13

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

Go Eun kept looking weirdly at the man that was a few feet away from her, following with his bike.

She didn't want to be rude, That man might just be at the same route as her.

And she didn't want to go all freaky on him.

"Uh, Dabin.." Go Eun called her little sister again, "I'll be home soon..Guard every entrance."

--

"Where's Older brother?!" Henry saw everyone, screaming out Yesung's name.

"Oh, would we be screaming if we didn't know?!" Kyuhyun sarcastically said, "Stupid canadian!"

"Well you and swallow my long johns." Henry muttered in straight english.

"Yesung! Have I been a bad mother to you? Have I really?!" Leeteuk yelled, obviously worried.

"Yeah, Leeteuk has been a mother.."  Heechul snickered, "A mother er.."

Leeteuk glared at his younger bandmate and went on with looking. "I deserve respect and dignity!"

"We are one week apart." Heechul put his tongue out mockingly. "So you respect me, too---"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

All the boys turned to see Soo Man Lee, surrounded by a bunch of body guards, sweating profusely.

"S-Soo-Man-Nim!" Leeteuk said loudly, causing every member to bow.

"One, two three.." Soo Man began to count the members, making sure this was not a joke. "..There is one missing!"

"...We don't know where he went..Soo-Man-Nim.." Donghae bowed a complete ninety degrees.

Soo Man stood there, staring at Donghae, angered. "And you think bowing and all that will bring him back?! You have a fan meet!"

"In how many days, Nim?" Asked Ryeowook, "I am sure we can find him."

"Tomorrow." Soo Man sternly replied, "If you do not find Jong-Woon tomorrow, I will have to cancel the fan meet, and.."

Everyone waited for his torturous punishment to be announced.

"And I will not let any of you out of this apartment. No contact to the outside world."

Kyuhyun's eyes blazed like fire. "No...Star..Craft?"

"No."

"NOOOOO!"

Soo Man walked away with his body guards.

--

Go Eun finally saw her house, and as she was about to open the door, she still saw that man that followed her..

Even until her house. Go Eun got her pepper spray discreetly and turned to him.

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Aaaah!!" Yesung's scream created a high pitch. He instantly fell to the ground, rubbing his eyes.

Go Eun ran into her house, locking the door and getting a double pad lock to further increase the security.

==

And BTW, Long johns..They're under wear.

And yet again, LOL, Yesung's awesome face after being attacked by pepper spray. Just adorable!

I know..Not a good come back since it's been awhile since my update..Sorry..I can do better.

It's pretty late.