All the fun activities you can do in Seoul!

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

As Yesung waited for Go Eun to come back from her work, The members of Super Junior were busy scouring Seoul for their friend.

Heechul and Siwon were dropped off near N Seoul Tower.

The N Seoul tower stood greatly, its view from the top was magnificent, the skies were blue and Siwon loved it!

Since Super Junior began their search at eleven in the morning,

Siwon and Heechul had to hurry as N Seoul Tower was only open until two in the afternoon.

"The sun, it's blinding me!" Screamed Heechul at Siwon, even in a cap and sunglasses, Heechul would always find a complaint.

"Be quiet, Older Brother." Siwon pat his back, "We'll be out of this soon."

The two were at the top of the Tower, and the huge town of Seoul was at their feet!

"Okay, Heechul-ah." The younger and much more energetic Siwon told him, "Below us is the big city of Seoul!"

"Of course it's below us." Heechul rolled his eyes, "Now, check the view if you see a large head. It's probably Yesung."

"Here are your binoculars, Ah." He handed the grumpy older one the blue viewing object.

-

Henry wiped the sweat off his face as he got down to  Dongdaemeun market. "Here at last!"

As a foreigner, neither Henry or Zhou Mi had much experience with Korean culture.

They didn't need to wear any disguises since they weren't known much in South Korea.

"Check this out, Henry!" Zhou Mi exclaimed as he saw the malls in front of him.

The stores were swarming with costumers, and even workers were hurrying on along to their jobs.

"Woah." Henry gasped as he saw a huge Super Junior advertisment on a billboard.

"Well, let's get going." Zhou Mi grabbed his friend's hand.

"Let's get serious and find Yesung-ah, then we can shop." Henry suggested.

"No! Shopping first, Yesung after." The tall chinese man grinned. "I need new Versace jackets plus Dolce and Gabbana shoes!"

Henry groaned as the fashionista decided that Versace was much more important than Yesung.

-

"So then I said, 'Hey you! Stop stealing my strawberry milk!'" Eunhyuk laughed.

Donghae and Eun Hyuk were both assigned to stay by the N Seoul Tower's locks.

Soo Man figured that if Yesung was really looking for his turtle, he would write it a love letter here.

N Seoul Tower locks was a place for lovers to write messages to each other and padlock them into the metal gate,

where they would throw away the keys and stay together until the end of time.

Super Junior enjoys taking yearly visits here when they get free time as to see that they enjoy writing love messages for fun!

"So I recently wrote this love letter to someone," Eun Hyuk looked straight into Donghae's eyes.

He leaned closer to Donghae and blushed. "Guess what?"

"W..what?" Hae blinked.

"I DIDN'T WRITE IT TO YOU!" The silly boy showed off his gummy smile and burst into laughter. "Silly!"

~~

Well that was the first part.

Anyway, here are the places they went.

This is Siwon and Heechul's place, N Seoul Tower! ^

sk1.jpg 

Henry and Zhou Mi were here at Dongdaemun Market ^

tumblr_ks0iu7prpD1qa98kho1_500.jpg

And Hyuk and Donghae sat over here near N Seoul Tower.

sumo-singers.jpg

And I was with my friends singing today ^

 

Updated! Finally! :)

I just want to advertise Seoul. Philippines too, but it's rainy here so.. ><