I'm going to run away

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

Yesung went back to his room. He walked into his closet and picked out some clothes, costumes, and other apparel.

"This world will yet to see me again!" He said dramatically, stuffing his clothes in the luggage.

[And I note Yesung has the prettiest luggage in all of Korea.]

He took out his wallet and fished out his secret ID: Yoon Jae Sik.

The boy then cut some of his hair and put on a fake mustache.

Taka Taka Taka Taka He dialed on his cellphone.

"Hello, Choi Cab services on the Line!" A man answered.

"Um, I need a cab." Yesung gave the address and he was scheduled to be picked up in a few minutes.

He sat by his bed and laughed. "Oh, Ddangkoma. We will be together again!"

"Oh my goodness." Heechul opened the door of Yesung's room. "Why are you dressing up in those clothes?"

"Why do you cross dress all the time?" Yesung returned, "Hmm?"

Heechul gave Yesung the icy stare he had given to those who always got him angry. He smirked then after.

"Yesung," Heechul went up to him, "No one gets mad at me."

"Says who?" Yesung bluntly answered back, "I can get mad at you."

"Really?" Heechul laughed elegantly, "Your two other turtles...I'm going to eat them for dinner. They're going to die."

"No! No don't!" Yesung began to shake, "I'm..I'm sorry Master!"

"Stupid." Heechul then began to laugh harder, "Just tell me where you're going."

Yesung didn't want anyone to know about his escape plan, And if he told Heechul, the gossip of the band..

Then by the next day, Everyone in Korea would be trying to find Ddangkoma..Or Him!

"Um.." Yesung started to think, "I'm going to..Uh.."

"Going to...?" Heechul tried to encourage him, "Say it, Say it!"

Yesung gulped. "I'm going to uh....Look, Ryan seacrest!"

Heechul squealed and turned, "Where? Where?!"

When the older boy turned back, Yesung disappeared.

"YESUNG-AH!!" Yesung heard Heechul's deadly scream from the other room as he ran down the apartment.

Yesung ran down as quickly down the stairs with his luggage as he could.

As soon as he reached the last few steps, one of the body guards stopped him. "Excuse me, Who are you?"

*The disguise worked!* Yesung said in a mental note, "...Yoon Jae Sik. I, uh..Got into the wrong apartment."

"Oh," The guard said in confusion, "Then get OUT!"

"Y-yeah." The boy nodded.

After the guard kicked 'Jae Sik' out, Yesung was just in time for the cab.

"Is this where I'm supposed to pick up Yoon Jae Sik?" The cab driver asked politely.

"Yes! Bring me to..Um..Here!" Yesung  pointed to the Map by the driver's side.

The Driver nodded and started to drive.

--

This wasn't a really nice chapter..I didn't like the way I wrote it..

But I'm glad I updated. :) 

Anyway, summer! Wee, I'll be updating  more! Oh, And I drank water..And it tasted like..Like pine apples.

 P.S- If there are any spelling mistakes, Imma fix them when this story is finished.

 
 
 
 
Oh, And credits go to the people who own these pictures. They aren't mine. Don't take them away, either.
 

 

 Well, it was already there and it was so easy to make so I just had to post it now. XD
I also did this because I have a CERTAIN friend who’s obsessed with Henry. Well, I’m not saying I’m not, but not as much as she is, anyway. :p
One more to go… 
It sounds like Henry's saying ''Siwon is a llama.'' And his actions are saying "Come to the llama." Or something. LOL What the--
--
 
This is Yesung's luggage:

 

 

 

 
Told you it was the prettiest Luggage in all of korea.
 
 
And of course, Heechul. :)
 
 

 

"They're going to die." Haha