Mr. Biker

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

As the Driver dropped Yesung off at the place he pointed at random, Yesung breathed the fresh air of the night.

"Home, Sweet home!" He grinned, pulling out his luggage. He handed the fee to the driver and off he went.

Yesung's eyes turned a bit teary. Who knew that freedom tasted this good?

Of course he wouldn't have known, Super Junior stopped that from coming true.

Around him was the metropolis of Seoul, [somewhere there, alright?]  right in front of his small, yet dangerous body.

But first things came first--How could Yesung find transportation?

It's not like he could pay taxi cabs everyday, his money would disappear faster that way!

The boy turned around and his eyes glistened at the shop window.

 

BIKES FOR SALE 50 000 W

 

He entered the shop, laughing. "This must be fate, I have 50, 000 won right now."

Well of course, Yesung also had a credit card, but he would only use it for dire purposes.

"Thank you for your transaction!" The cashier bowed and pointed to the bike, "Is there any other help we can provide for you, Sir?"

"Erm, No," Yesung laughed nervously, "I'll be carrying the bike alone."

The cashier smiled at him. "Alright, Sir. Have a safe trip!" She bowed, making sure she reached ninety degrees.

 

--

 

Go Eun kicked the ground repeatedly, walking through the streets of Seoul.

"How beautiful life is," She looked up at the sky, "That is, if I could get hit by a miracle somehow."

She walked by the music store and heard the song Miracle, by Super Junior.

"That's odd, this sounds like an old song." She pondered about the lyrics.

It sounded like her destiny was to get a miracle!

"Life couldn't get better~" She said under her breath, "Life couldn't get--

"OW!" Screamed  Go Eun, falling over. She stared at the bike  that hit her suddenly.

Her face slammed to the hard, cold ground, and at this ten degree weather, to make it worse.

"Oh! I'm so..Sorry!" The 'cyclist' got off his bike.

He picked her up and they stared at each other for a moment.

 

 

 

SMACK!

 

 

"What the hell was that FOR?!" He yelled, Go Eun gave him a 'hmph'. The biker rubbed his cheek.

"One, you hit me, and Two, you're not supposed to be biking here! THERE'S A ROAD, You know?" Go Eun pointed.

The Biker scratched his head. "I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It's okay." Go Eun patted the dirt out of her clothes, "Bye."

The biker raised his eyebrows. "Alright."

Go Eun looked away, and suddenly she heard her ring tone.

"Halluuuu?" She grinned, only to find out it was Dabin.

The biker just blankly stared at her as she spoke.

He then flinched as he heard Go Eun.

"....How's your turtle, Little sister?"

"TURTLE?" The biker's eyes widened.

"Are you eavesdropping?" Go Eun looked annoyed, "Dabin, stay there. I'm coming home."

As Go Eun walked home, little did she know..

That the creepy biker that accidentally hit her..

Would follow her home and track her down.

And Yesung was the biker's name.

--

Leeteuk called a meeting for his fellow bandmates and gathered them all up at the living room.

"Alright," The leader called everyone's attention, "So, our next concert is at Yokohama Arena, Japan."

"Japan!" Eun Hyuk squealed, hearing the name of the country he adored.

"Shut up," Donghae threw a pillow at him.

"Donghae-ah!" Siwon whined, "Don't do that to him!"

"Says the annoying ." Heechul said boredly.

"LISTEN UP!" Leeteuk yelled, scaring everyone. "So, what is our fan service plot for Yokohama?"

"How about some," Sungmin paused to purr at Kyuhyun, "y time?"

"No y time!" Siwon uttered.

"Um, We could stage dive!" Henry suggested, "I've seen a ton of it--You jump to the audience and they'll carry  you! Imagine that!"

"They might..." Leeteuk remembered his horrible experience with Yesung, "Rip my off if they get ahold of me."

"I'm sure older brother Yesung didn't mean to tell you that he'd rip your off," Zhou Mi warmly smiled.

"Doubt it, " Ryeowook giggled, "Yesung hyung likes to touch my --"

"Shut up Shut up SHUT UP!" Cried Siwon, "No more of this immoral-ness!"

"Die in a fire." Heechul put his tongue out.

"Oh no you didn't!" Siwon's anger was now heightening.

"Wait, WHERE'S YESUNG HYUNG?!" Ryeowook suddenly screamed, "YESUNG HYUNG!"

--

"I wonder if they miss me right now.." Yesung laughed at the absurd idea.

 

==

 

I updated! YEY!

And Sorry for those who went to lemon party..I said I didn't suggest it.. XD

 

 

So glad I didn't make people wait any longer..I felt that some people kept checking if this updated..Well now it is!

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah yeah.

-Other stuffs-

Oh, And when I said Go Eun was supposed to be hit by a miracle,

She was literally hit by one. Yesung. The singer of miracle.

Now you shall laugh with me.. Ahahaha..Hahaha....Nevermind. -.-

 

This was Yesung's face when he got slapped

I find it so adorable!

:)