1

Ddangkoma? [Hiatus]

Fans entered the venue and the concert began.

Super Show 3, Who would dare miss it? Someone who didn't like Super Junior, of course!

All fans from around asia gathering today in the Olympic Gymnastics arena in Seoul.

~~

At the dressing room before the show began, every single member from Super Junior had to do either,

A. Make Up

B. Practice Dance Moves

C. Practice Singing

Fortunately, Yesung didn't need to do any of the three. Yesung, known for being clumsy and funny--That wouldn't be a problem if he didn't practice a single thing. He instead just pet his turtle, Ddangkoma, holding his precious body. "Oh, My Ddangkoma," Yesung cooed slightly, petting his beloved turtle, "You would be president if you weren't a turtle..And if you weren't a guy turtle--I would really date you and kiss you, and you all over---"

"Stop it!" Yelled Leeteuk, "You know, there are thousands of girls out there waiting for us! Fix yourself!"

Ever since the whole Super Show series of concerts began, Leeteuk always enjoyed yelling at everyone backstage. Yesung always thought of him as a nagging mother, not an angel, actually.

"Meh," His Junior replied, "You go and make Donghae come out and do some shirtless dance or something..I'm with my baby boy Ddangkoma."

"You come here right now!" Leeteuk commanded, pulling Yesung by the ear, "Come!"

After being pulled onto by the 'Nagging Mother' as Yesung called him, The two, along with the rest of the band were ready to be on stage.

Sungmin pumped his fist into the air. "Syeoppaaaaa, JUNIYA!"

In about five minutes, they would be performing again.

~~

 After the concert, everyone, including the lights area and staff, had sweaty palms and faces.

Yesung ran down to the dressing room, and went to pet his turtle again. "Ddangkoma, baby! Where are you?"

Ryeowook then entered the room, taking his shirt off. "Hyung~ Let's have--"

"I have no time for your gay games!" Yesung stammered, still on the search for his turtle.

The junior looked hurt. "But Yesung Hyung--"

"GO HENRY, !" Yesung yelled, not even turning to look at him.

~~

This went well. XD