Seoul

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

"Up, Up up up!" Gang Han Cho clapped.

Funny you may ask, Who is Gang Han Cho?

That man with the crisp blue police uniform, with ''National Police South Korea'' sewn on his chest pocket,

is the most powerful korean man, after President of [South] Korea Lee Myung Bak.

He had been waiting to get his hands on Super Junior for so long, because he was a..Secret fan.

And without payment or  conditions, he quickly agreed to help Super Junior and Soo Man to find Yesung.

All members awoke with groans from their mouths. They stretched and ruffled their hair, wondering why this man was here.

"Wake up!" Gang Han said loudly, "We have to search for Yesung!"

Heechul pulled off his sleeping mask, then blinking twice. "Who's there?"

Donghae, slightly awake, got his pillow. "I have a weapon!"

"Wake up!" Soo Man yelled.

All eleven rose from their beds and saluted. "Yes, sir!"

Gang Han cho examined each of them carefully. "You should all date my daughter."

Kyuhyun's left eye began to twitch. "Soo Man, Nim..Who is he?"

"It's like none of you have been to school." Soo Man looked disappointed, "It's Cho Gang Han!"

"Cho..Cho Gang Han?" Sungmin repeated in wonder, running to the police man.

"Yes, it's me." Gang Han laughed at himself, "Today, Men, our mission is to look for the missing Yesung!"

"Awoo, Awoo!" They all cheered.

--

Yesung woke up groggily from his 'bed'. You could imagine,

the severe pain done to his neck for practically sitting instead of laying comfortably on his bed back home!

His vision was a bit blurry, but he didn't fail to see Go Eun leaving the house.

Her actions proved to say she was worried, nervous to see Yesung. He could see it in her eyes.

As she passed him, He grinned and waved. "Hello there."

"Leave me alone, please." She said, quite disturbed.

"Leave me alone, please." Yesung copied her voice with annoyance, "Where's Ddangkoma?"

Go Eun left without an answer.

--

"Alright, I want each of you to get a partner." Gang Han instructed,

"But there are only eleven of you, one of you, partner up with me."

And so the pairings were simply like this.

Heechul and Siwon, Leeteuk and Ryeowook, Henry and Zhou Mi, Donghae and Eun Hyuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun.

But at last, Sungmin realised that he was the only one without a partner.

"Soo Man-Nim, I have no partner." He sheephishly smiled at his boss.

"I can be with you." Gang Han smirked, "My Pumpkin prince."

"Ahem!" Kyuhyun coughed.

"Hurry up!" Soo Man clapped, "Bathe, dress up, then get in the bus! Eleven in the morning sharp."

"Soo Man nim, Don't we get to eat breakfast?" chuckled Eun Hyuk.

Soo Man came up to Eun Hyuk and grabbed his collar, making Eun Hyuk face him. "Say that again."

"Ah..S-s-sorry." Eun Hyuk looked down, "I think it's obvious we're going to eat breakfast."

 --

 

Not my best so far..But I'll have new ideas. ^^

Thanks for the support. xx