAAAA!" Cried Yesung, "My baby, Come back!"

He repeated this over and over, waiting for the day his turtle would be found..

Kyuhyun entered his senior's room and sat beside him. "Yesung, Ah."

"W-what is it?" Yesung half scowled.

Kyuhyun smacked his head with his right hand, causing Yesung to fall off his bed. "Shut the up about your turtle."

"Go your joystick." Yesung yelled, "I'm too depressed to fight back."

--

Yey, I updated. :)

My friend made me a poster..I'll go post it up later..Or something.