Get Back To U.S.A

The Way Of My Life

“Ye Jin, are you ready?” Mr. Lee shout out of outside from Ailee’s room.

“Ani...” Ailee said, she’s too sleepy.

“You’ll study in U.S.A, get ready.” Mr. Lee said, no response from her.

“Ani...” Suddenly, her phone rang. She get up and pick up the phone without looking at the number ID.

“Yoboseyo?” Ailee asked sleepily.

“Is this Lee Ye Jin?” Someone asked. “Ne.” Ailee answered.

“Do you want to be a singer?” “MWO??!!!” Ailee shout out.

“Ye Jin?” Mr. Lee asked.

“You doesn’t need to answer too early, save this number and call me later if you want or not.” He said and then hang up.

“This is...” “Ye Jin, the flight is about two hours later!” Mr. Lee said knocking her room’s door.

“Ne!!” Ailee said exitedly, she forget about yesterday.

---

“You can take care of yourself, right?” Mr. Lee said at the airport. “Of course, bye.” Ailee said.

“Should i accompany you until the airplane go to U.S.A?” Mr. Lee said, half-serious, half-kidding. “No.” Ailee said and then go away.

She come into the airplane and sit in where she must sit.

“Please wear the seat belt.” Ailee look into the seat belt, she smiling and wear it.

“Saranghae.” She remember again about this words, she look out from the window and smiling. *Sorry for not give you the answer, now.*

---

“...Excuse me..” Someone shook Ailee’s body.

“.....” “Please wake up, or you want to be a stewardess here?” A stewardess shook Ailee’s body again.

Ailee opened her eyes, she stood up and take her bag. She came out of the airplane. Someone waved at her, it’s her parents. Ailee smiling and waved back.

“Ye Jin, why did you come to Korea alone?” Her mother hug her and a tears come out of her eyes.

“It’s up to me.” Ailee said coldly. “Wait, you two not angry at me?”

“....For what? Now you already back, right?” Her father said, “Come on, your sister is waiting at home.”

“S-sister?” Ailee gasped but still exited.

“She’s 3 years old now, when you go.. Your mother have a birth.” Her father said.

“Stop with talking! We must go home!” Her mother shout out.

*Maybe... They care about me better than money.. NOW. Because i comeback, they seems care about me better than money, in facts, it’s the opposite.* Ailee go to their car and went to her house at U.S.A.

---

“Ye Rin~ Daddy’s home~” Ailee’s father shout, she glared at him but he don’t noticed it.

*Yeah, when i child, he never told me to call him ‘daddy’.* Ailee follow her father, he go to her older sister’s room.

“Daddy!” Ye Rin shout out, she look at Ailee curiously.

“Daddy, who’s she?” Ye Rin asked as she pointed her finger to Ailee. “Your older sister who come to Korea alone.” Ailee’s father answered, her face fell, look at her father who have fun with her older sister.

“I’m going somewhere.” Ailee said go out of her house.

“Wait-“ “She was gone.” Ye Rin shout out.

---

“I’m not going to see that fun-face family, i don’t-“ Suddenly, she collided with someone, that person is wearing a hat and black-glasses.

“Mi-mianhe-“ *Wait, this is on U.S.A! Not Korean!* Ailee step backwards.

“Lee Ye Jin?” That person asked. “It’s me... Yeah, Shin Jonghae..” He said.

“Uh-oh.. But.. What are you doing here?” Ailee asked.

“I said i go to Japan last time, right? But suddenly my parents change it to U.S.A.” Jonghae answered.

“Are you have some call from someone?” Jonghae asked. Ailee nodded.

“You know who are they?” He asked. Ailee shook her head.

“Have you online a few days ago?” Jonghae asked again but Ailee shook her head.

“Look at youtube, you’ll know something.” Jonghae said smiling and then go away.

*Youtube? For what?* Ailee go back to her house, she not remember what happen a few days ago.

---

“You want to eat?” Ailee’s mother said when Ailee opened the house’s door, she shook her head and then just go to her room.

“Where’s my laptop? I remember i brought it to here.” Ailee whispering. “Here you are.”

She opened her laptop, look at the youtube and she very very shocked. Her singing’s video is here with many many viewers!

“Oh my god.” She whispering and took her phone.

“I know you’ll call me again, so, you want to accept?”Someone said from the phone.

“Sorry for not introduce myself before, you can call me.. Mr. Choi?”He said.

“I just want to ask, i’m not ready yet.” Ailee said nervously.

“Uh... Okay, what’s your question?” Mr. Choi asked.

“From who you know my phone number?” “He said he’s your bestfriend, his name... Shin Jonghae!” Ailee shocked, because of this Jonghae told her to online  again.

“I’ll answer you when i comeback to Korea,... I guess.” Ailee said and she hang up the phone.

*Now, after my uncle i should say this to my parents? I know they will let me do, they care about money and their new daughter better than me.* Ailee said in her heart while opening the door.

---

Thank you who subribes this story

\(^o^)/