Bag for home 2

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

Five minutes passed since that girl Yesung saw passed by, Since the rain began, and everything started to fall apart.

"Is it time for me to give up on my baby?" Yesung's tears began to form.

His whole body was covered in rain water, his clothes ruined, and luggage spoiled.

The rain hit his face hard. Yesung wiped the tears and water that came sliding down his face, only to be hit by rain water again.

The night temperature was at its harshest, Reaching negative 5 degrees, at least. Yesung shook his head.

"That's crazy. Ddangkoma's my turtle!" He convinced himself, "This cloud piss called rain is nothing!"

--

"Call everyone up! Yesung has to be found before tomorrow!" Leeteuk clapped his hands, "Call the police, the Military, Call Life-support!"

"Ooh," Kyuhyun put on a smirk, "Hyung wants to call the military."

"KangTeuk." Sungmin grinned, "It's ily y."

"Did you see Kyuhyun and Sungmin agree on KangTeuk?" Donghae told Eun Hyuk, "Kyumin happening right there."

"I see it." Eun Hyuk laughed with Donghae.

"Can you See All Three couples?!" Siwon yelled at the six, "KangTeuk, Kyumin, And Eunhae?! IT'S GAY! AND WRONG."

Ryeowook barged in on them and entered the living room, "Can you see me? Yesung Hyung is missing! And it's WRONG!"

"Ah, Shut up, all of you!"

All nine turned to hear Soo Man yelling outside. He then yelled again. "All of you, Come outside with me!"

The nine came outside, along with Henry, Shindong, and Zhou Mi, who were all awoken by Soo Man's yell.

Henry rubbed his eyes and blinked twice. "Mister Lee, What's happening?"

"It looks like the fan meet tomorrow is canceled. Why haven't any of you gotten a call from Jongwoon?!" Soo Man said.

"He doesn't answer, sir." Leeteuk mumbled.

"With all due respect, Soo-Man-nim," Kyuhyun coughed, getting attention, "I'd like to say that Yesung's looking for his turtle, It's the reason he's disappeared."

"A turtle?" Soo Man laughed hysterically, for a few seconds.

"Yes, Soo Man Nim." Everyone agreed.

"When you tell me the real answer, then come talk to me." Soo Man suddenly stopped laughing.

"It's true, Nim!" Insisted Sungmin, whom was most convincing.

"We will conduct a search tomorrow, Get ready to go around Seoul." Soo Man told them all, walking off.

The boys blinked at their boss, walking away, as the rain outside got louder.

Yesung must have been serious about Ddangkoma.

-- 

"Look at the poor boy!" Go Eun's mother looked through the window, "He's got no home!"

"Leave him be!" Go Eun screamed, "He's a psycho-path!"

"Eh?" Dabin entered the living room, petting Ichigo. "Who's a psycho path?"

"The man outside," Go Eun bluntly answered, "No more of him."

"I'm sure he's not a bad man, He's just looking for a home, Just like Ichigo..We need to give the man a home!" Dabin stammered, "The man is sad!"

"Stop it!" Go Eun smacked her sister, "He's a bad man!"

--

Yesung stared at his cold, ruined Hello Kitty Luggage.

"Well, we've got nothing to lose." He sighed, getting under the luggage. "Kitty, thanks for being my roof."

The night went by quickly as Yesung fell asleep, his clothes scattered around the tree, and his turtle still on the lose.

==

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating..I beg for your mercy..I'll update soon. Promise.