The First Audition

The Way Of My Life

Myeongji University, one of a known university in Incheon. Myeongji’s student is very hyperactive but they also a smart students, many of them just interesting at learning exept for Ailee and her bestfriend. She’s smart but she also can singing, her voice is like an angel and everybody love it, espesially for Jonghae who love her but nobody noticed it.

“Yah!! Lee Ye Jin!!” Julia yelled. “Stop call me Ye Jin, i don’t like that name.” Ailee said.

“C’mon, it’s your name, right?” Julia said put her hands around Ailee’s shoulder.

“Yeah, it’s my name but i don’t too like it. Stop call me like that and call me Ailee, okay?” Ailee said smiling at her.

“Okay, it’s your charm, your smile. Everybody’s heart will melted when see your smile, but not for me!” Julia said.

“Up to you.” Ailee said and Jonghae walked beside her.

“Interested at this?” He said. “What’s this?” Ailee said pull a paper that brought from Jonghae.

“A singing audition? Where?” Ailee said, exited.

“In Seoul, if you want i can ride-“ “Wait!!” Julia yelled and take him to somewhere.

“Do you know what are you doing?!” Julia said. “Of course i know!! Don’t you want she be a singer? Maybe she can if she take this audition! You want her to be a singer, right?” Jonghae said.

“Of course i-“ “Then, why you refused her to take this audition?” Jonghae asking.

“I....” “You afraid? Afraid for what? Not you who will singing at this auditon. Now, let me go.” Jonghae said.

Julia let him go and just look at him with her blue eyes. *Yes, i want her to be a singer but...Don’t you know? She will have a lot of fans and maybe she’ll forget about us...Maybe...*

“What’s happen?” Ailee asking. “Eer.. Nothing.” Jonghae said. *No way if i tell you that Julia doesn’t want to you take this audition.*

“When this audition are held?” Ailee asking innocently. “On 1th February.” Jonghae smiling.

“Can you ride me to Seoul?” Ailee asking, very exited. “Of course i can.” Jonghae said. “I’m in!!” Julia yelled from distance. “Great!!” Ailee said.

*You’re in, Julianna? Huh, maybe you’ll pray for her not to pass? What a fake bestfriend.* Jonghae glared at her.

1th February 2009

“Are you ready?” Julia asking at Ailee. “Yes, just a little nervous.” Ailee said.

“What’s your number?” Jonghae asking. “What? Eeer... 23!” Ailee said, exited but also nervous.

“You can do it! We’re here for support you!” Julia said. “Thanks.” Ailee smiling at them.

“Okay, okay. They need to preparing their perform, you can talking when they finished their perform.” Someone said.

“Ailee, don’t too nervous. You can do it, your voice is the best!” Julia said pull out her thumbs up.

*Thank you, my bestfriend. You’re the best too.* Ailee smiling. “Okay, goodbye!” Julia said take Jonghae to the bleachers.

Ailee preparing her perform, her perform is approached, she feel so nervous and her heart still beating. Then, her name come out, she very shocked and go to the stage.

“Ailee, so your name is Ailee?” A judge asked. “No, it’s not her real name.” Another judge said.

“What will you sing?” The judge asked. “I ... Will sing ‘I Will Always Love You’ from Whitney Houston..” Ailee said nervously.

“Okay, sing it then.” The judge said.

Ailee sang the song very well, but she don’t know why the judge’s face is seems he’s don’t like her. She afraid but she just continue. The song ended so soft, everybody clap their hands exept the both of the judge. One of them seems annoyed and another one seems angry.

“Don’t you know? Your voice isn’t good anyway.” Ailee gasped, the judge just smoking while look at her.

“W-what?” Julia whispered, also Jonghae who very shocked.

“You make many false, it’s mean you can’t pass.” The judge said and chuckle.

“What? Are they really a judge? Not they have an ears?!!” Julia said very upset.

Ailee just gasped and she back to the waiting room, she pick up her bag and then ran very faster. Julia and Jonghae still look for her, they come to the waiting room.

“Did you see any girl with long brown-haired?” Jonghae asked. “Mmm.... Yes, she ran faster.” The girl said.

“Are you sure? ! Where are she?” Jonghae said. “Let her alone, she might sad and upset. Sometimes she need a time to be alone.” Julia said and come out.

---

*I can’t pass? I practice many times and now this is what i bought?* A tears escaped from her eyes, Ailee look for a handkerchief in her bag, but she forget to brought the handkerchief. She continue crying until she back to her home.

“How was your day?” Ailee’s uncel named Lee Junghon asked. “Very great.” Ailee said, lie.

“Okay, you find a new friend?” He said. “No, it’s enough with both of them.” Ailee said look for a tissue to wipe her tears before her uncle find out she’s crying.

“Why you come home so late?” He asking. *So late? This is still 7p.m man!!* Ailee decided to silent and then go to her room.

“Never mind then.” Her uncle said.

“Okay, Ailee! No, Lee Ye Jin!! You must forget about this day!! You can do this, forget it.. Forget it...” Ailee crying again, she lay in her bed and going to sleep. She closed her eyes and started her dream then.

---

WARNING : STILL REMEMBER!! THIS STORY ISN'T THE REAL STORY AND NOT AILEE'S REAL WAY TO BE A SINGER, THIS STORY JUST COME OUT OF MY HEAD WHEN I SEE HEAVEN'S MV.   DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBCRIBES IF YOU LIKE MY STORY, THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY'S READERS^^ ESPECIALLY FOR THE READERS WHO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBCRIBES :D