"I Hate My Parents Even They're My Parents."

The Way Of My Life

Ailee come out of her room, she look at her parents, they seems very happy with Ye Rin. Ailee sigh deeply and sit in front of them.

“...Why?” Ailee’s mother asked.

“Can i comeback to Korea? There is something that i want to do.” Ailee said.

“What’s that?” Ye Rin said innocently.

“I want to be an idol.” Ailee said.

BRUSHH! A water fell into the carpet, Ailee gasped. Her father is very shocked, but Ailee know he’s will laughing then.

“Hahaha!! It’s a joke, right?” Her father said. “Ani, i’m serious.” Ailee said glared at them.

“Are you serious?” Her mother asked. “I just want to say it once, mom.” Ailee said coldly.

“Then, go by yourself, you can, right?” Her father said. *I know it, they not want to accompany me, busy with their new little girl.*

“Yah!!” Ailee’s mother shout out, she kick her husband.

“Give her money, she don’t have enough!” Her mother said.

*I know it..* Ailee stood up and pack her stuff, again.

“I don’t care, i back to U.S.A a few hours ago and now i need to go to Korea again.” Ailee whispering while packing her stuff.

“Do you really want to?” Ye Rin said. “What?” Ailee said look at her.

“You’re not my older sister, right?” Ye Rin said make Ailee gasped. “Mwo?”

“What’s that? Korean languange?” Ye Rin asked, Ailee shocked, she good at talk even her age is 3 years old.

“My parents said that you’re not my really older sister, they find you in Korean, it’s what they say to me.” *Find me in Korea? Great, they’re really my parents, huh?*

“Yes, you right. But you can think that they’re lie to you.” Ailee said and take Ye Rin to outside her room.

“Her name is Ye Rin even she birth in U.S.A, it’s very funny.” Ailee said.

 “She not hear this, right?” Her mother said, Ailee approached the door and trying to hear.

“I like it, she’ll go to Korea again.” “Yes, we’ll together again without her.” *What’s this?* Ailee gasped.

“She will not be a singer, will she?” Ailee’s mother said and then laughing.

“Here, give her the ticket.” Her father said give his wife a ticket.

BLAM! Ailee opened her room’s door strongly. She seems mad, she glared at her mother and take the ticket from her hands.

“You happy? Okay, i’ll happy too because i’ll not see your ing face again.” Ailee said and then come out from their house with her stuff, of course.

*I hate them.* Ailee come out and her eyes meet with Jonghae's again.

“Where are you going?” He asked. “Korea.” Ailee answered coldly.

“Hey, mian.” Ailee said. “For what?” Jonghae said.

“I can’t love you back.” Ailee said smiling, Jonghae also. “No problem.” He said.

“When you comeback to Korea?” Ailee asked. “5 days later.” He said and waved.

“Why you waved at me?” Ailee asked, confused. “You want to comeback to Korea, right? Then i wave at you.” Jonghae smiling.

“Okay, i need to go.” Ailee said waved back to Jonghae. “Wait!! I’ll accompany you!” Jonghae said hold Ailee’s wrists.

“... Okay, let’s go.” Ailee said.

---

Airport

“Why you comeback so early?” Jonghae asked.

“I hate them.” “Who?” Jonghae asked curiously.

“My parents, when you back to Korea i’ll tell you if you want, bye.” Ailee said and go away but she stop.

“Yah!! Gomawo!!” Ailee shout out make everybody look at her. Jonghae smiling and waved again.

*He always nice at me..* Ailee go away.

---

I'm very very sorry for the very very short chapter!!! Again!!

(/>.<\'!)