His Feeling To Her

The Way Of My Life

KUK KUK KUK-

Ailee opened her eyes, she turn off the alarm and sit on her bed. She change her pajamas with her daily clothes. When she want to opened her room’s door, it’s locked. Ailee know what’s happened, her uncle lock it. She rolled her eyes and kick the door.

“YAH!!!! LEE JONGSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ailee shout out her uncle’s name.

“What?!! Don’t shout out that name too loud!! I’ll be embarassed!!” Mr. Lee said, Ailee know that her uncle hate his name.

“LEE JONGSHIN!!!!!!! OPEN MY ROOM!!!!!!! DID YOU THINK I’LL GO AND LEAVE YOU ALONE AGAIN? DIDN’T YOU? ANSWER ME LEE JONGSHIN!!!!!!” Ailee shout out again, she’s very mad, you know.

“.....” Mr. Lee decided to silent.

“YAH!!!!” Ailee shout out again, she kick the door many times.

“I know you doesn’t want to comeback again, but because of what?” Mr. Lee said.

“IT’S NOT YOUR BUSSINESS!!!!” Ailee shout out again, this time she’s very very very mad.

“Okay, i’ll open the door but i’ll go to work, i ask someone to be your bodyguard this day.” Mr. Lee said from outside Ailee’s room.

“Why you always care to me too much? My parents too, they care about me but they more care about their money.” Ailee said, no response from her uncle.

CLICK. The door opened, Ailee glared at Mr. Lee and approached the sova.

“There you are.” Mr. Lee said when someone come in of his house.

“Who?” Ailee said. “Your bodyguard for this day.” He answered and then go to work.

Ailee decided to silent, but the bodyguard always look at her. Ailee notice it and look at him.

“What? Soemthing on my face?” Ailee asked.

“I miss you..” Jonghae said while he take out his black-glasses and his cap.

“Mwo??!” Ailee shocked but she feels happy.

“But... where’s Julia?” Ailee said dissapointed.

“She not want to do this, she think your uncle will noticed.” Jonghae said.

“But the reason i do this thing, i want to say important to you.” Jonghae said. Ailee look at him curiously. “What?”

“Follow me.” Jonghae said while he stood up, he come out of their house and Ailee follow him.

---

Jonghae stop at the beach when Ailee practice a few days ago. He look at the wave, he smile. But from his smile he seems very sad.

“What will you say?” Ailee asked.

“I’ll go to Japan..” Jonghae said sadly, Ailee gasped.

“...Julia know about this?” Ailee asked. “No, i want to say to you first.” He answered.

“But the important is not that..” Jonghae said. “Then?” Ailee asked curiously.

“I.....” “What?” Ailee asked.

“Sarang...hae...” Jonghae said that, his cheeks turned to red. He seems so embarassed now.

“Yeah, i just want to say that. I’m sorry for take you here just for say that.” Jonghae said, Ailee seems shocked.

“Let- let’s go..” Jonghae said nervously, Ailee just follow him.

“You’re kidding, right?” Ailee asked to Jonghae, he gasped. He can’t believe that Ailee think he’s just kidding.

“......” He decided to silent, confused what will he answer.

“Are you serious?” Ailee said.

*Yes.* “He’s serious.” Julia said while she put her hands to her pocket.

“But i know he doesn’t want to you answer him early.” Julia look at Jonghae, he nod a little.

“C’mon, go to your house before the uncle caught you. I’ll accompany you.” Julia seems angry.

“Wait-“ “Please, Ye Jin..” Julia said. “I’ll go home by myself.” Ailee said and then go away.

“Don’t say you like me too.” Jonghae said. “It’s the truth.” Julia said put her hands in her pocket again.

“Why you don’t tell me first?” Julia said like anything happened.

“Why should i do that?” Jonghae said still standing in front of Julia.

“.....” She decided to silent, she not have any words to say again.

“Don’t you know?” Julia asked. “What?” Jonghae said turned back and look at her.

“That i love you, everybody know exept for you and Ailee.” Julia said. She pointed her finger to Jonghae. “Not like but love.” And then she go away.

---

“Saranghae.”That words still in Ailee’s head, her cheeks turned red then she put her palms in her cheeks.

*What should i do? Should i answer?* Ailee opened her house’s door, she go to her bedroom and lock it.

*I want to sleep, today is just a dream, i guess.* Ailee closed her eyes, she started her dream even now is 7 in evening.

---

Sorry for the short chapter

(^.^)9