Being Alone

The Way Of My Life

Ailee opened her eyes, she look at the clock. It’s was 07.00 a.m. Her lesson start about 1 hours, she stood up and go to the bathroom. She change her pajamas with her ‘everyday’s clothes’. She come out of here bedroom, look at the dining table. There is some breakfast in the table. Beside the spoon and fork there is a note, there is a words too in the table.

“Ye Jin, i made a breakfast for you. I know this food isn’t good, but i hope you want to eat this. I’ll come home late, you can lock the door because i brought another door’s key, have a good day^^”

“You not have to do this..” Ailee whispered and then eat the food.

Ailee come to the university with a sad face, julia approached you, also Jonghae.

“Are you alright?” Julia asking. “Why you asking like that? What’s happen to me? I’m alright.” Ailee said with her fake smile.

“Are you sure?” Jonghae said. “Yes.” Ailee said and then walked faster better than Julia and Jonghae.

“I wonder what’s happen to her, she’s alright, right?” Julia asking to Jonghae.

“No. She’s not alright. Her smile is fake.” Jonghae said. Julia look at him and then go to her class that same with Ailee’s class.

---

“Open your book at page 280.” The lecturer said.

Julia look at Ailee, she wonder at her. Ailee noticed it and look at her.

“Julianna, can you answer the question number 23?” The lecturer asking at Julia, everybody look at her, she stood up and give the lecturer the answer. Ailee back to focused. *What a weird girl.*

“Good.” The lecturer said when Julia has finished the answer. “But it’s incorrect!” Julia gasped.

“Lee Ye Jin, can you give me the correct answer?” The lecturer asking, Ailee stood up and give him the answer. “Correct!”

*She’s still a nerd, huh?* Julia look at her, Ailee not noticed.

The lesson has ended, Ailee go to the canteen and Julia followed her.

“What’s wrong with her?” Jonghae approached Julia. “I don’t know, maybe she’s still want to be alone...” Julia said.

Ailee being alone all this time, when lesson start again. She stood up early, not as usual.

“It’s enough, she’s not alright. Let her being alone.” Jonghae said hold Julia’s wrists who want to approaching Ailee.

“I know it!!!” Julia yelled, everybody in the loby look at her. She cleared her throath, and go to her class.

“Yah!!! Lee Ye Jin!!!” Julia yelled again. “W-what’s wrong?” A girl asked.

“Muh? Where are Ailee?” Julia asked at her. “She said, she go to home early. She feel like sicks.” She said.

“Good, now she want to get away from us?!!” Julia said, very angry. She come out of the class.

“Wait!! Where are you going?” A girl asked. “Go home!!!!” Julia yelled, she ran faster to Ailee’s home.

***

Someone knocked Ailee’s home’s door, she’s Julia but Ailee didn’t know it. She opened the door and she look Julia’s face that seems very angry.

“What’s wrong-“ “What’s wrong with you? Why are you being like this? Just because a fool judge you became like this? You can still singing, don’t you? Or.. You don’t want to singing again?” Julia said.

Ailee rolled her eyes. “Please shut your mouth off, i think you come here just for fun. But you come here just for yelled at me?”

“Lee Ye Jin, hear me. You doesn’t need that audition to reach your dream. Many audition is still waiting for you, did you want to just sit in the house and let the golden opportunity go?” Julia said. Ailee look at her. “If i being alone, it doesn’t mean that i want to let my dream go. Goodbye.” Ailee said shut the door off.

“Okay, if you want to being like this. It’s okay. Goodbye!” Julia said still upset and very angry.

*You doesn’t know how i feel, i feel hurt.. Now i’ve to let you go after... After... No, i can’t let my dream go just like that... Mianhe, Julia. But, thank you to wake me up.* Ailee smiling, her tears escaped and she wipe them.

---