The Love Of My Bestfriend

The Way Of My Life

Ailee watching the TV in the middle of night, she wanted to have another audition even she know, no way if the commercial film come out in the middle of night.

“Do you want to be an idol? Are you sure? Yes? Why not? If you want, you can be, guys! Have an audition in this week! We held it in the beach! Come to this beach!”

“W-wait, is this a dream? A commercial film in this middle of night? Thanks, God!!!” Ailee said very exited.

The home’s door opened, Ailee gasped. Her uncle enter the door.

“You not sleep?” He said. “Tomorrow is a holiday, ahjussi.” Ailee said with her smile on her lips.

“You seems so happy, what’s wrong?” He said. “I have an-“ *Wait..If i tell him..He wouldn’t let me go.. I’m sorry uncle, i’ve to lie to you..*

“My friend ask me to go tomorrow!” Ailee said. “It’s great, you better sleep now. Don’t you see the clock?” Mr. Lee asked. Ailee look at the clock.

“Oh, yes! I’ll sleep now!” Ailee said go to her room. Mr. Lee smiling and then go to his own bedroom.

---

KUK KUK KUK-

Ailee’s owl alarm sounded, she turn it off and opened her eyes. She smiling happily and go to the bathroom. After change her pajamas into her daily clothes, she pick up her bag.

“Wait, today is Saturday and it’s mean no one lesson today!” Ailee said. “Ye Jin, what’s wrong?” Mr. Lee asking from outside her bedroom.

“Nothing!!” Ailee said, her uncle not response.

“You’re not going to work?” Ailee asking to her uncle. “No.” He said.

“Ok, goodbye then!” Ailee said and come out of her house.

---

Ailee come to the beach in Incheon, Ailee is lonely here. She want to singing here and nobody will hearher voice. She start singing, she singing until in the middle of the song. She decided to silent because she hear something talked. She look in her right side, nobody here, also in the left side. She turned back, Jonghae and Julia look at her. They don’t noticed that Ailee is look at them. They just hide behind the tree. Ailee smiling, a few second later they noticed that Ailee is look at them.

“What’s wrong with you?” Ailee asking, she smile at them.

“...Nothing..” Jonghae said embarassed.

“Come here, guys. Don’t hide from me..” Ailee said waved her hands. Jonghae put his hand on his pockets and approached Ailee.

“Julia.. Are you still mad at me?” Ailee asking. “No, it’s not that..” She said.

“So?” Ailee said. She approached to Julia. “I think you’re mad at me..” She said.

“C’mon.. Because of you, i not want to take another audition, you know?” Ailee said smiling at her.

“Jjinjja?” Julia asking. “Of course!” Ailee said to her.

“Want to accompany me?” Ailee asking to Jonghae and Julia. “For what?” Both of them asked back.

“Practice, i don’t know when, but they say the audition is held in this week.” Ailee smiling. Jonghae nodded, Julia also.

*Thanks, now i have my bestfriend again. But i think i doesn't lost them, i still have them, always.* Ailee smile grew on her lips and started practice with both of her bestfriend.

---

I'm sorry for many mistake on my english.