3 Years Later...

The Way Of My Life

Jonghae knocking the door, Julia opened it with Ailee.

“... Where are you going when i-“ “Go with we? We want to go to beach.” Julia said holding Jonghae’s hand.

*What’s this.. I want my hand be holded by Ailee, not you.* Jonghae though but he just let Julia hold his hand.

---

“I’m bored..” Ailee said when she just drinking her soda.

“We’ve been there for 1 hours, guys.” She continuied.

“Oh, yeah?” Julia asked, surprised. “..I want to go home, you two can talking, bye~” Ailee said and then go.

*In fact, i don’t want to alone with you, Julia.* Jonghae though.

“Yeah, i’m bored too. Let’s go.” Julia said stood up.

“Ailee!” Julia shout out running to Ailee.

*I know it, she will be a singer, she can’t love me back, but i don’t really care..* Jonghae though.

“Ye Jin-ah.. Ye Jin-ah..”

“Uh?” Ailee wake up from her dream.

“You have a photoshoot today, and a shooting.” Her manager wake her up.

*Dream? What a long dream..* Ailee though and sit on her bed.

“It was 3 years ago..” She whispered. “What?” Her manager asked.

“Nothing.” Ailee said stood up and want to change her pajamas.

*I want to sleep again, i want to know again what happened after that.. Good dream.* She though.

---

Yeiy~ This fanfics has ended \(^.^)/ Did you think the end of this story weird? Ailee awakened from her dream that told of her past. Yeah, i’m sorry if the end is bad, and i’m sorry if i make many mistake with my english. Hope you want to read my new fanfic titled Happy Cafe. See you later in my new fanfics~ And, thanks for reading~ *waved*..