Be A SInger? Yes!

The Way Of My Life

“Yoboseyo?”

“Uh.. It’s me!” Ailee said.

“Oh, you! I don’t know because your number is different, should i save this number?”Mr. Choi asked.

“No, you shouldn’t because this is my friend’s phone.” Ailee said.

“I want.” She continuing. “Mwo?” Mr. Choi sounded surprised.

“Okay, okay! You can’t take back your words, okay? Meet with me in this street, i’ll send the address to you.”

“What he say?” Julia said.

“We’ll meet.” Ailee said, she seems sad.

“Why you’re look so sad? Didn’t you exited at this?” Julia asked curiously. “Nothing about that.” Ailee answered, she smile and stood up.

“Where. Are. You. Going?” Julia asked.

“You feel annoyed if i sleep here this night, right?” Ailee said nervously, but she didn’t know why she must nervous.

“No! Who say that?” Julia said. "Julia~" Her mom shout out.

"Ne!! Ailee, i've to go.." Julia said as she come out of the room.

She shut the door and Ailee fell asleep.

“Ailee, do you want to eat- Huh.. Good grief, she sleep now.” Julia said and then come out again.

---

“Lee Ye Jin.. Lee Ye Jin.. Lee Ye Jin.. Lee Ye-“

“Mwo?” “Shouldn’t you go to meet with Mr. Choi? It’s 10 at morning!!” Julia shook Ailee’s body, a few seconds later, she really really wake up.

“Oh, yes.. You right..” Ailee said, Julia come out of her room. Ailee want to change her clothes but suddenly, her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Shouldn’t we meet today?”  Mr. Choi asked.

“Yes, i was preparing now-“ “Okay then, we’ll met in the adress that i send to you yesterday.” Mr. Choi said as he hang up the phone.

“First.. This isn’t a dream, right?” Ailee whispering, Julia opened the door.

“You want to go?” “Yes! Do you want to go too? I’m so nervous!!!” Ailee said exitedly.

“I want to go but.. You must go by yourself, it’s your convertation, right?” She answered.

“.. Okay then.. Goodbye!” Ailee said as she come out of the room.

---

Ailee opened a restaurant’s door, someone waved at her. She think it’s Mr. Choi and approached to him.

“You’re Ye Jin, right?” Mr. Choi asked.

“How can you know my face?” Ailee asked curiously, she know that the answer is between Jonghae and Julia.

“The man who named Jonghae, okay, do you really really want to accept this?” Mr. Choi asked again, seriously.

“.. Of course i want.” Ailee answered as she sit in front of Mr. Choi.

“You’ll have a training and...” *How can i get this chance too easy? It’s weird.*

“And, you’re so lucky, it’s rare when someone get this chance too easy like this, but you must know that the training is hard..”

*Is he.. Mind reader?* Ailee look at him who give her a paper.

“What’s this?” Ailee asked as she took the paper.

“Provide your signature here, if you sign it's mean you agree to this valuable opportunity.” Mr. Choi said.

“......” Ailee decided to silent, she must have time to thinking. “A pen? This.” Mr. Choi said give Ailee a pen.

Ailee stoped thinking, she give her signature in the paper, she give the paper to Mr. Choi and smiling.

“We’ll met again 1 weeks later, pack your stuff, you’ll have a training.” Mr. Choi said as he stood up and go away.

*1 weeks later? I haven’t time to tell uncle... I’M NOT READY YET!!! Even there is many times..* Ailee stood up and go to her unlce’s house.

---

Ailee knocking her uncle’s house’s door, but no response from him.

“Ahjussi...”  Ailee whispering, she opened the door.

“Ye Jin? W-wait.. What are you doing here?” Mr. Lee surprised.

“I’m not want to live in U.S.A... My parents is ,” Ailee said sit beside Mr. Lee.

“So.. You want to live here again?” Mr. Lee asked.

“No, i decided to live in my friend’s home, i come here just want ask you some question..” Ailee answered. “What’s that?” Mr. Lee asked again.

“I want to be a singer.. Can i do that? Yeah, maybe i shouldn’t tell you.” Ailee said kidding.

“Why you asked me?” Mr. Lee asked, again.

“If i want some help, maybe you can help me..” Ailee answered look at Mr. Lee.

“Up to you, it’s not my bussiness-“ “Thanks!” Ailee shout out exitedly and then go leaving her uncle.

Mr. Lee just smiling, he continuing his job.

---

5 days later...

“You... Will have a training 2 days later?” Jonghae said sounded very dissapointed.

“Yes!!! I’m very happy right now!” Ailee said exitedly, Julia look at her sadly, she know that Jonghae feel very sad right now.

“Yeah, if you happy i’ll happy too.” Jonghae said.

“Hey, i’ll visit you, you’re in Julia’s home, right?” He continued.

“Yes-“ Ailee said as Jonghae hang up the phone.

“He hang up the phone..” Ailee said dissapointedly.

“Let he hang up it, maybe he want to meet with you faster?” Julia said smiling.

“Okay..” Ailee whispering.

===

I'll just say.. Thanks to readers who read this story even they're not leave a comment and to reader who subcribes this story~

\(^w^)/