Comeback To U.S.A?

The Way Of My Life

Ailee went back to her house, the house is locked. She knocked the door and her uncle opened the door, he look angry.

“You’re lie to me, right?” Mr. Lee asking. “Mwo?!” Ailee said.

“Don’t pretend like you not doing anything, Lee Ye Jin.” Mr. Lee said, Ailee gulped.

“You have an audition?” Mr. Lee asking while read a paper, it’s the audition brosure.

“A-Aniyo...” Ailee said, she lie again.

“So, why this brosure fell out of your bag?” Mr. Lee said.

“W-what?” Ailee said, she thinking and trying to remember what happen in this morning.

:: Flashback ::

“Wait, today is Saturday and it’s mean no one lesson today!” Ailee said. “Ye Jin, what’s wrong?” Mr. Lee asked from outside her bedroom.

“Nothing!!” Ailee said, her uncle not response.

“You’re not going to work?” Ailee asked to her uncle. “No.” He said.

“Ok, goodbye then!” Ailee said and come out of her house.

A paper fell out of Ailee’s bag, she not noticed it and just go. Mr. Lee take it and read it. He surprised, he seems angry and just wait until Ailee cameback.

:: End Of Flashback ::

*Geez, you’re really a stupid girl.. Lee Ye Jin.. You know something fell out of your bag but, you don’t noticed it?!* Ailee step backward.

“You know that i not let you take some audition, right?” Mr. Lee asking.

:: Flashback again ::

“Uncle, please let me live in your house! I not want to go back to America.. Please, uncle..” Ailee said when she in the High School.

“......” Mr. Lee decided to silent. “Please? I promise i’ll study hard!!” Ailee said put her hands up.

“Okay, but i not need you study hard..” Mr. Lee said. “Then...?” Ailee asked.

“I heard you like to take some singing audition in U.S.A... Without your parents permission..” Mr. Lee said, Ailee gulped. “So..?” She asked.

“Don’t take a singing audition here, dancing audition, or what. If you want to, you must have my permission, or.. I’ll send you back to U.S.A.” Mr. Lee said.

“......” Ailee decided to silent, she thinking. “I’m waiting..” Mr. Lee said.

“Ok!! But.. Don’t say my parents that i live here.” Ailee said. “Promise?” “Promise.” Mr. Lee said.

:: End Of Flashback ::

“Don’t say that you forget about it.” Mr. Lee said.

“I not-“ “Pack your clothes, and another stuff. You’ll go to U.S.A tomorrow.” Mr. Lee said.

“Mwo?! No!!” Ailee shout. “This is for you, Ye Jin.” Mr. Lee said.

“If this is for me, why i can’t take some singing auditon? You know that my dream is to be a singer!!” Ailee said. “You don’t know anything!! Pack your stuff, NOW!!!!” Mr. Lee shout.

“Never mind.” Ailee said come out of her house. “Where are you going?” Mr. Lee said.

“Not your bussines.” Ailee said, she ran faster and go to somewhere.

“Yah!! Lee Ye Jin!!!” Mr. Lee shouted but Ailee not notice it.

*I’m sorry, uncle. But.. I really doesn’t want comeback to U.S.A. You don’t know that i not have a friend in U.S.A, i’m alone. But here, i have two bestfriend who always support me*

---

Everyday i’m shock! Sho-

Julia pick up her phone, she look at the number ID. It’s Ailee, she put her phone on her ear.

“Yoboseyo? Ailee? What’s happen?” Julia asked.

“Can you open the door?”Ailee asked from the phone.

“Mwo? You’re here?” Julia said. “Okay, wait for a minute, i’ll open it.” Julia said.

A few seconds later, the door of Julia’s house opened. Julia look at Ailee, she seems so sad.

“Ailee?” Julia said, make Ailee surprised. “Oh, thanks.” Ailee said.

“What are you doing here?” Julia asking, Ailee decided to silent. “Tell me..” Julia said look into Ailee’s eyes.

“Can i sleep here this night? Or maybe until 2 day later..” Ailee said.

“What’s happen to your home?” Julia said.

“I’ll tell you later, mianhe.” Ailee said smiling.

---

“So... He doesn’t let you take the audition because of that??” Jonghae said seems upset.

“Wait!! What are you doing here?” Julia asked pointed her finger to Jonghae’s face.

“I’m her bestfriend, can’t i support her too?” Jonghae said.

“This is my room, don’t you know?” Julia sighed deeply.

“What? This is your room? Your room isn’t like a lady’s room, it’s same with the people who-“ “Shut up!!” Julia shouted while kick Jonghae’s head with her foot.

“It’s no time for kidding, Shin Jonghae!” Julia said.

“If your uncle doesn’t want... I’ve another idea!!” Jonghae shouted.

“What? What?” Ailee said exitedly.

“First, go singing in the park or what, then i’ll take it with my camera. And-“ “Put it on youtube?” Julia asked.

“Right! So, do you want to accept?” Jonghae said to Ailee, she nodded exitedly.

èNext Morningèè

“Julia~ Can you opened the door? I cooking here!” Julia’s mother shout. “Ne...”

Julia opened the door, she gasped. It’s Ailee’s uncle. She want to closed the door but Mr. Lee refused.

“Is Ailee here?” Mr. Lee asked. “Aniyo.” Julia said.

“Are you sure?” Mr. Lee asked. “If i say ani, it’s really really mean that Ailee isn’t here, ahjussi.” Julia said lying.

“Okay, then.” Mr. Lee said half-believe with Julia. Then, she ran to her room, Ailee gasped.

“W-what’s wrong?” Ailee asked. “Y-your uncle is here.. But don’t worry, he’s go-“ “We must go to the park right  now, can you accompany me?” Ailee asked.

“Of course i can, but we must tell Jonghae first.” Julia said take out her phone from her pocket. “Ne..” Ailee said.

After telling Jonghae, they go to the park. Jonghae is already here.

“I’m fell ashamed..” Ailee whispering. “It’s okay..” Jonghae said smiling.

Jonghae turn on the music, Ailee gasped, she seems not ready. She’ll sang Demi Lovato’s For The Love Of A Daughter.

---

Ailee ended the song with a tears but nobody noticed it, maybe she remember with her father. Jonghae smile at her and Ailee smiled back. Many people clap their hands, Ailee seems embarassed.

“Are you sure you want to put this on youtube?” Jonghae asked. “Ne.” Ailee said.

“We must go home before someone approached.” Julia said. “Who?” Jonghae and Ailee asked.

“Your uncle, this park is not far from my house.” Julia said. Jonghae and Ailee just nod.

“LEE YE JIN!!!!” Someone shout out, no one but Mr. Lee. He seems very angry.

“What?” Ailee said don’t care. “How dare you said like that to me, huh?” Mr. Lee said, he’s very very angry.

“I’m Lee Ye Jin, what’s wrong with that?” Ailee said.

“Do you want to back to U.S.A?” Mr. Lee said. “Up to you, you’re not my parents.” Ailee said, she has ready to back to U.S.A but she don’t know why.

“Pack your stuff, i’m waiting.” Mr. Lee said and go away. Ailee follow him but Jonghae hold her wrists.

“Ailee... Are you sure?” Jonghae said. “.....Ne.” Ailee sigh heavily.

“I’ll tell you when my flight go to U.S.A.” Ailee said and then go away from them.

*I... Doesn’t tell her about my feeling to her yet...* Jonghae sigh and then go, also Julia. They not want to refused her because it’s what her want.

---

Leave a comment? No? Fine.... But i want to ask, if you want to answer you can answer it with leave a comment or what, if you don't want it's up to you..

The question : Is my story good?