1

Can I marry him ?

Can I marry him ?

 

 

*ding* *dong*

 

“coming ~” yoseob dash to the front door and open it. Once the door open he see kiwoon couple stand  there with their 4 years old-child ,hyunseung ,on dongwoon’s arm.

“kiki !” yoseob jump on kikwang and hug him tightly as he see his bestfriend.

“seo-bie I-can’t breath- ” kikwang try to release himself from yoseob crush bone hug while dongwoon just chuckle to see their act.

“who is it yeobo?” doojoon come to yoseob and their child ,junhyung ,walk behind him. Junhyung’s age is same with hyunseung.

“hi hyung” dongwoon say as he see doojoon.

“ah dongwoon-ah kikwang-ah”

“kiki and I come here to visit you . we bring hyunseung too . say hi to uncle seungie” dongwoon tell his son.

“hello uncle ~” little hyunseung wave his hand cutely to dooseob couple.

“hello seungie” doojoon smile warmly to him.

“aww how cuute” yoseob pinch hyunseung’s chubby cheek playfully “ah . please come in” yoseob giggle and gesture them to their living room.

 

They sit together on the living room. Kiwoon with hyunseung and dooseob with junhyung across them ,before junhyung approach hyunseung and grab his arm.

 

“seungie let’s playing” junhyung say cheerily to his friend.

“uh-hum”  hyunseung nod and smile widely.

 

They go inside left dooseob couple and kiwoon couple smiling to their cute act.

 

“look how cute they are” yoseob giggle.

“ne . they are soo cutee” kikwang say while hug dongwoon’s arm.

 

 

+++

 

Hyunseung and junhyung are playing happily. They play junhyung’s car and everything that he have. Suddenly junhyung see a tiara on the corner of the room. He go there and pick it up.

 

“seungie . look” junhyung run to hyunseung and show him the tiara.

“what is it junnie ?”

“I don’t know . I found it there” junhyung point to the spot where he found it. Hyunseung mouth ‘o’.

“try it seungie”

Junhyung put the tiara on hyunseung’s head. He clap his hand and squeal happily.

“omo seungie . you look good on that”

“jinjja ?” hyunseung giggle.

“yeah” junhyung grin widely to him.

 

They are still giggling and playing around not aware if their parents enter the room.  Yoseob and kikwang approach their children and sit beside them ,while doojoon and dongwoon just stand behind them.

 

Kikwang look at the tiara on his son’s head. He pats hyunseung’s head caringly and askhim“where were you get this seungie ?”

“I don’t know umma . junnie gave me this”

 “did you junnie ?” kikwang ask to him.

“uh-hum” he grin.

 “say thanksto jun seungie” kikwang tell hyunseung.

 “thank youu junnie~”hyunseung smile cutely to him.

 

 

‘cuutee >0<’ junhyung tought in his mind. Hyunseung look way more cuter with that tiara.

“seungiee ,youu aree soo cuutee” he hug hyunseung’s little body tightly.

“junnie . let go” hyunseung whine because he hardly can breath.

Junhyung let him go and ask his parents “umma appa  . I want to marry seungie . can I ?” junhyung say with pleading eyes.

 

The adult’s eyes become wide hear junhyung’s innocent word before they burst out laughing.

“mwo ?” yoseob say between his laugh.

“wae ? . why are you all laughing” junhyung pout.

Yoseob and kikwang still laughing make junhyung pout even more. He begin to sob ,louder and louder before finally crying.

“huaawawa TT_TT”

“eh . why are you crying jun ?” yoseob stop laughing to see his son cry. He try to hold him but hyunseung beat it. He sit beside junhyung ,caress his hair to calming him. Hyunseung then hug him with his left handstill caress junhyung’shair.

“don’t cry junnie . sshh sshh” with his free hand hyunseung pat junhyung’s back.

“huhuhu” junhyung begincalm down after that.

 

Their parents stop laughing and watching them in awe. Smile spread on their face. After junhyung stop crying he turn his head to his parents. His eyes and cheek still wet because of crying.

“umma appa . am I can’t marry seungie ?” junhyung say with sad face ,tears threatening to fallagain.

Doojoon smile hear his son’s question. He walk to him and kneel down in front of him so he is on the eye level with jun.

“of course you can junnie . but notnow . later when you big already you can marry him . okay ?” doojoon smile warmly to him.

“okay”  junhyung smile back.

“hmm since we are free today ,how if we go to mall . buy some toys maybe ?”

“really ?”

“yeah”

“yay . we gonna shopping . come on seungie” junhyung squeal. He grab hyunseung’s hand and drag him outside.

 

“haha . want to marry my son eh ?  . how could jun think ofthat hyung ?” dongwoon ask to doojoon. He chuckle.

“I don’t know. oh god,kids these day . haha”

“they are already outside doo . let’s go too”

“okay baby” doojoon peck yoseob’s cheek and held his hand. They go outside with kiwoon following behind them.

 

 

&&&

 

I don’t know what is it :D . hope you like it >w<